[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the Opposite Gender
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19
File: logo.png (486 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
486 KB, 1000x1000
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't. Our answers are not going to help you.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking

Old Thread: >>16810834
>>
>>16815162

Should I try and get back with my old girlfriend?

I ended things with her 4 years ago. I broke up with her as she was giving me a birthday present... Yeah pretty bad. But I'm sure I could fix it.

Is going back to where you've been always bad, or not?
>>
>>16815240
Why'd you break up with her?
>>
>>16815245
Cuz she looked like anons mom.
>>
So my social circle is something like 60/40 women/guy gender split. The women I know often say shit like how sweet I am or they don't understand how I'm single. Considering I've had particularly bad luck with women, it's starting to become extremely annoying. Is there a socially acceptable way to tell them to screw off with those comments?
>>
>>16815252
Nigga read my other thread, props

>>16815245
I wasn't very confident in the bedroom, also that issue the above anon pointed out, also I had another insecurity about who I was - her social group was a bit different to mine.

BASICALLY I was a fucking idiot.

Do you reckon asking out an old girlfriend is sometimes a good idea, or never a good idea?
>>
>>16815262
I would say 95% of the time it's a bad idea. You guys broke up for a reason. Being away from her for so long can make those reasons seem small and insignificant, but when you broke up with her they were big enough reasons to make you miserable.
>>
>>16815253
>sweet
You're single because girls aren't after "sweet" guys anon.

Polite, yes, and funny, yes. But "sweet" is girl speak for "you're attractive but you're not confident enough for me to want to go out with you"

Basically you need to be more confident in yourself. Ask out a girl, just that act in itself is bold and chicks dig that. Also, hang out with your guy friends more because that's where every dude learns everything he needs to know about life.
>>
>>16815280
I'm not asking why I'm single. I have some issues I need to work on and I'm a bit abnormal as a person off the top of my head.

I'm asking how to get them to drop the topic because its irritating.
>>
>>16815253
Sorry I missed the last part. Yeah just tell them to fuck off. There's literally no point in standing for that shit.
>>
Guys, what do you look for in a significant other? Girls, same question to you. If you don't like the idea of dating for whatever reason, why is that?
>>
>>16815253

Nah stop, all you can do is stop being a bitter bitch about it.

Same thing kinda happened with me. I'm attractive and considered a catch by a lot of my friends (some of whom have hinted at, even outright said they'd totally have date me if we were both single, and tried to set me up with their friends). But I've had a pretty shitty streak of luck in dating women. Every time I met someone where I thought we might have potential, some sort of catastrophe would happen to fuck up any chance (like no exaggeration... in some cases... people would literally die). Didn't have my first girlfriend 'til 26.

Is what it is. Just shrug your shoulders, stop taking those things so seriously (or alternatively, tell them how you feel about them saying shit like that to you), and continue to truck on in your life.
>>
>>16815273
Interesting.

Anyway it's a bit of a moot point right now because I'm currently NEET... as I said, I am a stupid person.

Once I get my life back on track though I have thought I might ask her out. In fact I probably will, if she isn't seeing anyone. I think I should reach out at least.

The thing is, the problems were MY insecurities. If I can just grow the fuck up, which I think I have done to some extent, then things would be peachy(er).
>>
Hey guys what is a flirty way of asking you to pleasure me?

Usually I just say "can you do me a favor and..." or "can you touch me please" but that doesn't sound flirty or very sexy I think... I wanna say something that will inspire him to be my bedroom hero when I need it.
>>
>>16815253
Now see, we're something called "human". We don't react the same to a comment. Depending on the girl, I would just try and tell them that it's becoming redundant in a calm manner if at all possible. I can tell they're just trying to be nice, so maybe say something along the lines of "I know you're trying to be nice and I appreciate that, but can you tone it down a bit?"
Then again, I'm not the best with chit-chat. Not to mention, like I said before, we don't all react the same to a comment. It depends on the girl and her personality.
>>
>>16815313
"RUB ME FOOKIN CLIT RITE NOW YA SAUCY BASTARD"

You're welcome.
>>
>>16815329
Well, I laughed.
>>
>>16815290
>>>16810834
From last bread
>A person of average looks, high level of intelligence and aptitude for deep conversation, works hard to afford the lifestyle they want, knows what they prefer in a SO and is able to communicate that clearly, has close friends and can handle interpersonal relations (not socially awkward in normal situations), and is fun in the sack.
>>
>>16815290

Someone who is basically effortless to be around, but at the same time makes me feel excited.
Someone who makes good times greater, and bad times more bearable.
Someone who helps me be the kind of person that I want to be.
Someone I can rely on and trust.
Someone for whom I do all that for as well.
>>
File: 1454707966438.gif (1 MB, 172x162) Image search: [Google]
1454707966438.gif
1 MB, 172x162
>>16815329
>>
>>16815313
Okay I'll try a serious answer now

Just come out and say it, it doesn't matter how. Most guys will do it because then you start moaning and shit and that's hot as fuck. Then everyone's a winner.
>>
>>16815341
>Someone who is basically effortless to be around
Every relationship takes effort though... your partner is supposed to be worth the effort.
>>
Guys, would you stay with an asexual person? I feel like I'm going to die alone because I hate being touched in any intimate way.
>>
>>16815380
I'm not a guy but just wondering if you've been to therapy because I used to be this way. I have a history of sexual abuse but I got over it and I love being touched now.
>>
>>16815389
I haven't no, never considered it since I've been like this for as long as I remember, no abuse of any forms so I don't know if therapy would help.
>>
>>16815380
I would not stay with someone who makes up a special snowflake "condition" just to get attention, no.

Just to have some fucking sex you prude.
>>
>>16815403
Well it doesn't necessarily have to stem from abuse. Religious and even slut-shaming society can impress you as well and make you like that.

You COULD be a true asexual but I really doubt it.
>>
>>16815380
not a chance
but there are some who would, i suppose
also asexuality is not real. it is a cop out for those that are no longer attracted to their partners or those who are afraid to be examined by a physician/psychologist. it is not natural for a sexually reproducing species to not experience sexual urges. what you are experiencing is either mental illness or a physiological complication. i suggest you see a doctor, anon.
>>
>>16815410
*Just GO have sex

Sorry, typo
>>
>>16815422
I looked up my symptoms and Asexual kept popping up so I thought it was possible I had that, sorry. I will follow your advice though, thanks Anon.
>>
>>16815380
Definitely not. Even if I was given a pass to sleep with other people, I'd still be uncomfortable with the situation. I'm sure there are other men who are comfortable with something like that though.

If you want a 100% monogamous relationship though, you're pretty much fucked unless you date another asexual though.

>>16815290
A bit thick or sometimes even chubby. Reliable, calm, nurturing. Preferably a bit of an introvert.
>>
>>16815450
certainly. good luck, and remember this thread when you have your first orgasm. remember to scream out my name... "OH ANON! OH GOD OH YES LJSGBOSUYVFSDLJKBHSPIG" or something to that effect
>>
>>16815162
Guys

Would you date a girl that used to be fat and now has stretch marks?
>>
>>16815550
If I like her, then yeah.
>>
what is "having a life?"

I had someone today tell me "get a life". What the hell does that mean?
>>
>>16815162
women
how do I make sure you are open to a fwb/nsa situation before I make a move?
>>
Ok I asked her out. We're going to the movies this saturday.
Should I make a move already?
>>
So I've been with my gf for 2 and a half months now (we're both 18), and we've gotten pretty serious. We regularly talk about marriage, kids, our future together, etc. We both acknowledged that obviously something could go wrong in our relationship and neither of us would hold it against the other if we left. But, as a man, I've always been told that marriage is a trap, don't fall into the relationship too quickly, etc.

However, I really do love her. I believe this to be my true first love, I mean I really do see myself marrying her one day like that's how serious I'm taking this. How do I know if this is love? Do I just give it time? Should I downplay the marriage talk and stuff on my end or would that drive her away from me?

TLDR: I think I'm in love, how do I know? Also any general 'young and in love' advice is welcome.
>>
>>16815581
What are your plans for college/career? Get through that before you think about marriage.
>>
>>16815583
I'm currently on course to get an associates in Liberal Arts from a community college. But there is a store that is the 'family business' and I work there, would definitely like to take over someday. She's just graduating high school, planning to attend community college as well.

The marriage thing was meant for down the line in our lives, like our mid 20s. Sorry didn't make that clear.
>>
>>16815560
Possibly you're paying too much attention to what someone else is doing, so get a life as in get your OWN life, and stop worrying over theirs.
If that sounds off, need more context.
>>
>>16815560
In that context, it's an insult. She basically called you a loser
>>
>>16815587

They said that In response to me saying "I just watched Cops and the news all day" when she asked how my weekend was..
>>
>>16815591

See >>16815595

Why would I get insulated for what I did on my weekend?

Note- this is not anyone I'm trying to impress. Just a co-worker
>>
>>16815598
>insulated
Top kek. To answer your question, it's because you did fuck all all weekend. I get that it's your prerogative to spend your weekend how you want to, but like she did, others can judge you for it.
>>
>>16815422
>asexuality is not real
I actually know someone who's disgusted by the idea of a kiss, let alone a relationship. Am I saying it's normal? Not in the slightest. In fact I do admit her reasoning is a bit off. I will say it does exist though.
>>
>>16815607

God damn phone autocorrect bullshit

But what IS having a life?
>>
>>16815614
Doing more than just sitting and watching TV for 48 hours. Getting chores done, working on hobbies, maybe being a little social and spending time with friends and family. You know, well balanced things
>>
>>16815620

Typically I just stay at home. I'll workout while I watch TV though. Just from watching Cops and the politics on the news and working out at the same time. I'm starting to get pretty fit. I see my friends maybe once a month because they live in a different city. So there really isn't much to do. I live in a heavy corporate/government area.
>>
>>16815581
Basically, time will tell.
You have to wait until you're older, and maybe live together. The whole "in love" part can fade, since that's the honeymoon phase. You have to love the person, not just be in love.
Love is the hard one. It takes dedication, respect, compromise.
Being in love is the whole butterflies in tummy, head over heels, crazy about someone.

You can have both, and you can keep some of the "in love" parts of your relationship. But most people think it's over once the honeymoon phase wears off. Sometimes it is over, because sometimes the people really aren't compatible.But sometimes people really regret breaking up because they "love someone but just aren't in love anymore." Because time apart makes them want to be with that person again.
I think it's something with oxytocin, your brain gets used to releasing however much around the person you love, you become tolerant to it, then when you break up you go through withdrawal. But I don't know brain science enough to confirm that part.
>>
File: tomoko_kuroki_36282.jpg (132 KB, 400x554) Image search: [Google]
tomoko_kuroki_36282.jpg
132 KB, 400x554
>Ask them out.
I tried this. Didn't work as intended, and things got really awkward between us.
>>
>>16815678
That happens. It's not a guarantee they'll go out with you, just a guarantee that you'll get an answer.
>>
>>16815700
Of course. But I at least wish we had stayed close. We were really close, sometimes texting each other till two am in high school. I felt exhausted in the morning, but it was worth it. I almost wish I just hadn't said anything.
>>
>>16815700
>>16815700
>a guarantee that you'll get an answer

Not really. They could easily "Maybe, I'll think about it." but it seems to me, that maybe pretty much always means no. So I guess youre still right. Never had a girl say "i'll think about it" and then say yes
>>
>>16815162
What should be my goals when I talk to a girl? Should i try to get her phone number or something?

Also, for the first time I try to talk to a girl, what are ways that I can know that she might like me?

What are some good ways to make conversation?
>>
>>16815729
Well it depends on what you want from the girl
>>
>>16815736
A gf.
>>
>>16815739
Unfortunately for you, there's no one way to get a girlfriend.
>>
File: mp21.jpg (46 KB, 545x302) Image search: [Google]
mp21.jpg
46 KB, 545x302
Question for straight guys working in female dominated jobs.

Is it difficult? Are you treated fairly? Tell me about any workplace issues or incidents that have been directly caused by your sex.

I'm asking because I'll be working in an industry that's 99% female.
>>
>>16815761
I just need a bit of guidance, brah.
>>
>>16815774
How about you guide this dick in your mouth
>>
>>16815778

what is your profession?
>>
>>16815774
We can't hold your hand through this. You talk to girls, ask them out, go on dates, and maybe you'll end up with a girlfriend, maybe you won't. This isn't scientific.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (137 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
137 KB, 1920x1080
>>16815785
AWOOOOO AWOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>16815550
Sure. I'm finishing off my weight loss plans, and I don't think they're that big of a deal.

>>16815598
She was basically saying you did nothing substantial with your free time. I enjoy throwing back and vegging out on games all day now and then, but it's the exception rather than the norm.

>>16815720
>They could easily "Maybe, I'll think about it." but it seems to me, that maybe pretty much always means no
Pretty much. Its mostly to avoid any conflict at that moment. I treat anything other than excitement as a soft no at the very least.

>>16815778
Never stop posting
>>
So my gf is so shy when it comes to ass play. I don't want to fuck her in the ass, I just would like to rub it and lick it.

Any tips on how i can convey that I just like her butthole and want to play with it, not insert anything?
>>
>>16815810
>She was basically saying you did nothing substantial with your free time. I enjoy throwing back and vegging out on games all day now and then, but it's the exception rather than the norm

So what should I do instead? Apperently I have no life
>>
>>16815813
"I like your butthole and want to play with it, not insert anything". Your question is a waste of two posts.
>>
>>16815798

calm down. I know you were in the Air Force. But you weren't Spartan badass
>>
>>16815819
Oh yeah, that'll convince her anon
>>
>>16815581
Try living together for a few months.
if you cant make that commitment, youre not ready to be married.
If you cant stand her after a year, you werent ready to be married.
If after a year, youre financially sound and tolerate and love each other, youre meant to be. Maybe. Might wait longer if you want.

Never get married until youve lived with them.
>>
>>16815820
I own a real gladius come unto thee

and only for one more year fuck re-enlisting under clinton
>>
>>16815818
>So what should I do instead? Apperently I have no life
Honestly that's up to you. I mean just think about it, is sitting around and watching cops all you want to do with your life? I like to throw time away with my friends and occasionally helping out fundraisers and the like. But you may be a very different person.

>>16815824
There's not like, this magic catchphrase you can use on her. If you're in a relationship you should communicate fetishes and whatever else.

>>16815832
We all know it's going to be Year of the Trump
>>
>>16815824
You didn't ask us how to convince her, you asked us how to convey it to her. And if she doesn't want to do it, she doesn't want to do it. Leave her alone.
>>
>>16815834
Praise be upon him
>>
Oh God I just realized I forgot to take the tag off my gfs valentines flowers. It was really nice colorful but damn how bad did I fuck up

I feel bad cause it doesnt feel as special knowing it's on there and her knowing where I got it now. I mean it wasn't cheap it cost me $80 with vase but still I shouldve taken the stupid tag off.

And the place I picked where we had dinner valentines night is bothering me too it felt really cheap and fast foodish. I had never eaten there but I read the food was good online and I knew she'd like the type of food there.

I know she loves me and all and usually don't let petty shit like this bother me but I just feel like I let her down for some reason. Our night didn't really stand out at all. Am I being dumb
>>
>>16815834
>honestly that's up to you. I mean just think about it, is sitting around and watching cops all you want to do with your life

I really don't know what to do. I feel very unmotivated. Sure, I have a job and I make a comfortable salary and I'm 26 and live in my moms basement because I can't justify a reason to move out. But don't really have any goals or anything to strive for.
>>
>>16815842

I'm voting for Rubio. I liked Trump at first, but the last few weeks he's not acting rationally
>>
>>16815846
Why would the price bother her?
>>
>>16815856
Lets dispel this notion that Marco Rubio doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing. He's systematically repeating the same establishment talking points without variance.

Status quo pls go
>>
>>16815851
>But don't really have any goals or anything to strive for.
Well that's part of developing your life. I don't have any solutions since that's something you need to decide on your own, but the problem (lack of goals, stagnant life) seems pretty clear cut.

>>16815842
Praise be to the toupee
>>
>>16815846
Honestly the fact that you picked it because "the food was good and they had the kind of food she likes" is the best thing you could've done. You made her night, anon.

If your girl hates fish dont take her to red lobster, y'know? More expensive =/= better
>>
>>16815834
>>16815836

Holy shit this threads filled with cancer
>>
>>16815871
>I didn't get what I wanted so I'm going to throw a tantrum because I'm mentally three years old
>>
>>16815871
I'm sorry there's not a remote control that makes your gf like butt stuff

>>16815846
The intent is what matters. You clearly put some effort forward, so it should be fine.
>>
>>16815864

God dammit. Should I just an hero then?
>>
>>16815891
Or you could figure out what you want to do with your life, and work on a path to achieve them. I guess suicide is also an option. Seems like a rather permanent one though.
>>
>>16815895

There really isn't anything I really care to do Tbh. Don't really have any reason to live I guess.
>>
>>16815906
Nobody does

Yet they do

Strange innit
>>
>>16815906
I guess giving up before you ever started is another solution too. A third option, if you will.
>>
>>16815859
Idk don't want to feel like cheapskate. Maybes it's cause I feel like I should've/Couldve done better

>>16815866
>>16815884
thanks guys that's true
>>
>>16815935

Yeah, I might as well. I'm just wasting oxygen and space
>>
>>16815953
Actually its

"I may as well"
>>
>>16815946
How do $80 flowers male you look like a cheapskate?
>>
File: album-the-big-picture.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
album-the-big-picture.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
I texted this girl for a few months, i had hooked up with her and knew she liked me. We didn't see each other very often but we texted a lot and it was interesting.

After a while i started texting her less hoping she would be able to talk to me in real life but we never really met up much. I think i really confused her by being pretty boring to text and shutting her down one late night when she seemed horny.

Eventually she ended up ignoring one of my boring texts asking her if she wanted to do anything. She snapped me about a week later saying she was sorry and we sent a few snaps. The next day i asked pretty much the same thing and she ignored that.

It's been like a month and i still think shes a really cool girl and i want to tell her that and explain. preferably to her face but i never see her so i'm thinking of sending her a snap saying i liked talking to her and try to get her again. Do you think it's worth it or will i come off lame.

it's bugging me so any advice would help
>>
>>16815953
I would concern yourself over this issue when you actually start to feel bad over everything in your life. Some bitchy co-worker said your life isn't up to her standards, but why do you care? You said you feel you are making gains with your workouts, so something feels positive in your life. That's good! You don't have to have a full set of goals right now, but be brave and pursue the things that do excite you. No matter how far off they seem, it's the only way to keep your head on in this world.
>>
>>16815957

Thanks

>>16815974

Just what she said made me think. like, I literally have no reason to be here. There isn't very much that excites me. So why even exist and hold a position at my job that maybe somebody else could use? I am just taking up space.

The only reason I workout while watching TV is out of boredom Tbh
>>
>>16815981
There's a funny secret about societal evolution. Boredom led to civilization as we know it. If mankind didn't figure out farming, we would all still be occupied with hunting and gathering. Know that you, like everyone, have potential. Also know that you, like everyone, have to figure out what that is and how you are going to realize it. People will tell you to get an education, a better job, more money, a relationship, but all of that is for not if you aren't excited by the version of each of those you get. The only advice that I think is worth passing on is to pursue experience. Try anything and everything that intrigues you; it's the only way you are going to find the needle in the haystack that makes it all worth it.
>>
>>16815999

Trips

I appreciate you trying to help man. But I just don't feel it
>>
>>16816011
If you want to cash out, I've got no call to stop you. I just hope that if you go that way, it's bigger and more profound than an off-handed comment from a coworker. Some bitch that belittles her co-workers doesn't deserve that kind of power. Good luck.
>>
>>16815560
Well this question sure went out of control.
>>
>>16815965
Sounds like giving her some distance isn't working, it looks like you're going to have to risk being lame and getting rejected depending on how much that would affect you and how much you like her
>>
Women, how do you want guys to ask you out
>>
>meet girl
>steal her phone
>text myself from her phone
>delete number
>prank text her
>tell her its me
>shes 100% okay with it
So women do I have a shot. This was by far one of the creepiest things Ive done to a girl and she wasnt even phased by it.
>>
>>16816167

Kill yourself
>>
Do girls poop and fart and peepee?
>>
Question for any gender really: would you date someone who is agoraphobic?

e.g. Physically loses balance even while standing in public, uncomfortable even in enclosed front porch, groceries delivered, visited twice a week by someone from support group.
>>
>>16815359

Yes, every relationship takes effort, but if you feel like you have to fight for every single moment from the get go, you have bigger issues that can probably be resolved.

Your partner is someone who you feel contributes to and betters your life, not takes away and drains from.

>>16815550
>Would you stay with an asexual person?

I'm not sure... I like sex... a lot... I'm not sure if i'd be cool with satisfying my urges elsewhere while in a relationship either.

I'll say that my best friend is similar in that she really friken HATES being touched in any way whatsoever. Unless she initiates it, or she's insanely comfortable with you

My girlfriend is a similar way too to an extent (there was a pretty long period before we ever held hands--but at the same time her sex drive--actually both thier sex drives--is almost as high as mine)

If you're like them, sure? Otherwise *shrug*. But not everyone's the same.

>>16815550
>Would you date a girl that used to be fat and now has stretch marks?

Sure, don't really give too much of a fuck.
>>
>>16816211
Nope.
>>
>>16816211
>agoraphobic
As a guy I can date a girl who was. As a girl I could not date a guy who was.
You look for comfort and protection from your guy. Thats why most girls like tall guys.
>>
Is everything a gamble in dating?
>>
>>16816211
>would you date someone who is agoraphobic?
Would be a tough sell to be honest. I'm a pretty major introvert, but losing the ability to go to the movies or going anywhere outside on a date would be pretty shitty.

Have you made improvement over the years?
>>
>Talk to girls like you would talk to a guy
>if you want a gf, ask out on a date asap
>always get boners when talking to cute/good looking girls/girls I like
>>
Girls, if you feel like crap and have a lot on your plate, what's the best thing a guy can do to make you feel better?

Not talking about sex. I'm looking to plan a day out with this girl, get her away from all the shit being flung at her for just one day. Thing is, I don't know what because we've done most of the OP stuff in the area, she's unable to do most physical activities, and she's mentally exhausted so museum/smart things are probably off-limits too.
>>
Girls, how should a guy explain his performance anxiety to you without you feeling bad about it?
>>
Girls

girl I've been texting everyday for the past 3 months hasn't been the same as she normally is. She doesn't seem as excited as before. we used to talk everyday, all day. And she used to always send tons of emojis and just seem excited. But not lately. Should I give her some space? I texted her good night last night. She read that text 4 hours ago. And just texted me saying "hi". I don't know if I should just wait a while before I text her or what. I wish we could talk like we used to because it was so fun and interesting. But if I try to bring up something fun I just get simple responses.

Should I just give her space? I don't know what it is that's going on. I asked and she said "I'm fine" before
>>
>>16816296
What are your interactions with her outside texting?
>>
So this girl goes on a trip in two days. I want to ask her out and make my romantic intentions clear. With two days left and a lot of packing left to do on her end, it seems kind of hard and last-minute.

What's the best thing I can do here?
>>
>>16816261
>have you improved

somewhat. I can be outside for short periods of time. short drives in a car as long as it's not far from home and I don't have to get out. though I started having an anxiety attack last time and he took me straight back. they told me finding someone to spend time with would help motivate me to get out more, but it's like you said. people like to places for a date, not just stay home
>>
Ladies: picture this scenario:

You are in a relationship with a guy you love dearly, but you are not sexually attracted to him. You don't want sex with him, he doesn't want sex with you. That's fine. You are both ok with that. But you still like sex in general, so you decide to step out of your relationship for an occasional, safe, good time. Hey, you are only human, right?

You browse craigslist and you notice an ad by a married man that is ranting about his sexless marriage, how he loves his wife dearly and how he'll never do anything to hurt her, but how he needs release or someone in general to talk to, someone who knows what he is going through.

You decide one evening to send this married guy an email. You say that you understand everything he said, how you know the situation and you explain your own. You ask for advice or help in how to deal with the situation, without really revealing any details whatsoever.

You send your email, about an hour later you get a reply. This mail basically says "thanks for being so understanding about my situation, really refreshing to hear from someone in the same or similar boat", he goes on a bit with how he ended up in his own situation, and gives advice to you. You aren't married, you have a choice to leave your boyfriend, since he says sex is a big deal in a relationship if it is meant to last forever.

You read that email. What is now going through your mind?

I'm not looking for judgmental replies, I'm just so curious. I am the married guy in this scenario, and I received her email last friday with no response after mine. Was I out of line?
>>
If she's telling you her plans with only her girl friends and that she's been lonely, is she hinting at something?
>>
>>16816284
The first 2 are excellent advice and the 3rd is irrelevant and if anything they'll take it as a compliment, just don't be creepy about it.
What's the problem?
>>
>>16816326
She emailed you on a whim and doesn't want to fuck esp because you are old and married
>>
>>16816339
Mixed signals then. She said she slept around (why would she mention this?) and she knows I'm only 28. She's probably a lot older than me though. But yeah, it was probably on a whim. I should just forget about it.
>>
>>16815253
Damn are you me because im dealing with the same shit. Like bitch, stop telling me this bullshit. If it were true, you wouldn't be saying it and i wouldn't be in this position baka
>>
>>16815313
not asking is the best way

>>16815380
not a chance

>>16815560
means someone was mad at you and tried to insult you

>>16815813
my gf had problems too. i just go for it whenever i like. when she seems to be uncomfy with it i tell her to relax and enjoy it since i wont stop anyways
>>
>>16815290
I don't know if you've ever read anything by Terry Pratchett, but basically someone like Captain Carrot. Simple, but not stupid, honest, caring, someone who believes everyone is a little bit better than they really are, but believes it so vehemently that everyone around him tries to actually *be* better, if only for a little while.
Someone who will listen to me and hold me and care for me, actually care and listen and but just wait until it's his turn to talk.
>>
>>16816327
The question is, what kind of hints are you hoping for?
>>
>>16816413
Is she hinting she wants to be asked out?
>>
>>16816415
That wasn't my question. What i want to know is: do YOU want to take her on a date?
>>
>>16816423
Sure
>>
>>16816428
Then why haven't you asked her? I assume she's single and knows you?
>>
Why can't you all just grow bigger boobs?
>>
>>16815608
It's not real and your friend should probably kill themselves
At least we can be thankful that they won't be adding to the gene pool.
>>
>>16815765
I've literally never had the desire to work in a woman's job and I have no fucking idea how any other heterosexual guy would want to either.
>>
>>16816430
Dunno bro, enjoying life as it at the moment
>>
Is there any 'right' time to tell your boyfriend he's getting fat? I've been putting this off for months and I know exactly why he's getting fat and I can give him advice and help him, but I'm constantly like "Nooooo he's had a hard day this isn't fair to him". His overhanging belly was particularly bad this weekend and I feel I need to get it off my chest ASAP.
>>
>>16816433
why can't you all just grow bigger cocks?
>>
>>16816448
you sure about that?
then why are you so conserned about her "hints"?
i mean, i'm just going to assume that you either think she's cute and potential gf-material or you want to get laid. either way, the directs approach would be the best. just make a move
>>
>>16816462
>get it off my chest ASAP
you should have said something the first time it crossed your mind. just take the next opportunity that it catches your attention. don't let stuff like this fester and rott. make sure to use the right wording.
>>
>>16816471
Don't listen to this Anon pls
>>
>>16816484
well, then don't listen to this >>16816433
either, femanons
>>
>>16816488
I'm not planning to, don't worry
>>
>>16816495
just wanted to counter-weight this stupid post.
>>
>>16816502
Yeah I get that, I just figured big dicks aren't as universally desired as big breasts. Cervix hitting and all that.
>>
>>16816506
ok, convinced.
i could have said: why can't you all grow out of being a manlet?
that better?
>>
GIRLS!

H-How do I shave down yonder? I have hair on my fucking labia too and it also hurts when the hairs grow out again. Wat do? ;____;
>>
>>16816516
i gave up shaving long ago. shit's a burden. switch to hair removal cream instead. single use gloves, smear cream evenly on all hairy areas (CAREFULL! NOT INTO YOU VAG OR ANUS!) wait as stated in describtino of product, step under shower, put on peeling-gloves, remove hairs with circular motions and rinse well with warm water. hydrate and enjoy your new-born-skin-genitals.
>>
>>16816516
I completely lather the area with a good moisturizing soap and always use a new, sharp razor for my vag.

To shave closer to my labia, I pop one leg up, put my middle finger in between my lips to protect my clit and all the sensitive non-hairy skin of my vag, and my index finger to spread/straighten the area with hair. Then I shave in a motion from front to back. Then switch hands and repeat with the other lip.
>>
>>16816515
Much better.

>>16816546
Exactly this. There's also some sort of shaving cream that sort of removes hair but the one I've tried somehow really burned after a while.
Definitely stretch the skin as much as possible, that makes shaving around that area much much easier.
>>
>>16815765
Worked in a creche, and accountancy (staff dominated by women), retail and such.

What industry are you heading into?. Most are just regular folk you can get along with at lunch, maybe make a good friend. Some have their quirks however.

You have the woman with an axe to grind against all men (pray she isn't in an authoritative position over you, one was determined to make my life difficult because I had a penis - yet also had a upstrung idealized view on "What a man should be", which essentially was a 60s man lifestyle, curious). Basically I was on her shit list, but she would be over the moon if I lifted, say a filing cabinet from A to B for half an hour, then proceed with her day-to-day snide comments about men, she was an odd and petty woman. I remember her first few words to me was about the fuck I was a Taurus and thus incompatible with her and we would not get along, crazy.

Accountancy was lovely, the typical daily grind and little drama. I was a Yuppie at the time so I was pretty inexperienced. The women working with me were nice, and so were the one's above me, however I had an unfortunate run in with the older boss, the office would go for drinks and the older boss would get very touchy feely whenever I was around. No joke said I was "Yummy", very uncomfortable, felt trapped in that position, started skipping office outings.

Its overall positive with random assholes that ruin it from time to time, just don't get involved in the drama gossip, just even being associated in the conversation or being witness is enough to cause office drama the likes you've never seen, low-intensity bitchyness between staff members is a sight to behold.
>>
My gf wont do doggy in the day time/when lights are on (however its never an issue in the dark). She always says something like 'no i'm too tired' (but perfectly happy for any other position). I realize this is an excuse and she must be insecure about her ass or something (I love her ass). I like the visuals of sex too and would like 'that angle' in the light. Any suggestions on how to get it to happen?
>>
Looking for a woman in my life: Good or bad?
>>
>>16816658
Depends on the woman.

Good luck!
>>
>>16816664
Gyms and Bar Cafes are next safaris for me.

>Inb4 I become a back alley punching bag
>>
>>16816300
We talk at work only. Went out once for breakfast.
>>
File: 1443904238787.gif (163 KB, 200x147) Image search: [Google]
1443904238787.gif
163 KB, 200x147
>>16815162

For Women:

Say I really, really like this chick; I have no idea how to read her and she's really shy around other humans.

I really dig this chick's brain, but I'm used to literally just striking conversations with Stacies and basic bitches who obviously like getting dicked down, but for this one I'm not even sure what to do since she avoids physical contact but talks my ear off.

Do any of you high functioning folk have any Idea how I should go about approaching this situation?
>>
been spending time alone smoking weed and chilling with this girl recently, she's already slept in my bed w/ me in a kush induced coma but she was clothed and nothing intimate happened

is it "better" to physically make a move i.e. to go for a kiss, than it is to just say you like her in more than a friend way? i'm finding it really hard to judge the vibe when we hang out and i'd feel much more comfortable/less forced just talking before acting
>>
>>16816719

Shit, this post was about a chick with High Functioning Autism.

Somebody here has to know about this subject. Where are my autistic females at?
>>
>>16816633
Yup, definitely insecure. Maybe she has some pimples or is selfconscious about her asshole/hairs down there. You need to make her feel that you get turned on by her ass, even when it doesn't look flawless. For example, take a shower together, whatever. Get her to let her guard down around you and feel chance comfy in your presence. Make her feel beautiful
>>
>Matched with a girl on Tinder yesterday
>was honest to boot
>we didn't click, both had shit to deal with
>officially rejected
>didn't feel bad nor shitty nor depressed from the rejection

Woah woah woah, wait what the fuck?

Why am I not feeling like shit?
>>
>>16816937
You have reached that point in which you are able to ask any girl out and don't give a flying fuck about what happens. Either good or bad, it's just another woman.
>>
>>16816211
My biggest concern with this is your ability to function successfully as an adult.
If you can make a living by yourself somehow and have some kind of future established for yourself despite your problems, then it really wouldn't be that much of an issue.
>>
>>16816948
So, it's like a Level Up?

kewl
>>
Why do women say they're into guys who aren't part of what's normally considered attractive?
>>
>>16817032
Can you be more specific?
>>
>>16817038
Lots of girls I know say "they like chubby guys," or they like guys with "bad hair" or something like that.

But when they get to REALLY discussing hot guys it's always the same few celebrities.
>>
It's a strange day when I turn to 4chan for help. My fiancé has changed a lot since we met and I'm trying to figure out what happened.

She used to be a big dirty talking slut who cheated on most of her boyfriends, slept with like 8 people over the course of a year and always talked dirty to people or sent pictures to anyone who asked.

When we met we fucked like rabbits for the first 6 months and after a year she has lost her libido. She's never in the mood, she thinks it weird when I talk nasty, she doesn't think
Anything sexual is hot, it's making me insane. I get laid maybe once a month if I'm lucky and I miss the old her. We've been together for 3 years now. Anyone know what could be going on with her?
>>
>>16817048
She might just be cheating on you.
>>
>>16817045
It usually doesn't mean they *prefer* guys with bad hair, but they don't mind it.I mean, if you could choose, you'd probably have a gf that looked like Jennifer Connelly or whoever, but you're still perfectly fine with your gf having short legs. Or whatever.
>>
>>16817045
Maybe they like both? I don't have a single type of guy that I like
>>
I'm a guy who lost over 100 pounds in weight, now I'm about 5' 10, 155 pounds. Problem is I still look kind of "thick" - broad chest (39')/very broad shoulders, but soft/flabby chest (i.e. tits when I sit) and a belly that I suck in. I also have love handles. I try to dress well and I'm exercising and eating well and I am still getting into shape. Am I still a lost cause as far as dating is concerned? I lost so much weight but I still feel fat/fucked up
>>
>>16817058
I don't know any celebrities desu.

The only thing I can think of are guys who have fat fetishes and shit like that.
>>
Girls
why do some girls act stupid when in actuality they are intelligent? It annoys the fk out of me because if they didn't act stupid I would find them much more attractive and go out of my way to hang out with them and get to know them
>>
>>16816167
ladies?
>>
>>16817086
As a guy you should already know the answer.
We find it endearing.
>>
>>16817086
Is there a specific scenario you can think of?
I really don't want this to sound like bragging or me thinking I'm smart, but sometimes I don't operate at 100% intelligence level or scientific talking mode because I don't want to risk the guy feeling dumb. I've been in a scenario where the guy made me feel dumb, and I didn't really want to spend much time around him after a while
>>
>>16817068
Also had a similar problem. The problem with losing 100 lbs is, you are left with a bit of excess skin. It gets better after a long time, but for a while you're gonna think you have a belly when in fact all you have is the cavity left by your hard work.

Still a bit unsightly, but not a deal breaker in most cases.
>>
Girls, under what circumstances/what qualities in guy need to present for you to have a MFF threesome?
>>
>>16817094
No we don't. It pisses me off too.
>>
>>16817100
I wouldn't have a MFF threesome regardless of the circumstances or the qualities in the guy. Even though I think some chicks are pretty enough to make out with, I would never willingly share my guy.
>>
Guys - How did you HONESTLY take it when you found out about your girlfriends past sexual exploits?

Or havent you? Do you make a point not to?

And lastly is it weird to feel negative after hearing these kinds of things despite it not meaning anything any more?
>>
>>16817100
That's a really personal decision so my opinion will not be worth much really, but personally I dislike the idea of sharing my partner.
Generally I don't much like the idea of threesomes with whoever but having a romantic relationship with someone and then just randomly letting another girl have a go at him, the idea makes my skin crawl, jealousy and all that.
>>
>>16817056
She's with me all the time, and I've snooped her stuff before. She just literally has no sex drive.
>>
>>16817123
How often is she masturbating? Has a doctor checked her out?
>>
Is it cool if I ask a girl out by text? Like literally just send her a message and be like "yo you wanna meet up sometime"? Or is this something I should do in person?
>>
>>16817144
I'd say that's fine. Being in person would make me feel more pressured to say yes even if I didn't want to. But I'm socially awkward and I really prefer texting to personal interactions so I don't go potato on anybody
>>
>>16817116
I know everything and it's ruined our relationship. I feel inferior to some of her other 14 hook ups and boyfriends. She did stuff with them she won't do with me
>>
>>16817139
Not yet, and she says she can't get herself off either. We've had trouble finding doctors cause health insurance in Cali is fucked up
>>
>>16817116
>How did you HONESTLY take it when you found out about your girlfriends past sexual exploits?
No fucks given. It's not like I don't have my own past.

>And lastly is it weird to feel negative after hearing these kinds of things despite it not meaning anything any more?
Dunno. I guess? Everyone takes things differently. As long as you can take it in stride and not let it overrun you, whatever.
>>
>>16817154
How'd you find out? Would you say you're a very insecure guy?

Has she never reassured you?
>>
guys

What are your thoughts on how misogynistic western society has become? I realize that there a lot of men who aren't misogynistic, but the majority are, especially the ones in power and am curious how much it affects you, if you yourself see it or are oblivious to it.
>>
hey adv.
How to get girl to put out?
My current gf is a reluctant to take it to the next level, what are tip speed thinks along.
I'm 20 she is 16, help me take her verginity.
>>
>>16817182

Haters gonna hate. They're everywhere on all sides. It's not like there aren't a ton of feminists raging across the world.

All one side raging against the other does is create more polarization.

Equality and understanding is where it's at.

Also, "the majority are". rofl. Sure buddy... sure...
>>
>>16817174
I never was insecure until I met her, she told me some stuff and then I snooped her shit when I thought she was cheating. She told me hoe many guys she slept with and while snooping I found a lot of sexting and nudes sent to probably like 20 other people. She's also told a friend I was terrible in bed which is news to me. She was too lazy to tell me how she liked things and is super sensitive for some reason so she doesn't like anything I used to do with other girls.
>>
>>16817195
I would bail on that. Underage is asking for trouble
>>
>>16817218
It's not underage in my country.
>>
>>16817032
Probably because we are into the guys we say we are attracted to...
>>
>>>>16817223
Well if she's not ready don't force it. I ruined a relationship like this when I was 16.
>>
Talking with my ex gf

>hey it's okay we were both stupid, I forgive you for everything in the past

Omg anon I'm so sorry, I cheated with guy A and guy B.

>uh

Im trying to be gracious here and this is what I fucking get.

At least I have no desire to get back with her again now.
>>
>>16817182
has become ? we WERE ultra misogynistic back in the 50's, but now i pretty much think that we're not misogynistic at all, of course some of us tend to be but not the majority.

But i probably live in europe so maybe it's different over here.
>>
Today I was on a second date with a girl. Everything went but due to my nervousness and inexperience I didn't kiss her when I had the chance. In the end we did sort of a weird "kiss on the cheek but with the sides of our lips meeting".

It's a bad thing when you don't kiss her on the second date, right?
>>
When should I tell her I love her
>>
>>16817182

I think it's less now than it has been.

Also the majority of women are cunts so they give a bad impression
>>
>>16817257
>Everything went
*Everything went good
>>
>>16817116
i don't really care that much, unless she cheated a lot.
But there's no way that she'll do stuff with her exes and not me.
>>
>>16817146
Alright, if I were to ask you out and your response was negative would that mean that you're not interested at all? Or could there be like a situation where you just don't feel ready for a date or whatever? I feel like if I send her a message and she says no I'm done for in terms of trying to get her.
>>
Girls- If a guy asks you out, and all you say is "awww" in response, but still continue to talk to the guy, it's a pretty clear sign you aren't interested, right?
>>
>>16817284
Yeah, but who the fuck says "awww" to any kind of question?
>>
>>16817292
dental patients
>>
>>16817284
I'd say anyone who response to something like that with an "aww" instead of an actual response isn't worth your time.

Also yeah they're not interested.
>>
File: microwaveable balls.jpg (75 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
microwaveable balls.jpg
75 KB, 960x540
>meet female co-worker's friend at a party
>talk to her a bit but go about my business as drunken usual
>fast forward a few months to last week
>coworker texts me and ask me if I'd want to 'talk' to her
>"ya sure idc"
>start texting her for a few days and invites me over to her house on Friday for a drugs and drinks literally the day we started texting

If I'm to assume correctly, I'd say this is a blatant please for the D. But from the way she texts she doesn't give off that slut vibe that you can usually distinguish by reading between the lines. So what are my odds of getting my dick wet as opposed to me misinterpreting everything.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 640x647) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 640x647
Why can't I get any matches, how much of a faggoty mcfaggots am I?
>>
>>16817332
Not the place?
>>
Women how do nice guys get a chance.
I used to be one. Had no success with women so I said fuck it. But now Im older and am tired of playing games. But Im not about to go back to being a doormat.
Is there a place for me.
>>
Girls, is a winky face a sign of interest to you personally?

This girl sends them to me a lot and I was wondering if that's telling of anything.
>>
>>16817332
Why don't any of your pictures show your face?
>>
>>16817400
To me personally no. The best description I'd have for the situations where I use winky face is when I'm just being cheeky. It doesn't mean that I want your dick but it probably means I'm comfortable talking to you. Overall yeah it's a good thing but not a blinking sign that says "fuck me"
>>
>>16817408
Well, the ones I have with a face don't have the personality in it, I could only get the one at the end. ı find selfies repulsive so didn't put mine. Do you think thats the issue?
>>
>>16817417
Probably.
>>
File: image.jpg (210 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210 KB, 750x750
>>16817417
How about this one?
>>
>>16817429
Are you retarded?
Take a selfie and use it.
>>
>>16817437
Kk
>>
Do girls like it when boy has a fetish for frogs? I am a renowned frogfucker and need some device outside of the amphibian anus.
>>
>>16817257
>No answer
o-ok
>>
>>16817292
>>16817296
I guess I was awkward about it. Context was I asked if she has plans on Valentine's Day, she said she did and asked why I wanted to know, so I told her straight up I was going to ask her out. That's when she "awww'd."

But yeah, I'm guessing she meant to say she's not interested. Maybe I'll ask her one more time to hangout. I'd prefer an actual rejection, you know?
>>
>>16817451
It's just a kiss dude, it might mean a shitload to you but I can almost assure you she thinks it's just that -- a kiss. She'll understand you were nervous earlier if you kiss her the next time you see her.
>>
>>16817360
Yeah? It's called not putting on a mask and i stead get a real personality?
>>
>>16817462
What is a mask.
>get a real personality
What does this even mean.
>>
>>16817400
I only use winky face when I'm making a terrible pun, so no, I don't mean it as interest. Some people do think of them that way, but we can't tell you if this girl does.

>>16817360
Be interesting.

>>16817313
Better to not expect anything. If you're thinking about odds you're more likely to be disappointed.

>>16817284
I remember you from a few days ago. Go away.
>>
>>16817456
Yeah I know, that's pretty shitty dude.

Although you probably shouldn't have said you were planning on asking her out. If she already had plans she most likely wouldn't have gone out with you on Vday either way. You should've just said "just wondering" and asked her out later.
>>
>>16817468
>Be interesting.
How does one do this. People find me interesting but it doesnt help so Im assuming that interesting to me and interesting to you mean different things.
>>
>>16817488
Have things you're passionate about. Have things that you can talk about easily. Don't be insecure. Don't let your life revolve around getting a woman.
>>
>>16817501
Yeah that doesnt work.
>>
I'm starting to resent my boyfriend. He thinks that just because he's worked hard to get where he is he should have no sympathy for me struggling to get a better paying job and not having money to do things. The job market is shit where I live. I can't go to school for spring semester like he can and started crying when I found out because I knew he would find more opportunities to make me feel like shit because I'm not being productive. He was encouraging me to enjoy the semester off, but here he is, yelling at me with no help, only criticizing. Is there any way to fix this or should I just really not talk to him about anything and just try making things happen for myself without him knowing and face the struggles with no support? I hate that it might come down to not having support from my s/o but I guess that's what it's going to have to be like. I feel like I can never do right.
>>
>>16817508
I doubt your boyfriend would appreciate you even if you overcame your struggles. He sounds like the kind of person who, even if you managed to climb to the same level of success as him, would still hold you in lesser value.

Honestly he sounds like a dickhead
>>
>>16817508
>I want to be taken care of while I do nothing
Yeah what did you honestly expect. How many interviews did you go on today? How many applications did you fill out? Have you been practicing your spanish to improve your chances?
Basically it sounds you stopped working towards your goal and arent doing anything with your life. Hes right in what hes saying, you just dont want to hear it.
>>
Males can agree to go on a date ONLY because of females' attractive appearance, but reverse situation never happens. True?
>>
>>16817594
What do you mean. Women are more shallow then men.
>>
>>16817466
Be attractive and have a narcissistic attitude.
>>
I don't know if I should tell my boyfriend I'm suicidal. I'm trying to work through my depression so I can be a happy partner. I want his help but I feel like if I put too much on his shoulders he will leave me and I honestly would not blame him one bit.
>>
>>16817644
Sorry I just realized I posted this in the wrong thread.
>>
So this girl is going on a week's vacation in one day. We're pretty close, but I want to ask her out for real.

Should I ask her before she leaves or after she returns? Either way the date won't be anytime soon.
>>
How do you deal with anxiety about dating? I'm 20, and my friends, some of whom are younger than me, seem to have no problem. They can meet strangers for intimate dinners without any trouble, while I need to get drunk off my ass and meet up with them at a bar to calm my nerves.

I'm seeing a confident older guy (10 years), we've been sleeping together for months, but I usually leave early in the morning because I'm nervous and awkward. I'm nearly having a nervous breakdown when I'm going to his house, but we just spent the morning together for the first time and it went okay, although I was very awkward, because I really like him. He's invited me out for a proper date numerous times, but I always cancel last minute because I get so anxious. I just agreed and made up my mind to do it in a week's time, but I'm already feeling mom's spaghetti and sweaty palms. I don't want to get wasted beforehand and be more embarrasing than I already am.
>>
>>16817507
Yes it does. Clearly there's something wrong with you.

>>16817594
I wouldn't go on a date with a guy just because of the way he looked. Now, if he smelled good, maybe.

>>16817759
Either should be fine.
>>
>>16817830
Sounds like you're doing things the right way. There is no way to make the anxiety disappear. But by walking through the anxiety and completing tasks despite its plaguing you, you'll soon start to realize it was all built up in your head. Not just 'intellectually', which you probably already know, but in your core you'll comprehend the facade your mind put up, and it will dissipate.
>>
>>16817613

This

Men will write off a bad first impression of a woman as being a bitch

Woman will start fucking vendettas with another woman over a bad first impression.

Women treat other women like they've committed war crimes
>>
>>16817644
>>16817664

How about you appreciate what you mean to other people instead of ruining other people's lives to escape your own suffering
>>
>>16817840
Then tell me what it could be. Im in plenty of college clubs and fairly active with lots of things to talk about each day. What could I be doing wrong.
>>
>>16817889
Your attitude.
>If I do everything right I deserve a girl
>>
>>16815290
>A best friend I'd want to have sex with.
All relationships I've had so far were passionate and ended out burning me or my partner out after a while, but ever since I heard someone online talk about it, I'm kinda eager to try that kind of relationship.
>>
>>16817947
No thats your attitude and its pretty sickening.
You just moved the goal post which is a huge fallacy. Now youve switched from saying youll get a girl if you do this to saying that theres nothing you can do to get a girl. Be consistent.
>>
Girls

what's a reason you'd suddenly flip your behavior from being really excited and happy when talking to a guy. But the next day just be really closed and short?

Girl I've been texting for a while just started acting different. I know it wasn't anything I did because I re-read the texts and it goes from her being all excited and wishing me goodnight with lots of kisses. To just short "hi" and "I'm ok" type talking. I've tried asking if anything is wrong and she just says "I'm fine". I told her that the reason I asked is it seems like things are different, and she doesn't seem as excited before. She used to like to talk about lots of things but she's short now. And her response was "I don't know. I don't knooooow"

what do I do? This makes me sad. Talking to her always lightens my day. But she seems down to me, but claims she isn't.
>>
>>16815359
Not necessarily. Often the nicest relationships to be in are the ones which are just mutual comfort.
>>
>>16815576
Do it anon. You've got nothing to lose
>>
I'm a little picky about looks in women, but I often do think they are attractive. However, sometimes I run into some that are serious heart throbs for me. They're not bombshell blondes with triple D tits and sinful curvature. They're just really cute brunette girls with fairly modest assets.

That doesn't happen too often though, but I recently met one of those kinds of women. I made a move, but I found out she had a boyfriend. Either she thought I was a creep and took that as an easy out, or she really does. Regardless, I stopped talking to her since that was my only intention and I figured if she wanted to be friends, she would also make some effort for that. Our class together passed, and I was like, "Well, that's that." I was pretty content with having let that go.

We had another class together. And now she comes into the place I work for help, and we talk a little. Jesus Christ, what do I do to escape this fresh hell? I feel that heart throb every time I see her or she says my name. I respect that she has (or is lying) about having a boyfriend. I won't make any advances because of that. Sweet damn, though. I want her so badly.

How do I reconcile these feelings?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.