[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THIS IS NO FUCKING JOKES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 342x342
I don't know if i'm at the right place for this but let's say it's just a fucked up situation that borderline sounds like the plot of an obscure suspense/thrille movie. But it's NOT

I'll try to make it a summary:
>be 24
>been living on my own since i was 18
>HS education, but i've always spent ungodly amount of times researching/reading/watching stuffs to enrich my mind
>had a shitty childhood
>bro always went out of his own way to fuck with me, defame me behind my back, snitch on me acting like he didn't do shit
>abusive alcoholic father who used to beat me up all the time over nothing
>ff to 14 y/o
>parents split up: dad in hospital(pneumonia that turned out to be terminal cancer) and mom lives with her new bf
>new bf is a 2 faced hypocritical fanatic religious fuck with a stale sense of humour
>hits me randomly for no fucking reasons while my mom is away
>flee from there and file an injunction against step father

Cont.
>>
>>16820853
Are you complaining or bragging?
>>
>>16820853
>bro came over where i was living to tell the whole story to the person i was living at their places
>tells me my mom sent him to tell me to remove my injunction
>refuse
>days later i get sent in a reception centre
>while i'm there, some bitch that was at my element school when i was younger got sent there
>made me a shitty reputation
>2 years later i get sent in a foster home
>same bitch magically ends up in the same foster home as me
>at first(before she came in), everybody was super cool with me
>everyone was annoying the fuck out of me desu
>when said bitch(her name's Caroline) came in, shit changed
>everybody tried to get me kicked out of there for no fucking reasons
>got sent in a supervised appartment(i'm 16 and a half by now)
>by that time i had made a "good" circle of "friends"
>skipping a shitload of details from there to today, in hindsight i was being stalked the whole time
>quit talking to almost everyone
>moved several times
>quit a shitload of jobs for being stalked repeatedly
>got even kicked out of a handfuls for going to HR
>don't even have FB anymore
>i have the reputation of being a compulsive liar, a homosexual, a religious fanatic(in the realm of christianity/catholicism), psychopath, mentally ill schizophrenic, etc...
When none of the above is true
>currently living at a lady's house
>her brother(who died last year) helped me out a LOT in life
>but he was also related to one of the people i thought that was my friend who's been pushing the stalking to a fucking higher level
>as much as he helped me ALOT, he did alot of ill willed shits thru manipulation
>the daughter of the lady i live at her place is a 28 y/o chubby control freak bitch with daddy issues who has been playing mindgames and manipulate(sad attempts actually)
>has been trying to get me kicked out of here countless times
>she also babysitted the other guy i mentionned who's been pushing stalking me to higher levels, so they know each other VERY well

Cont
>>
>>16820917
>the lady i live at her place actually likes me
>we had arguments countless times over her stupid daughter stalking and manipulating me and she goes into fits of rage EVERY. FUCKING. TIME
>i actually have a good relationship with her minus the psychotic bitch daughter who intentionally go out of her way to fuck with me

Anyways there's lots of skipped infos because i wanted to make it as brief as possible

Wtf am i supposed to do? I cannot go on living like this longer because I'll legitimate end up killing someone soon

So much rage and uncertainty inside of me it's literally eating me inside out
>>
>>16820865
None you idiot, this isn't a fucking joke and i'm just asking for advices on an INTERNET ANONYMOUS MESSAGE BOARD FOR FUCK SAKES

In all seriousness, why would a fuck all would start to brag on the internet over this stupid fucked up life situation? What do i have to get from it?

If it was trollbait i'd be on /b/ you stupid fucking retard
>>
>>16820924
This doesn't sound like you're living on your own at all. Everything is basically "I'm living with other people" and a bunch of paranoid sounding bullshit.

If I had to guess -- which I do -- you sound like some paranoid asshole who rages about imagined slights.

You want to get out of a situation where you think this lady's daughter is constantly fucking with you? Then move out of her house. That's not hard to figure out.
>>
>>16820951
>This doesn't sound like you're living on your own at all. Everything is basically "I'm living with other people"
Well basically i'm renting a room and have shits to pay and live a hour away from where i grew up
>and a bunch of paranoid sounding bullshit.
What makes you come that conclusion? I mean, it's funny how most of people are 2 faced hypocritical lying bastards yet you're doubting something obvious; the human nature
>If I had to guess -- which I do -- you sound like some paranoid asshole who rages about imagined slights.
Nice try ass hat, i'd like to see you try to deal with what i've been going thru for the past years
>You want to get out of a situation where you think this lady's daughter is constantly fucking with you? Then move out of her house. That's not hard to figure out.
Where do i go? How do i go about living on anything other than minimum wage?

I'm looking for advices not self righteous condescending douchebags who've never had to deal with the harsh sides of life

Also, why are people so narcissistic? Why do they always tend to follow an OMERTA code when dealing with criminal acts

Fucking retard
>>
Also, if you guys have nothing good to say, STAY OUT OF THIS THREAD

I don't have time to deal with other people's shit opinions about the whole situation

If you have GOOD advices or alternatives regarding my situation, then you are more than welcome to post

Again, THIS AIN'T NO FUCKING JOKES
>>
>>16820853
Move out, find a better paying job preferably away from wherever you are. Focus on yourself and don't focus on the people around you, though it feels like it right now, not everyone is out to get you.
>>
>>16820992
Insulting people won't get you good advice.

Anyways, are you working right now? Saving money? It sounds like maybe the best option is to save up as much money as you can and buy a one way ticket to somewhere else. You could also try picking up a second job, that would make you spend less time at your residence. Also, you sound very upset, and rightfully so. But you should keep in mind that a calm head is what is going to get you out of this situation.
>>
>>16820924
If you can afford to live on minimum wage where you are now, then you can afford to live on minimum wage somewhere on the other side of the country. Hop on a greyhound bus and get out of there.
>>
>>16821015
>not everyone is out to get you.
You actually have no fucking idea man and i deeply wish this wasn't the case

But for real, i have to leave my province... I don't care about going living in another country, i just have to move the fuck away so far

Is there any communities or something that hosts people or something like a backpacker accommodation or something?
>>
>>16820853

if I were you I would either killed myself or go to prison,I don't know were you got the strength to go forward
>>
>>16820965
So why do you have to get up in everyone's shit? Why does everything involving other people have to turn into a giant dramafest for you?

Normal people don't have that problem. Normal people don't view "human nature" as meaning everyone's a 2 faced hypocritical lying bastard. If everyone except you is a piece of shit, chances are high that YOU are actually the piece of shit.

Even here, you're not trying to get advice about how to deal with your life, it's just another opportunity for you to whine about WAAAAH PEOPLE ARE JUST MEAN TO ME.

Instead of running headlong into focusing on how everyone except you is just so damn awful, you should be figuring out how to avoid all the bullshit so you can focus on your goals. You want to live in someone else's house and not have them bother you? Keep your shit clean, don't do shit to disturb them, be polite but focus on your own stuff instead of trying to interact with them. What's the fucking point of getting into arguments with someone about how they're wrong, especially if you already "know" that everyone else except you is wrong and a complete asshole.
>>
>>16821033
What country are you in?
>>
>>16821033
Save up some money and buy yourself a backpack and some camp equipment and head out. When you reach a quaint destination get a job and start your life over.

There will always be someone that doesn't like you and wants to impede your progress, this is where you need to step up and not let it happen. If you don't then youll probably be on the move forever. Gotta give people around you a chance and maybe ease up on the atitude bro, very few people have the patience for it. In the end its your choice how you navigate this world. If these problems keep following you then you might want to take a look at yourself as the problem. God speed anon
>>
>>16820951
THIS. You are a cabana boy, a fuck toy, a kept man. Suck it up or stop being a passive/aggressive whore.
>>
>>16821030
>Insulting people won't get you good advice.
I know but i don't like to be taken lightly because being on /adv/ about my situation is the last thing i was thinking of doing... This situation is deep as shit
>Anyways, are you working right now?
No, as i mentionned in my posts i just lost it over a conspiracy(had been stalked for 3 months i've been there, days for days) which in summary was about something that wasn't even job related and happened outside of the 4 walls of the enterprise(by a bunch of 16 years old cunts along with other fags)
>Saving money?
I was actually waiting for my tax return to buy a 7 strings electric guitar with a brand new pair of pick ups for it. Guess i'll have to forget about it
>It sounds like maybe the best option is to save up as much money as you can and buy a one way ticket to somewhere else.
I really considered it and am actually 90% commited to it. Until i receive my tax returns, i have no other choices
>You could also try picking up a second job, that would make you spend less time at your residence.
Like i said, i've been stalked for years and as paranoid as it may sound, everywhere i go drop resumes i always get met with this "familiar" condescending attitude tainted of vanity

Like just last week i had 3 job interviews, the women interviewing were all acting sketchy with me and their attitude reeked of insincerity(i've read a whole 400+ book on body language by world's most renown couple in the business world(Allan and Barbara Pease) and even tho i always was aware to a certain extinct of body language, it just eased the whole experience for me. Like 38% of a conversation is verbal, 7% vocal and the remaining 55% is non verbal. I know how to analyze and behaviours/acts in clusters
>Also, you sound very upset, and rightfully so. But you should keep in mind that a calm head is what is going to get you out of this situation.
I know but, dude, this isn't an easy task when everywhere you go you randomly have someone
>>
>>16821030
stumble onto you Acting like they don't know you, act cool and shit and all of a sudden, they start acting weird af and repeating things to you that you've already told other people that it's unlikely that they both know each other. Then said unknown person keeps on fucking with you
>>
>>16821053
Canada
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYl68KipxeM
>>
>>16821098
There are a bunch of hostels all over Canada. go to other side of the country and just travel around from hostel to hostel living for cheap until you find a place you like that's thousands of miles away from the people you hate.
>>
>>16821048
>So why do you have to get up in everyone's shit?
It's quite the opposite, can't you fucking read? I tryed to make it as brief as possible, people are not bothered to read a book about somebody's fucked up life situations so fuck off with your judgmental attitude
>Why does everything involving other people have to turn into a giant dramafest for you?
Because i had to deal with alot of unnecessary bullshit that started out of stupid gossip mongering

>Normal people don't have that problem.
Define normal you fucking spineless shit
>Normal people don't view "human nature" as meaning everyone's a 2 faced hypocritical lying bastard.
Again, this is your damn perception because you seem to have a grandiose image of what's the "norms". I never let anybody decide for me how i should breathe according to society's standards(that are based on deceit and lies)
>If everyone except you is a piece of shit, chances are high that YOU are actually the piece of shit.
Never mentionned EVERYBODY, just the weak minded who's not bothered to mind their own fucking business so they have to fuck somebody else's life via lies and manipulation to feel better about themselves
>Even here, you're not trying to get advice about how to deal with your life, it's just another opportunity for you to whine about WAAAAH PEOPLE ARE JUST MEAN TO ME.
It's funny how far up your ass your head is stuck

>Instead of running headlong into focusing on how everyone except you is just so damn awful, you should be figuring out how to avoid all the bullshit so you can focus on your goals.
How can i avoid anybody running into me all the time and following me without having suspicions?
>You want to live in someone else's house and not have them bother you? Keep your shit clean, don't do shit to disturb them, be polite but focus on your own stuff instead of trying to interact with them.
That's what I actually do you fucking retard, have you read my post? It's not with the house owner i have issues
>>
>>16821048
ITS WITH THE HOUSE OWNER'S PSYCHOTIC FUCKED UP DAUGHTER I HAVE ISSUES WITH FFS

>What's the fucking point of getting into arguments with someone about how they're wrong, especially if you already "know" that everyone else except you is wrong and a complete asshole.
Because self righteous naive dumbfucks like you bugs the fuck outta thinking that we should see life with shades of pink because everything and everyone is so perfect

This isn't fucking Disneyland goddamit
>>
>>16821102
Thanks anon, i'll look into it
>>
>>16821100
OP here, this is next level paranoid delusions

WHICH ISN'T MY FUCKING CASE

Why is it so hard to believe? Dammit
>>
>>16821138
As long as you're getting advice, what does it matter what people think of you?

It seems you already know what you need to do, which is to move as far away as is feasible on your current budget. You could probably use a fresh start somewhere else in the country, and like >>16821102 says, hostels will be your best bet, at least until you can get centred again, and set your sights on a new job/home.

But don't forget to kill the daughter before you leave to prevent her from following you, obviously.
>>
>>16821155
>But don't forget to kill the daughter before you leave to prevent her from following you, obviously.
Well, she's working as a flight attendant and tryed to set me up(before i quit for the 4th time speaking to her) to go to BC but as i got back to her about it, she became more inconsistent and abandoned this idea because i doubt she was setting me up onto something

Also, i'd kill her granted, i'm just going to be the number one suspect and might get researched by the GRC if i stay in Canada

So it's definitely a no go even tho i'd do it
>>
>>16821168
Make sure you don't tell anyone that you're leaving. Just quietly pack,then one day vanish without a trace, leaving your last rent payment in the room. Otherwise they'll set up more gangstalking wherever you go.
>>
>>16821173
Thanks, that's actually kinda what i thought of doing

When i'm on the verge of leaving:
>clean my whole room up(vaccuum, mop the floor, clean the walls and corners with hot soapy water)
>pack up everything 1 week in advance
>write a letter to the owner of the place
I feel bad since she's like a second mother to me and as far as she's been witnessing alot about my situation and helped me about other stuff she should've never had to have done in the first place... I'll feel bad leaving her without keeping contacts

I'll just write a detailed letter about her daughter and some of her friends having direct implications citing situations and actual words that came outta her mouth

I just hope she'll get to read all the way to the end without getting angry or pissed about it

I mean, i'm literally going on my own in the streets at this point because fuck hostels

I think i'll have to deal with having to live in a tent and trying to find some people who'd let me rent a room by the time i get back on tracks

Man this is so fucked and i'm deeply tired of it
>>
>>16821213
>fuck hostels
What? Why?
>>
The problem might just be you
You have some issues probably caused by your asshole parents, which I don't blame you for, but now they are your issues you need to first recognize
You distrust people to the point of delusion, and spend so much effort justifying your delusion it drives people away
That and your condescension
You need to move on
The only thing you're too far "in" is your own mentality, and because of your delusion you have not yet made the next step of not giving a fuck about people unworthy of your attention
The only solution I can think of is to move far enough away for you to realize that everything you do from now on is your own responsibility and fault
Really, stop thinking about your past, its so easy to tell how often you think about your own bad experiences
>>
>>16821264
The few ones i've looked up were in the country/back country and as i don't have a driving liscence and might be low on cash(around 1700-2000$)

So i'd rather scrape as much as i can and try to live in a suburb or the city
>>
>>16821270
Here we go again... Thanks Freud but your pretentious thesis is far from my actual situation

Fuck off
>>
>>16821280
Wake up already fag
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 380x342) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 380x342
>>16821287
>>
>>16821278
Well, best of luck. I really hope shit works out for you.
>>
>>16821318
Thanks mate

I lurked a bit on couchsurfer and it didn't yield any results
>>
>>16821125
But OP, why DON'T you just stop interacting with her?
>>
>Wtf am I supposed to do?
Take abilify. Plus, leave like the other anons said
This is a serious response to a serious thread
>>
>>16821814
Because i live at her mom's

For a long ass time i never spoke to her and it did piss her off to the point of trying to get me kicked out of the house

Last year her uncle passed away and she came to me crying that she thought that her uncle would have loved the fact we be friends

I didn't gave a shit at first(since at the beginning of last year she accused me of having a sexual affair with her uncle which i told him and he told his sister(which is the lady i live at her place

Then i thought: meh, she lost somebody that was important for her, i'll try to not be a dick about it

Yet she continued to play mindgames on me along with using some of her friends to piss me off. She took me for granted and i just played along just to take further mental notes about her

3 weeks ago i lost my job over some conspiracy bullshit and i just quit talking to her, literally

She tryed to manipulate me into telling her and i flat out put it in her face that i'm sick and tired of people trying to manipulate me with their mindfuckery

She played dumb and since then i gave her the silent treatment

Last year she would have cryed at her mom making up some shit story about me being the big meanie... But surprisingly, she didn't do jack shit

I can't even talk about her daughter to the lady i'm renting a room at her place without her getting angry with the force of over 9000 suns

So yeah, i just ignore her from now on
>>
>>16821932
Thanks, atleast you were humble enough to not be a faggot about it and judge me

I appreciate it

But in all seriousness, i need to nope the fuck away so basically:

>anons from throughout the world
Can you tell me about your country and its advantages? Maybe i would consider flying over to Germany or backpacking throughout Europe

But the thing is i'd like to settle somewhere, either find some good work or just find a way to go to school as cheaply as possible
>>
How old? Job? Education plans? I feel for you.
>>
>>16821932
>Abilify
I thought it was a typo for ability but i'm not into a depression

Hell, i've had a depression(a legit one, not tumblr-tier) and got out of it with learning music and doing shrooms

I've come to terms that Depression is a meta parasite that sucks the lifeforce intently from our own selves

What exponentially exacerbates it isn't the lack of pharmaceuticals to numb the pain and gives you lifelong side-effects

It's the lack of direction in life making one's doomed and a slave to it's own negativity

This isn't the case with me

I'm a low profile dude who stays away from negativity in it's most destructive forms

I'm a man of concept, ideas and the desire to see humanity as a whole reach stellar heights of evolutionary processes

I don't give a fuck about having the latest gadgets or being the one with the longest dick in a metaphorical dick measuring contest

I hate people who spend their lives bragging about unimportant material bullshit, i just don't have anytime to waste on non productivity(yet I'm ironically typing this)

I'm not a malevolent being who needs to lie his way out of anything for external validation
>>
>>16822257
>24
>High School
With everything that happened in my life, i never had a stable position to afford going to school and so on
>education plans
I really don't man, all i know is i want my own sanctuary(appartment, condo, house, you name it) with my home studio and have enough income to afford living, smoking, tripping, play music and keep skateboarding as hard as ever

The thing is I'm interested in too much stuff that i honestly don't want to end up in a job i'll feel like i'm going to work for the rest of my days

I want to wake up every morning having in mind that i'll have another 18+ hours of waking fun to live

I know i might sound like a whiney picky faggot but i just want to live on my own(NO FUCKING GIRLFRIENDS) comfortably and carefree
>>
>>16821213

Why don't you write a letter to her about the daughter anyway, even if you don't move away? Some parents know their children are little shit stains.
>>
>>16822310
What do you do for work right now? Making $10 an hour working 40 hours a week you could afford an apartment in most parts of the country assuming you're american.
>>
>>16822324
Because:

>i see and speak daily with her
>i'm the 1st person to who she wakes up daily and have built a chemistry that's even tighter than the one i share with my own mom
>she had her fair share of bullshit situations in life
>she's deeply into new age spirituality and she has done zen meditation for over 10 years(she's been off that for years)

The only reason i keep to myself about it is because i deeply respect her and she's helped me A LOT in life.

Last year she bought be a pair of 120$ Emerica's because i was watching her dementia ridden mother(her brother was doing it til he got into hospital, also her mom passed a way LITERALLY a month after)

She's given me weed when i needed it, other countless good acts that i just don't feel right to have to confront her to her shitty daughter

Because i'm fairly convinced she lied to her mother about how much she "likes" me and other bullshit cover up

I was planning writing a long letter and leave it in her work corner the night i'll leave
>>
>>16822339
I'm Canadian and i lost my job 3 weeks ago over some conspiracy bullshit that didn't even happened in the workplace

I'd like to live off minimum wage, i just can't anymore, my lifestyle isn't made for living off minimum wage

I don't care about going to school, i just don't want to work at the same time because i want to make the most out of it without being more stressed over stupid shits
>>
>>16822346

Because:

>I'd rather run away from my problems instead of doing something about them
>I'd rather do it passive-aggressively too
>because I'm afraid of making someone I like upset
>even when there is a lot of shit going on that she could help with, such as the lies her daughter tells
>I'd rather just let it all end by me fleeing and leaving her a sob story so that the lady who became my second mother can feel guilty that she didn't do anything to stop her daughter from being a manipulative cunt

The only reason you keep to yourself about it is because you are afraid. And because it's been that way all your life, you aren't gonna do anything about this stuff either - you just run away. Constantly.
>>
>>16822386
Dude, i've had a few volatile moments last year that 3/4 of the times ended up with: if you're nOT HAPPY, JUST TAKE YOUR STUFF AND MOVE ELSEWHERE

I KNOW MY DAUGHTER, I KNOW HER BAD SIDES BUT I DON'T WANT TO SPEAK ABOUT IT MUCH FURTHER

SO IF YOU'RE NOT HAPPY, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

Not that i'm making excuses up, really, either i leave or not; it's not my house

Therefore: not my rules

She values so much her shit daughter that it is beyond overwhelming for me to see her manipulate her own mother like that with the way she speaks and lies whilst being in control of her own body

You don't even have an idea dude

No matter what, i have to leave
>>
we often start discussions to hear our own thoughts. You know you have to just walk away and start over far away. Stay safe out there. Good luck.
>>
>>16822426
Thanks anon, you're kinda right in a deep sense

Thing is: where do i start? I mean, i'm willing to switch country and all

I just want to make sure i've got somewhere to go with a plan

I'm sick and tired of minimum wage jobs that i always give my 110% for crumbles

I need to go get a degree or something that could land me on a good job

I just don't know from where i should start and i'm not really knowledgeable about other countries advantages

I know that in Germany college is almost free

I know that in Sweden you can get free tuition to go to college but have to be a citizen for atleast a year

I don't even have a visa and my health insurance card has been expired since last July and i don't care about renewing it
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.