[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What to do if gf is afraid that she'll miss out on a college
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (297 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
297 KB, 720x960
What to do if gf is afraid that she'll miss out on a college experience by being with you but still really loves you and wants to be with you?
>>
>ywn go to a huge party college with 10/10s everywhere
>>
>>16824035
Marry her.
No point in allowing someone to make a sacrifice that big if you don't want to be with them for the rest of your life.

She's committed, are you?
>>
>>16824035
Ever heard the term if you love something, let it free?

You guys will break up eventually, its life.
If shes feels she will miss out on the college exp. And stays with you, she will resnet you and then break up with you. Cut your losses.
>>
but yeah...it means she wants to be a huge slut and fuck a ton of guys ("the college experience" for girls) and basically she doesn't want to do it behind your back so she wants to break up with you.
>>
Nah she doesn't want to fuck a bunch of randoms, last semester we got into this grove of spending 24/7 with each other and it was really unhealthy for every other aspect of our lives. We broke up and since then we've both gotten jobs, new friends and joined clubs and we've reconnected and I feel like this time we'll be able balance all these things in our lives and learn from our mistake
>>
>>16824063

If she loves you she wouldn't care about her "college experience", this isn't love, but if you're ok on her riding the cock carousel and then taking her back after she leaves college, good for you.
>>
>>16824063
Lol what do you think the "college experience" is? Studying hard and getting good grades and worrying about your future?

It's literally partying and fucking a bunch of people.
>>
>>16824090
This "college experience" is what academics call sex drugs and rock n roll.
>>
>>16824090
I'm not saying she's not gonna fuck other guys, it's not like the time we were apart I was celibate either, but her main is that she wants to hang out with her friends more she was never a slut even though we go to Fsu and she had every opportunity to before I met her
>>
>>16824035
>afraid that she'll miss out on a college experience by being with you but still really loves you and wants to be with you?

1. She doesn't "really love you". She has no rudimentary understanding of the concept. You're just a crutch for her.
2. You should probably just dump her cause she's going to cheat on you anyway.
3. There are more girls in the world.
>>
You guys are giving solid advice, it's just that neither of us had a relationship that was this real and it feels wrong to just give up on that, but my friends were saying the same thing I was just hoping for a different answer:/
>>
>>16824123

if it was real she wouldn't be concerning about fucking other people, stop looking for excuses.
>>
>>16824123
It hurts man, but you need to learn to let go. I think I'm speaking for all of us when I say we all learn this the hard way.
>>
>>16824035
it's over OP we all have our priorities and those change you need to move on
>>
She wants to go to parties, get drunk and get every hole filled with dick.
Dump her.
>>
If she's worried then she doesn't love you. End of sorry. View point of a grill
>>
>>16824035
same happened to me and she partied it up and fucked around (don't know all the details but hurt to suspect) for about 6 months then she was suddenly in a relationship with another guy and they were a couple throughout university and got married. who the fuck knows
>>
>>16824035
Oh man. OP, I'm gonna be 100% honest.

She wants to fuck other guys and party.

That's all she means.

You gotta find a girl who is bored of that kind of shit, that's what I recently did. Cause partying in college, for the most part, is fun but gets tiring after a while.
>>
>>16824035
you dump the cunt because she would inevitable cheat.
>>
>>16824271

>Getting a roastie who already rided the cock carousel
>not getting a girl who isn't a slut degenerate in first place

fucking cucks
>>
>>16824285
>already rided
Enjoy your sluts anon. We're different kinds of people you and I.
>>
It means she's selfish and not mature or ready for your relationship. Just speaking from personal experience, I was with someone who was my "best friend" and he dumped me because he wanted to fully experience being young and free.

He's now 30, and finished a bachelors in communications after 10 years because he partied too much and had to take like all of his classes 3 times. Hes a total burn out and basically squandered all the potential he had. He's 30, and his life is still consumed with high school style drama. I'm lucky he broke up with me, because he is a train wreck now.
>>
Wtf is the college experience? Being a decadent whore? Drugs and alcohol abuse? She is giving you up for that? Wtf.
>>
>What to do if gf is afraid that she'll miss out on a college experience by being with you but still really loves you and wants to be with you?

"If"

So have you actually heard her say these things or is it all in your head?

Be honest with her about how you feel. Don't pressure her one way or the other. Commit to whatever the decision is.

If she decides to break up with you for the college experience don't accept her back 6 months later when she changes her mind.

Neither of you will be able to have it both ways. Don't try to justify it by saying "let's open the relationship" or "let's go on a break in order to get more life experience." That shit always ends badly.
>>
>>16824035
>college experience
The only thing she's missing out on is slutting around, and if she wants to do that she'll do it whether she's with you or not.
>>
I just ended it for good, I'm feeling pretty good about it now but I'm sure it'll hit me soon enough
>>
>>16824123
>neither of us had a relationship that was this real

You're in denial. Seriously, just dump her and move on. I've been where you are in terms of long distance and if the other person thinks you're holding them down then they'll go out and cheat.

If you're okay with being cheated on then fine, cling onto this teenage fling as hard as you can.
>>
>>16824465
Wow, you actually listened. Good job. Tell us how it goes.
>>
>>16824502
I just went to her apartment and said I'm tired of trying to constantly convince you that this relationship is worth it and I'm just gonna walk away and stop fighting for you and I said that I hope that she finds what she's looking for and left.
>>
>>16824044
>contractually oblige a woman who has already expressed the desire to be a whore with 3/5ths of your worldly possessions and a guaranteed cash payment for the next two decades
>do this right before she's guaranteed to cheats on you with Chad, Chad's Brother, and Chad's Brother's GF...

Go home Anita, you're drunk.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.