[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anybody else annoyed at the fact that the modern world wants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: society-is-shit.jpg (464 KB, 1500x843) Image search: [Google]
society-is-shit.jpg
464 KB, 1500x843
Is anybody else annoyed at the fact that the modern world wants every man to be a pussy?

>Get an office job where you sit down all day and don't do any physical activity
>Have to be """""respectful""""" for female """""equals""""" (who always get a free ticket to throw their toys out of the pram at any given opportunity)
>Oh let's have TV programs about """""mental health""""" instead of, y'know, MANNING UP AND DEALING WITH YOUR FUCKING PROBLEMS
>Let's have more TV shows where people are nerds! Oh you like cosplay? I like cosplay too! EVERYONE MUST HAVE NERD INTERESTS LIKE GAME OF FUCKING THRONES OR FUCKING LOLCATS, OTHERWISE YOU ARE TOO """""AGGRESSIVE""""" AND WE DON'T LIKE YOU

What the FUCK has happened to society?
>>
File: 1422881752899.jpg (834 KB, 1214x1239) Image search: [Google]
1422881752899.jpg
834 KB, 1214x1239
>>
>>16817879
Society's a joke m8, just keep doing whatever you're doing though.

I bet you have social media though...
>>
>>16817879
Dude same
>>
>>16817879
I'll give this one a solid 1/10. You need to study up on your trolling if you want to be successful.
>>
File: 1450315679068.jpg (101 KB, 776x437) Image search: [Google]
1450315679068.jpg
101 KB, 776x437
>>16817879

No, you are an original OP. See picture, didn't read your thread.
>>
>>16817892
I use Facebook, mostly Messenger, but sometimes I look at the profiles of hot chicks.

Literally the only thing I use Instagram for is Simpsons clips. I followed a bunch of accounts that just post Simpsons clips. It passes time when I'm on the shitter.

That's about it.

>>16817893
>>16817894
Nigga I ain't trolling and why won't anyone ENGAGE with this stuff seriously?

Are you not worried by the fact that modern society emotionally castrates men? Doesn't that piss you the fuck off?
>>
>>16817890
>>16817894

He isn't trolling.
>>
>>16817904
How do you know? Maybe I was trolling - the fuck makes you so clever?
>>
>>16817910

Because regardless of whether or not you are trolling, there is a point in there somewhere.
>>
>>16817910
DUDE, DON'T YOU SEE SEE THE NAME HE HAS?!? THAT MEANS HE'S SMART AND STUFF
>>
>>16817903
>>16817904
Its obvious bait and attempting to engage in any sort of meaningful conversation about this is a fools journey.
>>
>>16817903
Ok, I just use facebook to look at hot chicks. It sucks having everyone around me staring at their glowing brick. No one talks face to face anymore.
>>
>>16817927

Because it's an involved topic, not because it's a bad topic.
>>
>>16817916
Ah right. Fair enough. Glad someone else thinks that.

>>16817927
Is it? So how do you deal with going to work and feeling absolutely KEKED by society, and feeling like there's nothing you can do to really become a man anymore? You could go to the gym, sure, but then you start getting obsessed over how you look and you realise that really isn't very manly at all, because you're more obsessed with how you look than with actually getting a girlfriend which is all you really wanted in the first place.

It ain't a fools journey. It's the crisis of masculinity of our time, in my eyes.

>>16817928
Messenger and WhatsApp are invaluable socially. Without them I would be pretty firmly outside of the social loop.

But I don't mind them because they're just straight up messaging. Things like Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, I don't like, because it's literally just VANITY. "Oh look at this thing you don't care about; look how pretty I am; READ MY THOUGHTS; PAY ATTENTION TO ME"
>>
>>16817941
I don't see how some chick can complain about men "eye raping her" when she is posting picks of herself and simply wearing ass tight yoga pants everywhere. Literally happened at my uni, every year we get the "sexual harassment" lecture too. I want to kill myself.
>>
Why does it matter? Society has made it possible for every single person to survive and procreate without even trying. There is no struggle anymore. You just kinda drift through life, with minor annoyances (waah, [slut] didn't wanna fuck me, life is so hard). As long as you got a kid, you're set for life.
>>
>>16817961
Because, despite how fucking retarded the line of thinking is, women only want ATTRACTIVE guys to look at her sexy pics. The ugly ones shouldn't be allowed to see her as sexual.
>>
>>16817935
>>16817941
Your inflammatory statements just further cement your bait status. Have a fine day, sirs. Better luck in your next thread.
>>
>>16817961
One symptom of the wider problem, yes

>>16817970
I agree that children are the point to life, literally all I want is to have a family and have as many kids as possible. But I wouldn't agree it's easy, at all. Unless you become a poor person and find another poor person to have kids with... they'll probably pop out as many as you want. But I probably couldn't do that because I know my family expects a certain standard of social class from me.

>>16817974
Tru dat

>>16817976
If anything you're the one that's baiting because you're just posting nothing responses just to get attention. I'm actually saying something and I want people to discuss it.
>>
Read some transcendentalist works op and stop being so angry about stupid shit you can't change.
>>
In a way I agree but in another way I don't. It's ironic that expressing your masculinity these days could mean either joining the army or being a theoretical physicist. Don't you see the dichotomy here?

If anything, "masculinity" in my opinion means nothing more than taking part in a high risk, high reward, meritocratic process. That's the common denominator
>>
I WANNA SLAP ANY BITCH THAT COMES IN MY WAY AND HAVE NOBODY COME AFTER ME WHY CANT I DO THIS ALL MEN ARE LITERAL FUCKING PUSSIES AND ALL WYMYNZ ARE LE ESS JAY DOUBLE-U'S FUCK SOCIETY FUCK FEMINISM FUCK NIGGERS FUCK IPHONES FUCKED MY MOM FUCK TV SHOWS FUCK MEDIA FUCK LE GUBBERMENT FUCK EVERYTHING I FUCKING HATE ALL OF YOU GO KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>16817879
FUCKING THIS. Without even reading the thread I know the influx of 2016 meta robots on 4chan will disagree with you and even feel threatened. Bbut i'm 100% with you OP
>>
File: d.png (11 KB, 64x62) Image search: [Google]
d.png
11 KB, 64x62
>Develop technology to convert weight lifting to electricity on the grid
>Male population get paid for lifting just like old times
>Automation labor gap solved
>>
So masculinity is supposed to be about being a dick to everyone?

These threads are fucking stupid. If you want to be a real man become a volunteer firefighter and spend time outside. Like playing sports, camping, and fishing and shit.

Real men don't whine on the internet about pointless bullshit. They get things done.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.