[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going out on a date with a girl in a wheelchair. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: 1380294959922.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1380294959922.png
1 MB, 1280x720
I'm going out on a date with a girl in a wheelchair. What are some handicapped-friendly fun places I can take her?
>>
>>16819864
You can take her to a flight of stairs, walk down them, and ask what's taking her so long.
>>
Dinner
>>
Anime date
>>
>>16819869
>>16819869
>>16819869
holy fuck that is the most horrible and hilarious post ive seen all night.
>>
Is she at least cute
>>
>>16819892
Yeah she's very pretty and sweet. I want to treat her well and show her a good time.
>>
>>16819871
thats what i would do cause im a loser
>>
>>16819903
I couldn't do it man.

Good in you tho
>>
>>16819864
SKATE PARK
>>
Movies are a good bet! Museums, art galleries, even most theme parts have lots of stuff for wheelchair access.
>>
I'd date a girl in a wheel chair. Only downside is no sex.

But she'd probably be super fucking loyal and have interesting interests.
>>
I hope you're not calling her handicapped to her face
>>
um... maybe you should tell us what she likes first?

handicapped people still have differences in taste just like regular people.

your job is to figure out how do to what she likes without adding to the problems.
>>
>>16819955
Why would there be no sex? A wheelchair doesn't mean you're paralysed.

Am I really the only guy here who thinks wheelchair sex would be hot
>>
museum, movies, dinner. check places on yelp before hand to make sure they're handi friendly
>>
>>16819970
Correct me if I'm wrong because I've zero knowledge about this, but do paraplegics feel anything below their torso?
>>
>>16819998
If she is paralysed, she might be in diapers and also incapable of controlling her pelvic muscles, i.e. a dead fuck.
>>
>>16819903
God bless you
>>
>>16819970
No sir you are not
>>
>>16819967
But she is handicapped. So when he asks the staff if a place is suitable for the handicapped, should he whisper the word to the staff so she won`t get hurt by what she will live with for her entire life anyway?
>>
>>16819864
A 5k walk/jog for a good cause is never a bad date idea
>>
Every zoo I've been to has been wheelchair accessible. Same thing might go for aquariums.
>>
>>16819998
depends on the severity of the handicap/paralysis i guess. could just be some shit wrong with their leg muscles, or they could be dead from the waist down
>>
>>16819999
She could give good head though. If I was wheelchair bound I'd be a pussy eating machine
>>
>>16820032
Ask if they're wheelchair-accessible, then. That's plenty.

Also, just a quick note: people in wheelchairs generally use beds, just like anyone else. The logistics of using a wheelchair for any of the common uses of beds are nightmarish: you can put the brakes on, but there just isn't enough space. The results, therefore, are generally not much different than for anyone else. Sorry to shatter illusions.
>>
>>16820438
Can you recline wheelchairs like car seats so they go vertical? Maybe put the foot rest thing up so it folds out
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.