[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If she's telling you her plans with only her girl friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1
File: 1455670100501.jpg (80 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1455670100501.jpg
80 KB, 640x640
If she's telling you her plans with only her girl friends and that she's been lonely, is she hinting at something?
>>
>>16816368
if hes posting about her in an internet forum, should he ask her out?
>>
>>16816378
Wat
>>
>>16816403
less speculation, more action
>>
>>16816368
Yeah, means she wants a friend. If she hasnt showing you any intrest or vibes that say otherwise then shes not looking to fuck you. Hell even if she did maybe shes teasing and she doesnt know it. Observe her closely.
>>
>>16816368
Are you a native english speaker?

I am not, but I suspect even full blooded english speakers dont really understant the question.

ask it another way plesases
>>
>>16816407
Just say fuck it and do something?

>>16816414
She has given me some vibes, touching my hand, leaning close and laughing at random shit i say, she's also called me stupid and kept asking me what i was doing for valentine

>>16816417
Nope. ok, she's only saying she's only been doing stuff with her female friends and that she's also been lonely
>>
>>16816427
Sounds to me shes testing you or overly friendly. Is she like this with other dudes if you see her hanging with them? Need more details.
>>
>>16816427
>she's only saying she's only been doing stuff with her female friends

Ok, thank you, but to native English speakers this sounds sexual

>she's only been doing stuff with her female friends

it's hard to understand what the question is.

I will say this though: any excuse or reason she gives for not wanting to spend time with you, may simply be her way of saying she doesn't want to spend time with you.
>>
Tell her you're not interested in being her friend or puppydog.
>>
>>16816434
Not really. She's gotten a little pissed at me because I've mentioned other girls

>>16816436
Oh, I meant she only mentions outings with female friends only and not male friends
>>
>>16816442
Lololol
>>
>>16816449
And also tell her you're all ears if she wants to be real for a few minutes.
>>
>>16816445
One or three things. Either she genuienly likes you or she sees you as a puppy. Shes definetly easily threatened by other females (jelous type). Honestly if you are getting a vibe, test her. Flirt with her a bit be subtle, see how she reacts. If not mention another girl, see how she reacts. If she takes the bait, wait a day or two maybe a week later, invite her to have some coffee with you. If she denies request or cancel without rescheduling herself, shes not interested. It will be a good lesson for both. You will learn some of the tricks females do so you know not to take it at face value and she will hopefully learn not be so friendly because it may send the wrong signals.
>>
>>16816457
Meant two.
>>
>>16816457
Ok, see you in another 10 ! Let's have our fourth date when we're 53 and 54 respectively.
>>
>>16816456
Sounds good

>>16816457
Good to know, she kept asking me about valentine's but i kept being mysterious
I've caught her looking at me
>>
>>16816463
Dont gotta be like that. Take what you will from what I said. Thats all. Goes for anyone.
>>
>>16816465
I'd say shes most likely intrested if OP isn't imagining things. Ask her for some coffee or lunch. Get to know her. Continue to be mysterious. What have you got to lose?
>>
>>16816465
Good luck.
>>16816466
I don't get it, but (y)
>>
>>16816470
It was to another anon, not OP.
>>
>>16816470
I have been asking her to lunch, what do i do next? lol

>>16816468
Thannks bro!

Oh, she's been saying she's lonely and alone. I am retarded
>>
>>16816533
No, you did the right thing by playing retarded because sometimes women do that shit to try to get a dude wraped around their finger to string them along. They are out there and no more a manipulator than the dudes that use women that they have the nerve to complain about. Important thing, dont be despreate. Play it cool, let her know you are no non sense, and you have no time for stupidity. Dont take shit from her, dont put her on a pedastal.
>>
>>16816567
Did this to a girl in height school she had a nice ass but was bitchy
She tried to hold my hand
I said fuck why!?
And she look so hurt
No fucks giving
>>
>>16816957
That's rude, dude
>>
>>16816468
Really, what makes you say that?
>>
>>16817744
Because fu that's why
>>
This is retarded
>>
So op should just go for it?
>>
I'm hinting a girl I want to talk to. I want to talk to her about what she did exactly and how she's going to leave me alone after our talk. Now the talk probably won't happen. Hooray!
>>
>>16816378
Is it an American anime imageboard?

Hell no.
>>
>>16816368
you are her BFF GF. she dont want your D. she wants it from someone else..

if you cant imagine her riding someone else, start ignoring her. all girls want what they cant have if they know you are unobtainable they will try and get you.
>>
>>16818734
What makes you say that?
>>
Op is thick
>>
>>16819613
Thick af
>>
Fuck your shit
>>
>>16816368
I learned recently two things girls do, they keep people around them who they like personality wise but not sexually so they can be happy in a way, but then they find guys who do both and then they leave you in the dust. Happened recently so don't trust her OP just don't trust her unless you know for a FACT she is sexually attracted to you or else you will be chasing something unobtainable and only end in a broken heart seeing her with someone else.
>>
>>16820678
Hahaha
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.