[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wanna suck dick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 224x224
Ok so I'm recently starting to feel bi and curious about things such as sucking dick and wat its like (I'm a guy) thoughts about it and describe the feeling as best as u can. Thx.
>>
>>16822631
From a friend

"It's easier to be aware of your mouth though and you can tell when they're getting close because they get so rock hard. And then you can sometimes feel them twitching in your mouth and you get to taste the delicious cum.

Can't feel it so well in other places unfortunately. The best part of sex is giving blowjobs I think. Omg when you start tasting precum you know you're doing something right.

I really want a big dick to suck on"
>>
>>16822648
>from a friend
>>
>>16822631
you're on the wrong board
>>
You can practice with me op.
>>
>>16822631

0/8
>>
>>16822648
gay
>>
Go to a glory hole.
>>
>>16822631
It's fun. Making a dick hard with your mouth is really fun. Tasting little squirts of salty precum is intoxicating as you're sucking him off.

You have to be into the idea of it. I love the idea that a strong stud is submitting to me, cannot resist and letting me do whatever I want with the most valued part of his body. Cum flavors vary wildly. Only swallow if it tastes good ;)
>>
Good luck op. I have the exact opposite problem. I'm a girl and have been getting the urge to eat pussy.
>>
Like a warm hard throbbing sausage that will unexpectedly explode melted salty butter down your throat.
>>
>>16824492
I wish cum tasted like melted salty butter. There wouldn't be as many girls who spit.
>>
>>16824499
Never had a girl who spat.
>>
>>16824503
A lot of my friends have told me they do. I'm sure taste depends on diet and whatnot, but I don't think melted salty butter is a good description. I'm not sure what is though.
>>
>>16824515
pizza bad, pineapple good.
>>
>>16824522
People keep saying this, but it's a very minute change in taste.
>>
>>16824614
What makes a large change?
>>
>>16824738
Nothing. Cum flavor isn't something that changes wildly.
>>
>>16822631
I love to suck dick but sadly I have TMJ which makes my jaw very sore after awhile. So don't feel bad if you have to come up for air or a break for a little bit. Its great when its with someone you care about and you get to look in their eyes and see their expression while you control their pleasure. I gave my bf head last night and eyes were locked the entire time.

Don't rush it either. If all you want is to make him cum it can get boring after awhile. Enjoy the actual act of sucking in the moment its happening. Play with that dick a little and its okay to go slow and sensual.
>>
>>16822631
When I was 14 me and some faggot blew eachother, It really wasnt worth all the secrecy around it and shit, and I really didn't enjoy it.
Almost 4 years later, I still regret it, and know I could've gone my whole life without satisfying that curiosity.
However, we aren't the same dude. You might do it and actually enjoy it, and have a fun life of sucking dick and shit ahead of you, so it's ultimately your decision.
Leave the house and you'll see gay people, then the approach will be the same as with girls, just a hell of a lot easier.
Easy mode: gay clubs/bars
>>
>>16824945
>me and some faggot
sorry anon you meant both us faggots blew each other
>>
>>16824957
you actually mean

"Some faggot and I"
>>
>>16824957
Only like 7% faggot though, don't insult me. Girls are 93% better.
>>
If you're even 0.5% gay you're subhuman. You're not even normie enough for this board so gtfo
>>
>>16824968
you cannot unsuck a dick
>>
>>16825025
I know that better than anyone else bro, and it pretty much haunts my life
>>
I got curious enough once and sucked an old dude off on Craigslist.

It was pretty weird, and I kinda had instant regret.. I don't know, it's hard to explain.

But, basically...
>Be horny as fuck
>Have a day off
>Browsing craigslist watching dick sucking on /gif/
>hit most promising ad up
>go to his apartment
>he offers me beer
>starts to touch me a little bit
>wants me to get naked
>i decline the beer, and getting naked
>ask him if he can just let me suck his cock
>mentions we can do more if I want
>just suck his cock
>he's standing, I'm sitting on his couch.
>doesn't really have a taste.
>average cock, nothing special.
>cool, whatever. Go to town on that dick.
>we go to bedroom, he face fucks me.
>cums in my mouth. (I'm kind of getting hard right now typing this.)
>I taste it a little, but didn't realize he actually came at the time.
>swallow what didn't go down my throat.
>he tries to chat more, trying to hook up another visit.
>I politely decline, and leave

I still browse craigslist looking for a nice dick to suck, haven't pulled the trigger again (i usually nut and get turned off by the idea)

Would love to find a trap to blow on a regular basis, though.

P.s. Yes I have a girlfriend, no she doesn't know I did that.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.