[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I racist if I feel an intense feeling of disgust when a black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1444876394649.jpg (103 KB, 728x810) Image search: [Google]
1444876394649.jpg
103 KB, 728x810
Am I racist if I feel an intense feeling of disgust when a black guy hits on me?
>>
>>16824335
not really. Tho people will tell you you are.

Deep in our heart we all know there is a race that would gross us out to date.
>>
Depends on the feeling. Are you feeling disgusted because of his skin color, or because he won't leave you alone? His behavior? If you are judging him solely due to the color of his skin, yes, that would be a racist thing to do.

If you simply prefer not to date black guys, that is not racist.
>>
>>16824355
100% true
>>
>disgust
yeah you do sound racist.

If you're just not into black dudes that's one thing. I like black chicks (I'm a guy), but I have many friends who don't, and that's there choice, their taste in women and that's fine. But if you're actually disgusted by a black guy hitting on you, yeah, you're a bit racist.
>>
>>16824355
she could be disgusted by the color, yes, it's a trait that she is not obliged to find attractive - can even find repulsive - or you are disgusted by fatty girls hitting on you solely by their behavior and personality ?
>>
File: 1454352552469.jpg (56 KB, 638x425) Image search: [Google]
1454352552469.jpg
56 KB, 638x425
You are not racist, everyone has preferences; some like Asians and don't like latin Americans, some like girls, tall, short, skinny etc.

As long as you are polite there shouldn't be a problem.
>>
Of course not. I think blacks and asians are both repulsive on a sexual level but I have nothing against either of those races. My body just has a natural repulsion of them. Nothing makes my vagina dryer. I can't control that, it is how it is.
>>
Niggers are subhumans and aggressive savages, it's perfectly normal to feel disgusted by them and keep a safe distance.
>>
I'd say yes. You're losing out. There are some completely fine Black guys out there. I mean a White girl esp. a Blonde blue-eyed Nordic type like, can land the absolute hottest/ smart/ rich Black guys. (but remember the dick thing is a myth lol)
>>
>>16824370
Exactly this. I'm not into black girls, personally. Not because I'm racist, but because I don't find their features attractive. Just doesn't do it for me.

You have the right to date whoever you want and if you're not attracted to someone for whatever reason, that's your prerogative. Don't ever let anyone make you feel bad about not wanting to date someone. It doesn't make you racist no matter what the PC thugs would have you believe.
>>
>>16824335
Yes.
>>
>>16824910
I agree with this. Everyone has the right to choose who they want to fuck. Like -- I can't stand blue-eyed blonde guys. Gross. Not hot to me. But that's just me.
>>
>>16824917
Inside every shitposter is a jew trying to get out
>>
>>16824335

to some degree, yes. if an entire race grosses you out no matter how objectively attractive a man might be, there is some racism there. i prefer white guys these days, but i dont feel disgust when a really hot black guy hits on me, even if i dont intend to ever date them. i used to date exclusively brown people, but never felt disgust when a white person hit on me. id feel flattered if they were hot.

if its disgust, there is some inherent racism. but that DOESNT mean you are a bad person.

I For instance, cant stand weed. something about it creeps me out. i dont think its right. something drilled into my head when i was a kid tells me its morally wrong to smoke weed.

but i dont air that out. i dont tell my friends. i dont even mention it outside of my anonymity here. i encourage others who use it to continue so if its in what the rest of society has suddenly deemed 'healthy' and only ever call out hardcore stoners.

i do this because i know that objectively, my hatred of weed is not okay. i know i should not judge people who smoke it casually. SO, i keep it to myself.

just do the same. dont be rude to someone becuase they are black, and just do your best to maturely get out of the situation.
>>
No I feel the same way when a really short guy hits on me. I'm not heightist or whatever you'd call that, I have no hatred or superiority. I just don't want to have sex with you and no amount of PC will change what I like.
>>
>>16824918
Angry tripfag detected

I'm not the person you responded to, but I'm a white female who also is grossed out by blonde, blue eyed white guys
>>
Sounds like you just have good instincts.
>>
File: lVmnk6H.jpg (153 KB, 874x647) Image search: [Google]
lVmnk6H.jpg
153 KB, 874x647
>>16824942
>white women

obinon disgarded
>>
I feel the same about India and white chicks. It's just your preference so I don't see what's bad about not finding niggas attractive
>>
>>16824888
Small dicked black guy detected.
>>
Im attracted to only the top hotties of other races. I can't get attracted to East Indian women Asian or black women unless they are outstandingly hot.
>>
This is bait. Don't fall for the bait.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.