[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: images (1).jpg (18 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
18 KB, 443x332
This guy keeps coming up to me and I have 0 interest in him, I don’t want to lead him on or anything because due to previous events apparently me being friendly comes off as being flirtatious.

If I don’t reply and ignore his messages I’ll come off as being a bitch - I can never win.
>>
>>16823862
Okay
>>
>>16823862

Creep here.

Call him "creepy". Shit be a bitch, or he'll never learn. It's really better for everyone long-run.

I mean, false hope hurts everyone. It'll make him keep tryin', which will put other girls in your unfortunate situation (and we all know girls can't handle being asked out unless it's by Chad - so traumatic) which means he'll get hurt too.

Only way this shit stops is if you hurt him enough to prevent him from ever asking anyone out ever.

Gotta use that negative reinforcement lady.
>>
No you won't. Be passive. If he keeps pushing, tell him that you are not interested and it makes you uncomfortable that he's pushing it. If he has any respect for you, he will comply if he doesn't, you have reason to tell him to fuck off without appearing a bitch.
>>
>>16823862
I realize that ignoring someone may make you seem like a bitch, but there may be no other alternative. You're obviously uncomfortable with this person's presence, and you shouldn't let yourself feel bad because you fear what he may think about you. At the end of the day, we have no control over what others think of us, so we may just as well do what we can to make our own existence easier. Please, remember that you cannot please everyone you meet.
>>
>>16823870
The bitterness in your post is tangible
>>
>>16823931

Pfft, we all know it's gonna happen anyway.

Shit'll carry on like this till the day men just outright avoid women.

Rather than fight against that future, I'll sooner egg it on because that'll be the end of the "men are all sex pig who just want one thing CREEPZ" gender fucking war.

Why waste time trying to deflate a balloon they constantly put more air in, when I could just help them out till it pops?

Bitch, call him a creep.
>>
My lord, everyday this same shitty thread. Yesterday, with that asian, today, you. And of course the same replies from femanons and white knights. It is very simple: tell him to fuck off. Dont be such an autist OP.
>>
>>16823865
>>16823870
>>16823881
>>16823927
He’s really nice though!

I need a nice and subtle way to hint that I’m not interested,
I even swerved the “are you single?” question by changing the subject
>>
>>16823953
It sounds like you want to just remain friends with him. The problem is, most guys are not that interested in merely platonic relationships, and simply stick around in false hope that you will some day change your mind.

He asked you if you were single, that is very telling. He is romantically interested in you. It would be wrong of you to continue to merely evade him like this. If he makes another attempt, you need to make it clear that it won't happen, but that you have no issue being friends (If you still want to be friends with him after that). Chances are, when you let him down, he will lose interest in you both romantically and friendly..
>>
>>16823862
>If I don’t reply and ignore his messages I’ll come off as being a bitch - I can never win.
You can't win, no. When a guy fails to respond to gentle rejection, you have no choice but to get meaner about it.

I used to be that guy, so I know this better than anyone else. In those days I used letters, and never took the hint until one day I received a bag of ashes burned not quite beyond recognition. That shut me up damn quick.

But you can't burn electronic messages, so you have no choice but to use words. Something along the lines of "What the hell, dude. I'm nice to you once and you get all creepy on me? Stop messaging me" should be enough. It's cruel, but it's apparently what he needs, and that makes it the conpassionate thing to do. Take it from someone who's been in his shoes.
>>
>>16823953
Tell him that you are uncomfortable that he is engaging you everywhere, and that you are not interested in things like that. Any nicer than this and you are leading him on. You need a level of confidence to get your point through. He will get hurt a bit but this is life, he needs to get used to it. Just don't be condescending.
>>
>>16823953
I know some girls always want to stay nice, but as an ex-autistic facebook stalker trust me when i say that it's better to straight up telling there's no chance and you don't want him in your life. If you tell him off but hang out with him nothing will change.
>>
File: d7vHu3kl.jpg (31 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
d7vHu3kl.jpg
31 KB, 640x360
>>16823870
Someone got turned down one too many times.
>>
>>16823953
Dudette, just tell him "I am not interested". What's hard about this? What's rude about this?
>>
>>16823953
Tell him you already have a bf. Lie to him. Women do that all the time. If you don't want to lie, tell him off. You've said to him before on many occasions that you are not intrested. Being nice isn't getting through to him, so you gotta be mean. He's obviously making you uncomfortable so just say it. Common sense, doll face.
>>
>>16823862
Be straight forward, don't be a bitch and stop him from wasting his time.
>>
OP just be blunt with him.
>>
>>16823986
not him, but i think i had a average succes ratio of 2 to 5% when i was single.
i used to hit 10 or so women per week. including bars but not clubs
>>
>>16823953

abandon the idea that you get to keep your glorious self-image where you're not the kind of person to hurt anyone.
>>
>>16823953
What is with people and hints??

No one picks up on hints. Ever. People who SEEM to pick up on hints have either been given rather blunt ones or just got lucky interpreting niceness for attraction.

Tell him you're not interested. Just be gentle about it and if he's not a little bitch he'll be okay.

If he does get really upset about it, though, watch your step. you may have an immature babby man or a crazy dude on your hands.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.