[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ladies of /adv/ advise me on your ideal musculature preference
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: 1448271620380.jpg (95 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1448271620380.jpg
95 KB, 500x500
Ladies of /adv/ advise me on your ideal musculature preference in men, do you like the canon ball shoulder and thick neck look, or the lean fightclub look? Whats the best?
>>
File: muscles.jpg (139 KB, 1599x978) Image search: [Google]
muscles.jpg
139 KB, 1599x978
Zyzz truly was the ideal man aesthetic-wise, though he roided which is stupid to do just to get pussy. In contrast, the guy in your OP pic isn't very attractive to me. My uneducated assumption is that he lifts for strength and not aesthetics.

On this chart I find ottermode and athletic to be the most aesthetic. Built and onward are a bit much. Skinnyfat is neutral and I wouldn't turn builtfat down but he's got more bodyfat than I prefer. Anything more though.. Let's be honest, even a slightly muscular guy has an edge up on the competition because so many guys are horrendously out of shape.
>>
>>16814817
I think he is just roided to hell for size but not lean like Zyzz
>>
dad bods
>>
>>16814817
People drink and do party drugs for a good time and to get laid, the internal damage from steroids can't be any worse.
>>
>>16814817
>he lifts for strength and not aesthetics.
not with that level of bf%. also that hypertrophy. Looks like a bodybuilder. still strong, but that's the result of hypertrophy training and (most likely) steroids.
>>
>>16814786

You aren't anywhere near good enough to target a specific body type. Start with a couple years of basic lifting and cardio.
>>
>>16814833
100% guarantee steroids, you can't get shoulders and necks like that without them, their are extra androgen receptors in the traps, lats and shoulders that grow with hormonal exposure even without weight, steroids push it beyond what is naturally possible to build.
>>
>>16814817
But you're a dude so your opinion doesn't matter. OP asked for girls' opinions.
>>
File: 56.jpg (124 KB, 720x705) Image search: [Google]
56.jpg
124 KB, 720x705
>>16814842
Maybe he has been lifting for years and is inquiring if the pussy gains from cycling are worth it.
>>
>>16814846

agreed. there's the possibility that he's very short and stocky and has achieved ultra j00cy powerdwarf mode, but those fuckhuge traps and shoulders just scream roids
>>
>>16814859

If he has been lifting for years, he would know that you can't really determine muscle change and to create any sort of artificial look by stressing certain muscles is going to create huge imbalances.
>>
>>16814859
that would be the Ideal build for me, borderline freakish enough to be kinda intimidating.
>>
I like my boys doughy and comfy. Always kind of have.

Being very muscley is not on my list of pros- I don't really care for it, ESPECIALLY if it's way over-the-top. In reference to the pic, I'd go with builtfat and chubbyfat.

I dunno, honestly it's all about the face for me.
>>
>>16814919

> I'd go with builtfat and chubbyfat.

Your opinion doesn't count.
>>
>>16814955
dad bods
>>
>>16814955
If I had to pick out a muscley one, it'd be strongfat or 'athletic'
>>
>>16814825
Nah, he just has shittier genetics and muscle insertions.
>>
Dadbods are literally cancer
>>
>>16815042
>>
>>16815066
Groce
>>
>>16814817
I like builtfat, chubbyfat and bearmode, although I couldn't exactly tell you why. To me, it's more pleasing to look at than any of the above men on the chart posted by >>16814817. Maybe it's because they remind me of stocky manly men of the past, who had that type of build because of labor, not because they're paying attention to macros in an attempt to look good. And those "I'm so muscly" poses are a huge turn-off; seems a bit narcissistic. Of course, if I genuinely like a guy as a person, I'll probably date him regardless (although I wouldn't be able to handle morbid obesity or noodle legs).
>>
>>16814786

Women are not gay men, most of them don't give a shit about body type.

That said, I have found most like a manly shape, with a "swimmer body" being the best. Tall, lean, not "too" muscular; broad shoulders/arms being key.

But that doesn't really count for much for most women, most of them don't weigh a man's body very highly in terms of attractiveness.
>>
>>16815109
>had that type of build because of labor, not because they're paying attention to macros in an attempt to look good.

you're certainly not the only person to think this way, though I don't really understand the mentality. the latter requires brainpower and discipline, while the former just requires mindlessly lifting heavy objects all day. I've gathered that it's a perception that hard labor is more "honest" than labor done in the gym, but that frankly seems nonsensical to me.
>>
File: 1455669158689.jpg (1014 KB, 3364x1548) Image search: [Google]
1455669158689.jpg
1014 KB, 3364x1548
>>
>>16815128
Looks like a bunch of dad bods versus roid boys
>>
>>16815127
>the latter requires brainpower and discipline, while the former just requires mindlessly lifting heavy objects all day.
It just freaks me out when guys put way too much effort into trying to look good or being perceived a certain way. I can understand it if they're doing it for themselves (which is something I admire), but most of the time, they seem to be doing it for other reasons (women, BDD, etc.) It's on the same level as guys that wear make up, spend an hour on their hair, and get mani-pedis.
>>
>>16814786
Girls are so subjective.

I'm a fat fuck and I steady get girls.

As long as you have a handsome face and are not a manlet you can really wrote your own ticket in life, as far as getting girls goes.
>>
>>16814919
Have you ever heard the story of the fox and the grapes?
>>
>>16815283
It's not that I can't have them, so I make myself believe I don't want them. I've been thin/fit my whole life, it's just not my cup of tea.

Is it THAT weird??
>>
>>16815171
Biggest thing about muscles is the social power it gives you over other men. If you walk with a slow rolling gate everyone moves out of your way, other men tend to differ to you unless you are extremely wrong and you can be intimidating when need be.
>>
>>16814817
Most strenght lifters look builtfat most of their times
>>
I like grotesquely lanky and/or short/pudgy men... just about the same amount that I like toned tall guys. As long as the brain works, you're good.

The only body type I'm not a fan of is the gym-goer/weight-lifter type.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.