[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fetish for tall girls = worst fetish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
I need to rant about having a tall girl fetish, I think it's one of the worst fetishes you can have

1. I'm 5-11 (inb4 manlet), so there are not many girls taller than me
2. I've been with many girls (usually 8's), and always keep one a text away (I don't even think I'm very attractive) but they are always shorter than me.
3. I've approached every tall girl I see that is decent looking, none ever seem interested. I'm not creepy and infantile like some "height fetishists" are, I just can't game them. Part of it is maybe I don't encounter enough to practice, but in principle it shouldn't be any different than regular girls.
4. I made some of my FWB's wear 8" stripper heels in the bedroom and it turned me on a lot, but it seems to make them uncomfortable.

This seems like an impossible fetish. I keep thinking I'll meet one that will be interested, but now that I'm balding to at age 28 I'm really pessimistic.

Aside from trying to get rich (my mission for the last 10 years) what can I do?

I literally cannot stay sexually satisfied in a relationship with a woman who is shorter than me - I know it's fucking weird, but I don't care, I accept it.

It just seems like girls need someone taller, but so do I - and I'm not looking for someone with a dominant personality, I'm not into that or BDSM, I just love long legs.
>>
File: 1374609936594.jpg (13 KB, 222x222) Image search: [Google]
1374609936594.jpg
13 KB, 222x222
>>16815032

>I think it's one of the worst fetishes you can have

Liking tall women isn't a fetish. Putting vegetables in your ass while someone treats you like a baby is a fetish. This isn't a fetish.

If its messing with your life that much than maybe you need to back the fuck off it a little. If its not working then try something else, you can't keep smashing your head into a wall and then be perplexed why your head hurts.

Also, its a little ironic that you're balding and you want a girl who has a perfect view of your patchy scalp every time she's with you.
>>
>>16815032
I'm a 5'10 strong amazonian trans woman with curves, you think you can handle me?
>>
>>16815032
>I literally cannot stay sexually satisfied in a relationship with a woman who is shorter than me
You mentioned having exes wear heels before. Do you think you'd be able to stay interested in a girl shorter than you if she was comfortable wearing heels? Or does this not compare to the real thing?
>>
>>16815085
I can just imagine how insecure a girl would be in a relationship with OP if he tried to push his preference on her.
>>
>>16815074

it's not a choice, you know.

>>16815082

I'm not into trans

>>16815085

It doesn't compare, it's just nice when I have the girl wear heels and push up bra

>>16815106

Maybe it does make them insecure, but I don't really date anymore so it's not like these girls have much invested.
>>
>>16815032
>5'3
>every single girl i've been attracted to in real life was 5'8 or taller
>>
File: dictum.jpg (221 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
dictum.jpg
221 KB, 760x596
>>16815112
>I'm not into trans

That's right, keep walking pussy boy. Strong nord woman like me eats people like you for breakfast.
>>
>>16815140

I wonder why we are this way, there has to be some reason because it is an atypical attraction
>>
>>16815140
>manlet
>likes high heels
>don't even have the confidence to talk to girls
>>
>>16815166
not really helpful...
>>
>>16815032
I like white girls with short blonde hair and a nice body. I also like cute black girls with nice bodies aswell. Infact any chick that looks/ smells good to me who is a bit shorter than me (5'8 manlet who gives a shit) I have a thing for. Its not a fetish. Its more of a preference and what you have is a preference. Fetish is for example you want a tall chick to peg you in the ass and force you to gag on a strap on. You want a tall chick, go for it dude.
>>
>>16815223

well it's a very strong preference I guess, something that seems necessary for me.

I have been trying, no luck yet.
>>
I've noticed that most tall women (5'10" and over) really, really want to be with a guy that's taller than them. Is this true?
>>
I'm 5'9" and I'm mostly only attracted to girls 4'8"-5'4" with slim figures and cute faces. Am I pretty much limited to attractive asians?
>>
When will they learn?!
>>
>>16815032
Lol I am the same height and have the opposite fetishes. I love short girls I find tall girls unattractive
>>
>>16815247
Nothing wrong with that. Think of it like when a chick likes musclely dudes. They prefer that than a fat guy because its what they find attractive. Some chicks dig the opposite. No shame in it. I bet there are some tall chicks out there who would like you if you keep looking.

To be real. I said I was into any cute chick who is at least shorter than me. Im not into tall chicks, but there is one chick whose taller than me I would give a pass to smash is Taylor Swift and Im not even a fan.
>>
>>16815074
>Liking tall women isn't a fetish. Putting vegetables in your ass while someone treats you like a baby is a fetish.

Don't judge, but we use fruits usually.
>>
>>16815503
You can always go with a mexican girl. They're usually pretty short.
>>
If you buy me some nice goth platforms and let me fuck you in the ass, I'd consider.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.