[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm \considering suicide (no, I'm not in immediate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: hmm.jpg (44 KB, 695x463) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
44 KB, 695x463
I'm \considering suicide (no, I'm not in immediate danger, so don't call the police or something). Life just isn't worth it to me. I am dumb, not that attractive, and emotionally ill-equipped to handle the world. These are facts. I get bullied, scapegoated at work, I have no friends, I'm just burnt out and tired of it. I believe that everyone has an innate intelligence that can't be changed. Some people are smarter and others dumber. I am borderline retarded (tested, 80 IQ), I have been since the day I was born, and I'm just fucking done. It's humiliating, soul destroying, and it sucks I'm not ignorant enough to not be aware.

I don't know where I'm going with this, I'm looking for someone to essentially say that it's fine to feel like this and that they would understand if I did it. I've got a bad hand that's just a hassle.
>>
lmao fuck iq tests. ever heard of the theory of multiple intelligences? look it up
>>
>>16819273
If yoy believe you are dumb, how can you be sure that everyone has a set IQ? I have an IQ of 146 (also tested) and I think everyone is born intelligent. Its just a matter of realization and exercise.
>>
>>16819283
Oh. And motivation of course.
>>
>>16819282

There are studies that confirm how much IQ is important. I am also generally much slower than other people. I get taken advantage of, beat on, fucked with... the whole nine yards.
>>
>>16819273
I took an IQ test a couple months ago and got a 140. My step-brother can't have more than 80 himself, and he's smarter than me in a lot of things. IQ doesn't matter for shit, all that matters is that you want to learn a skill or subject.
>>
Alright guys, thanks for trying.
>>
>>16819273
Life is not about being smart, having high EQ or IQ, or looking attractive. You are here in this world to experience it, and ultimately, to find and craft your own happiness.
>>
1. Realize that nobody actually really cares about you

2. YOLO it up to the extreme and do crazy shit

3. Fall into a deep pit of existential nihilism as you realize none of that made you happy, but at least you get to say you've done those things

4. Come back to /adv/ with the same exact post you've made today
>>
>>16819273
Dude, just go to a therapist. You're stuck in a self-destructive thought pattern.
>>
>>16819310

I hate to be vain, but not good enough for me. It's not fair.

>inb4 life's not fair

Clearly. I can tell where this is going, and it's going to be the same bullshit my therapist tells me. I've tried "letting it be", improving myself, there is no happiness in being an idiot. I laugh at the smart people who think they have it bad. Try not being able to know how you're going to get the next fucking meal on your table. Peace.
>>
Doubt you're still around an IQ of 80. People of that IQ are often too dumb to to appreciate the misery that is existence.

Chin up, you're dumb, but you're not that dumb.
>>
>>16819283
>I think everyone is born intelligent
>btw guise my I.Q. is 143 so I'm the smartest one in this thread,don't even bother refuting my claim

This is how retarded you are.
If you actually had an IQ above 112,you would likely realise that intelligence is largely genetic,and not "discovered"as you so drolly put it.
Have you ever spent time around a large group of niggers?
Do you feel they just "have yet to discover" their intelligence?
Because NEWSFLASH! nigger,they don't.
>>
>>16819273
this is your life. you can do with it what you want. seriously, I know there is a lot of dumb, hokey shit on this board--but if you want to kill yourself, you do it man. this life isn't easy--this life is especially difficult if you are not intelligent, attractive, or assertive. i understand your situation, have seen other people in it before, and i'm honestly a proponent of euthanasia. you would probably be doing the world a favor (as in, it's already populated to all get out), and you're not going to miss much...just more of the same.

i'm not going to lie to you. it will probably not get better. it really rarely does, i agree that you are basically who you are from birth til death. just know that if you decide to go through with it, there is one person that completely understands why.
>>
File: 1452641611898.jpg (804 KB, 1200x1528) Image search: [Google]
1452641611898.jpg
804 KB, 1200x1528
>80 iq
>exhibits high level of self awareness, and language skills
lel, you just think youre dumb because you believe you are not in control of your life, you allow the decision to be already made instead of trying.
>but i tried already and fucked up
>ppl make fun of me
You remind me of me when I was an idiot. Stop forcing the causality meme onto yourself, and DO something instead of letting things DO you. Quit your job if youre unhappy, will you fucking die without a job? Probably not. Stand up for yourself, whats the worst that can happen? So you think you are ready to die? Then why havent you tried to kill yourself? Because you dont try anything. Just try for once in your life you fucking asshole.
>>
>>16819328
Mental capacity and training are not the same. An idiot with a good upbringing will win against a smart hood rat.
>>
>>16819437
This right fucking here
>>
>>16819400
I agree, your life is YOUR life. at the end of the day, you know yourself better than anyone, and better than you think. do it if you must and don't apologize. you don't owe anyone shit.
>>
Become a monk or a forest wizard.
>>
i kinda wanna see what you look like desu, I've been seeing allot of these lately. i mean how ugly can a fellow be?
>>
>>16819437
desu senpai
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.