[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When is it time to GTFO?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (683 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
683 KB, 3264x2448
When is it time to GTFO of your current relationship?

I'm asking because a lot of shit has happened, and I just don't feel as happy as I used to.

Pic semi-related. It's our cat.
>>
do you feel like the relationship makes you feel like shit and don't see a way to fix any of it?

do you feel like neither of you give a shit anymore?

do you feel like the relationship has not led to you getting closer to life goals and is stagnating?
>>
>>16819856
She's cheated on me a few times before. I feel like crap because I'm overbearing and I do not trust her.
>>
>>16819866
>She's cheated on me a few times before.
She's going to do it again. You're right to not trust her.
>>
>>16819866
Leave now. Trust me. I wasted ten years with someone who cheated on me in the first 4 years. Resentment and doubt is all youll gain. Even if she truly changes youll never be able to trust her again. Dont waste your time ffs. If i could go back in time this is the one thing i would change about my life.
>>
>>16819866
Leave.

The longer you stay with her while being unable to forgive her, the more you'll resent her until you/your relationship just falls apart.
>>
I did it. I'm now so miserable I can't get out of bed. What now?
>>
>>16821195
You learn to walk again after falling down. It will take some time, but you will be alright after a while. For now, though, you will feel like shit. Just don't be an idiot and jump into another relationship as a substitute. Love yourself for a while before you attempt again
>>
>>16821195
How did you do it?
>>
>our cat
Not anymore.
>>
>>16819829
You sound like my gf and she is doing the same shit to me. Shit sucks cause I fucking love her stupid ass but I kind of deserve it. I was a dick for too many years and did a lot of fucked up shit. Now I wish I could save it.
>>
>>16819866
>She cucked me
Why you still with her?
the only reason she doesn't live it's probably because you are giving her a free bed and free food.
>>
>>16821195
hit the gym
>>
If you keep asking yourself that question many times over a period of time, you know it's time to go.
>>
>>16821339

>too many years

being a dick for any year is too many years
>>
>>16819829

>when is it time to GTFO of your current relationship

when you are no longer happy and you no longer feel like salvaging it.
>>
>>16821420
I wasn't a dick for literal years. I just did a few dick things.
>>
File: 1430838393805.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1430838393805.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>16821564

uh huh.
>>
>>16821572
Nobody's perfect
>>
>>16822241
>slutty teen facebook girl who takes a lot of dick and gets her nudes sent around school after cheating on multiple guys and reduces all of this bevahior as simple human imperfection: The Post #344

Next.
>>
I'm trying to reach a girl who doesn't want to be reached. She's having a very negative effect on my already shitty life. She doesn't care. What do I do?
>>
>>16822246
Well I mean come on shit she is too far gone. I would pull the plug on that for sure. She is relationship material.
>>
I have the same problem. I just don't give a shit anymore. We don't have fun like we used to and I want to cheat on her all the time. I think I'm wasting her time. she thinks about having a future with me, you know, having kids, getting married and all that shit. we didn't even have that much in common anyway, I'm just a desperate beta male who is recently trying to fix all the shit i've missed in my high school years

however I can't just throw her away, I had one of the greatest of my life with her. she made me lose my v-card. we don't have things in common, I seriously don't know how to have fun with a female.

the only time our relationship isn't a bore, is when we have sex, that's it: the only fun thing we do together is sex

I don't know how couples survive

please help an inexperienced anon out
>>
>>16822254
Just let go. You'll feel like shit for some time, but your future self will be forever thankful. I'm the same situation right now anon
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.