[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to die, I've tried to kill myself multiple times
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: if only.png (111 KB, 494x275) Image search: [Google]
if only.png
111 KB, 494x275
I want to die, I've tried to kill myself multiple times but my attempts are just as pathetic and unsuccessful as I am. looking for ways to statistically increase my chance of dying. I already don't wear seatbelts and shit like that, but I'm not even lucky enough to get into a car accident.
(inb4 drive yourself into something - i dont have a liscense)
>>
Suicide is so much effort, it's easier to live.

call a friend, distract your mind. play a game, anything but thinking bout suicide.
>>
>>16814713
Enjoy life as a paraplegic, it'll definitely be less depressing
>>
>>16814713

What do you mean you can't because you don't have a license? The goal is to be dead when it's over, they can't exactly arrest a corpse. Not that that sounds like a very good way to go anyway, I've heard that pills are the most comfy so you should do a little research and see if you can get your hands on some. Should do the trick as long as you don't try to OD somewhere where people will find you instantly since it's very easy to save someone if they catch it in time.

Or you might consider that your attempts have been unsuccessful because you don't actually want to die, you just want help with something. If that sounds like it could be true you should go see a therapist immediately, talk through your problems and try to find some medicine that will help lessen the daily struggle (That last part can take a bit of time and several false starts).

>>16814721

What the fuck does that even mean? In what way is living a full life LESS effort than ending it all now? Of all the pro-life bullshit platitudes that has to be the most nonsensical I've ever encountered.
>>
>>16814713
>I already don't wear seatbelts and shit like that
This is fucking stupid. Not wearing a seatbelt is going to dramatically increase your chances of making your life incredibly more shitty to what should be an unacceptable level.

Killing yourself is absurdly easy. The reason you fuck up at it is the same reason you think your life sucks so much that you need to kill yourself in the first place: you aren't serious about it and you're not putting in the effort to do it as well as you can.

When you're ready to get serious, you might as well get serious about living. That seems like a better choice than this mopey, sad-sack bullshit existence you seem to be portraying here.
>>
File: 1455064877765.gif (654 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1455064877765.gif
654 KB, 500x300
>>16814826
This, OP you're fucking retarded and you're why people don't take people who have serious depression issues seriously. You're a joke.

If you were actually intent on killing yourself you would have by now. It's literally just a matter of tying a proper noose and finding something solid to hang yourself from. ANY excuse you make up as to why you can't do that is bullshit.

You're honestly pathetic, You can't even kill yourself properly lol.
>>
>>16814848

They aren't pathetic for wanting to live just as it wouldn't be pathetic for them to kill themselves. It can be a surprisingly tough problem to actually figure out which way you're leaning. If you're not here to give advice then what are you even doing?
>>
>>16814780
>What the fuck does that even mean? In what way is living a full life LESS effort than ending it all now

Check it, you have spent so much time and effort trying to kill yourself with no good results, when it is so much easier to just wake up and go to bed without having the preoccupation of wanting to die. Get some Help

Every day is different, so enjoy the good days.

This is my perspective. I already tried the suicide thing and it's not for me. I don't need to rinse and repeat my failed suicide over and over. Do you?
>>
>>16814881
His fucking question was "hurr I want to die i'm doing shit like not driving with a seat belt woe is me.."

Enabling people like this will only make matters worse, People like OP need a smack in the goddamn teeth to smarten them up. He doesn't need to be told how wonderful his life can be if he just actually tried.

There are people here who are actually depressed and want to get better. I love helping those people. People like OP are infact, pathetic. Treating suicide as if it weren't a big deal and to be taken casually.
>>
>>16814912
>There are people here who are actually depressed and want to get better.

I agree, however in my darkest moments it's hard to see the light, so maybe we should try give him some positive reinforcement in case he can't see the light.

"Oh Lucifer, Bearer of the Light
Please Shine our Paths in Dark Times."
>>
>>16814899

Yeah, that still doesn't make any sense. Being preoccupied with suicidal thoughts isn't a great deal of effort compared to the things you have to do every day that actually take, y'know, effort. It's just feelgood gibberish.

>>16814912

Except "I'm trying to kill myself but suck at it" is usually code for "I'm seriously depressed and think that talking about suicide is the only way to get attention so that people will help me." Hence why my first reply included both suggestions on how to kill yourself better and how to seek help if you might not actually want to do that but don't know where else to turn. Strangely I somehow managed to do that without any insults because belittling people that already hate themselves doesn't make me feel big and strong.
>>
>>16814936
>Being preoccupied with suicidal thoughts isn't a great deal of effort

Sounds like it is... it's in your mind 24/7 and now you want folk to tell you how to better kill yourself, if that is not putting a lot of effort into a thought, then I don't know what is..

All I can say is my life is not what used to be, had I killed myself back then I would never experience these days. the Better days.

That I might encounter more bad days in the future, I can't deny that, but I will be better prepared to handle those situations, I would hope.
>>
>>16814956

>it's in your mind 24/7

It sounds like you think I'm the OP, if so then there has been a serious breakdown in the line of communication. I'm just another person trying to help, as far as I can tell they haven't posted again in the thread yet.
>>
>>16814981
I see... well hopefully our discussion still helps OP
>>
>>16814780
>>16814826
>>16814848
>>16814912

OP here. Thank you for the information, and the motivation. I'll use it wisely.
>>
>>16814713
Shotgun to the brain. It's guaranteed to work and you can get one for about $300.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.