[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a girl to live with me , I'm soo lonely. Literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Snapchat-2872918337068293692.jpg (755 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2872918337068293692.jpg
755 KB, 1440x2560
I need a girl to live with me , I'm soo lonely. Literally all I have tonight to keep me company is my shitty dumplings and soysauce. Where can I meet girls?
>>
>>16814916
You gotta leave the house first.

Or maybe pose on the lawn with sexy clothes on so girls will notice you.
>>
>>16814916
how old are you and what do you do to afford a place like that
>>
You're right, those dumplings do look shitty
>>
>not pan frying your dumplings
>not using ginger sauce instead of soy sauce

wtf are you even doing anon
>>
>>16816068
>not using a mix of ginger, garlic, soy sauce, vinegar and sesame oil
wtf are YOU doing?
>>
>>16816076
those are the ingredients in ginger sauce lol
>>
>>16816096
>premade ginger sauce
Disgusting
>>
online dating. I got a date with a cutie this sunday and I live in a shit little apartment and don't have any dumplings or fancy ginger sauce.

(although I hope you guys are using sugar and dissolving it into the soy sauce because otherwise you're doing it wrong)
>>
>>16816151
>sugar in soy sauce
That's a crime. Use kecap manis or at least brown sugar if you have a child's tastebuds, but don't fucking add white sugar to your soy sauce.

Also OP, even if you had a girlfriend, living together before you've dated a year is a terrible idea.
>>
File: bobbydisapoint.gif (729 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
bobbydisapoint.gif
729 KB, 267x200
>disposable paper plates
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.