[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A question for girls, you know how men love it when girls moan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: trex.png (628 KB, 698x488) Image search: [Google]
trex.png
628 KB, 698x488
A question for girls,
you know how men love it when girls moan during sex, but what about men? Is there some sound that men can make that will make girls aroused? I want to know as much as possible about getting girls excited during sex, please.
>>
>>16818990
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqVIaWEWdMk

Here you go OP
>>
>>16818990
Weird, but I like semi-animalistic grunting. I don't mean sound like a water buffalo, but occasional caveman-esque grunting is hot.
>>
>>16818997
I see, I'll be sure to try these sounds out next time, except instead of a yellow letter K, it'll be a woman's boobs. Solid advice, thanks, okay, forum moderators, you can close this thread
>>
>>16818990
Just make whatever sounds that feel natural.
>>
>>16818990
Guy moans are always nice, as it lets me know I am doing something right without explicitly being told so. Sighs, cooes, etc are also nice. Just make sure its genuine
>>
I love love love when guys make noise too. Pls make moar noise.
>>
>>16818990
Say my name bitch. But yeah, grunting's good.
>>
>>16818990
Just do not shout out "Oh Mommy!"
>>
my boyfriend makes this grunting sound, it's honestly incredibly hot
>>
>>16818990
i love when my bf moans, but it shouldn't be in a girly way i guess it's more heavy breathing
it just turns me on to hear he likes it
>>
>>16818990
I love it when my bf moans. It's super hot to hear the sounds of another's pleasure
>>
This thread is making me so thirsty.
>>
Why the fuck do you sluts need to run your goddamn mpuths about me not opening my mouth? It's gotten to the point where I have to fake moan so you goddamn cunts won't kill my fucking boner asking "why are you so quiet? Doesn't this feel good?" Yeah because you lack in confidence about your pussy feeling good is attractive right? Rip in piece boner.

Maybe some guys actually have enough self regulation to not need to hoot and howl like a goddamned chimp that just figured out how to rape frogs when we have sex.
>>
>>16821001
Sure, we're the insecure ones...
>>
>>16821029
Wow, you really changed everything with that hot argument.
>>
Me and my partner are pretty much straight-edge most of the time, we rarely drink or do drugs. Sometimes we smoke though and that's the time he fucks me the hardest and moans out loud, it feels so good. I love it when he goes crazy on me.
>>
How about talking?

I don't generally grunt/moan, but I do get verbal. Most often compliments, either of her or what she's doing. Sometimes instructions (re-positioning a hand, changing speed). If I'm getting mixed signals, I might ask for feedback.

Should I shut up and just grunt?
>>
>>16821359
Depends on the girl. I say bring it, but I like that kinda shit.
>>
I love heavy breathing and moaning in guys and girls, it's showing me I'm a "good girl" sort of. Really hot.
>>
My girlfriend loves it when I moan (and often tells me I should do it more), and she literally floods when I let out a low growl during rougher sex (first time I did it resulted in her first time squirting ever).

That being said, might also be because I'm normally a pretty quiet guy during sex. I like whispering soft things in her ear rather than talking dirty, but one definitely has a much more noticeable impact over the other.
>>
>>16818990
I love when guys moan, it makes me feel like I'm doing a good job.
>>
>>16821359
While it does depend on the individual girl, I personally like it when a guy talks dirty. That is, telling me about all the hot shit he wants to do to me, or how much he thinks about fucking me during the day, how I feel around him. Don't read a book aloud
>>
I love it when guys make noise. I make a lot of noise, that's just me.

But when a guy makes a sound I remember it.

Once I had sex in a car and the guy moaned like crazy, much more than in bed. It gave me a pass-out orgasm.
>>
I heard women like cheerful men
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaIJKM0sjdo
>>
>whole family in house
>gf wants sex
>ok
>start giving it to her
>she starts moaning loud as fuck
>pretty sure she did it to make it known im performing

Why do chicks do this? it isn't cute. The walk of shame afterwards is awkward.
>>
>>16820775
My gf enjoys it.
>>
>>16821711
I literally cannot not moan. Just can't.
>>
>>16821793
It's funny, I can not moan during sex if I try, but as soon as he starts kissing me I literally can't stop. Even outside of sex. I seriously don't think I've ever been kissed without moaning or at least sighing a little, but the volume gets turned way up during sex.
>>
>>16821816
How do I make my anime girlfriend moan? Her name is Makoto Kikuchi
>>
>>16821711
You don't think its hot that the girl is doing something she has no control over? Like a tough grown adult women and she can't hold something back like that? For some reason knowing that a girl can't stop moaning turns me on ALOT
>>
>>16821062
Well it's sort of like a group of people were talking at a bar, and one really drunk guy comes out of the bathroom screaming that half of them are personally attacking him and stupid and wrong they are for doing so.

There's not much anyone can really do at that point. Any well thought out response would be just as worthless as "no you."
>>
Moaning is still hot from guys.
>>
>>16821821
My gf is asian...so that's close enough ig.
The same way you make regular girls moan ig
>>
File: Kikuchi.Makoto.full.878862.jpg (388 KB, 875x975) Image search: [Google]
Kikuchi.Makoto.full.878862.jpg
388 KB, 875x975
>>16821834
Makoto is better than your rat face rice eater screaming like a rape victim
>>
My bf moans when he gets really into it and I love it. I've never been with a grunter or growler, but I bet that's hot too. But I especially like when he tells me he's close, it's enough to push me over most of the time. Sometimes I get him to kinda scream, and it's just so satisfying. Damn, I wanna jump him now.
>>
>>16821821
>>16821840
真は全部の男とセックスをするwwwwwww
それにビッチなんだwwwwwww
あんたのクソワイフwwwww
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.