[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I found out today that I can't get pregnant. I'm scared
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1381039489582.gif (452 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1381039489582.gif
452 KB, 720x405
I found out today that I can't get pregnant. I'm scared to tell my husband because I'm afraid he'll leave me, he really wants kids. Is my life over?
>>
You can always adopt.

For the record, if your husband leaves you because you can't have kids, he is a terrible person.
>>
>>16818773
Oh! Have you looked into surrogacy? What about that shit?
>>
>>16818773
he's a terrible person because he would cuck his own biological fulfillment for some phoney new age made up notion of love?

Ok then.
>>
>>16818769
Better fuck anything that walks!

...you'll never know until you tell him. It's bound to come up sooner or later. Cut your losses, or it'll hurt more, probs.
That does mean you guys can raw dog all you like though.
Oh yeah, adoption/surrogacy are options too, like the other guy said.
>>
>>16818790
if he doesn't****
>>
>>16818769
Let him sleep around with other women and have you raise the child.
>>
File: UniCalendar-Pro.jpg (1 MB, 2008x2244) Image search: [Google]
UniCalendar-Pro.jpg
1 MB, 2008x2244
Is artificial insem a possibility?
If not....yeah lifes not over but this is a shit situation. Better tell him ASAP and begin the hurt. Get it all over with. It's going to be a bad couple months but you'll get over it. Pregnancy methods and DNA splicing technology (may) take a leap soon. Don't lose hope about your life.

If your husband leaves you because he wants kids it's not the worst reason but it still means he doesn't love you for you, you are just a microwave oven as far as his subconscious is concerned. Just saying.
>>
File: 1451242495232.jpg (10 KB, 227x261) Image search: [Google]
1451242495232.jpg
10 KB, 227x261
Not necessarily. There are options such as adoption or surrogate mothers. Trying to postpone this discussion will just make it more difficult. There are also numerous options to help with fertilization.

>>16818773
>For the record, if your husband leaves you because you can't have kids, he is a terrible person.
Not really. If a resolution isn't reached, its stupid to expect him to sit and smile with it. Just as I wouldn't expect a woman disinterested in kids to accept adoption, if he's not ok with the idea of adoption over having kids of his own he's not a bad person for saying no either.
>>
>>16818769
That's not a done deal. My aunt was supposed to be inferriorally and had two kids.

Anyway, you can always adopt. It's not the end of the world.
>>
>>16818829
Infertal and*
Didn't hit the space right and autocorrected
>>
>>16818769
>I found out today that I can't get pregnant.
I'm sorry to hear that.

>I'm scared to tell my husband because I'm afraid he'll leave me, he really wants kids.
I'm not going to lie to you: the odds are not zero. However, they're far from 100%.

There's nothing for it but to tell him. The sooner you do, the sooner you can go about figuring out what to do about it.

>Is my life over?
For certain definitions of "your life", yes: nothing can ever quite be as it was. I'm sorry. But that doesn't mean you can't build a new life for yourself. You may even eventually discover that you find the new life preferable to the old, but that will of course take some time.
>>
>>16818773
>>16818769
All these cuck white knight fuckers.

I would leave you too, just like your husband would. Just don't tell him, like ever.
>>
Surrogate mothers and artificial insemination are options. It's not the end of the world.
>>
>>16818773
>namefag
>fag
>cuck
I want reddit/tumblr to leave.
>>
It means he was an asshole. The upside is that you have the chance to look for someone better.
>>
>he doesn't love you if he leaves you, he's just an asshole!
Yeah he's an asshole because you have different life goals and he thought you two were on the same page. It's not your fault you're infertile and he's not an asshole for wanting kids, that's a major decision.
>>
When You want children, then try.
Being unable to have children is not a 100% thing unless you don't have a uterus.
Don't give up.
>>
If the problem is with your uterus the problem is an easy(ish) fix, get a gestational surrogate, then the baby will still be both of yours. If the issue is with your eggs, you may need to get a regular surrogate, who may or may not be related to you. Point is you've got options than allow for you both to remain together and have a child, just gotta look.
>>
File: 1436603402288.jpg (486 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1436603402288.jpg
486 KB, 1000x667
>>16818790
Ideology > blood, unless you're really into, "muh chosen people" meme from the jews.
>>
I'd leave you or get a hired uterus if I have the money and I kind of care about you

>>16818773
Kill yourself.
>>16818817
I love my wife but having my own kids is my first priority in life
>>
>>16818790
He made an oath with a witness and officiator present that had been recorded in a legal document. If you think it is okay to shirk this, then you must be the type of person who thinks perjury is okay.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.