[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I met a girl that looks exactly like jessica alba I'm 25
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
I met a girl that looks exactly like jessica alba
I'm 25 (but look 20-22)
I'm hoping she is at least 19 but she might as well be 16-17.

>What to do if she is younger than 19?
>Also even if she is 19, would she be too young for me?

It's not everyday one finds a qt3.14 of such proportions and potential.
>>
>>16814344
Just talk to her and find out. If her actual age bothers you enough then stop. The only thing you will actually regret is never talking to her.
>>
Get used to jail, creep
>>
why would you want a 16 yearold who looks like a 34 yearold?
>>
>>16814560
she doesn't look 34 retard, she looks 18-19 and like a younger version of alba.

>>16814523
why cunt? u jelly because you're ugly and don't have a hunk like me interested in you?

>>16814456
we've talked a bit but about work not personal stuff
I catch her looking at me a lot of times. I also stare sometimes but I try not too.
I think she finds me attractive. If she is 19 I don't see a problem but if she is underage of course there is a problem and I won't hit on her. It's a shame though
>>
>>16814344
If you do not live in jailmerica then approach her.
>>
>>16814630
First it's
>looks exactly like
Now it's
>is a younger version

Are you making this up as you go?
>>
what state is this taking place in?
>>
are you hitting on my ex? I'm going to kill you dude.
>>
>>16814937
no, and if you weren't a complete retard you'd see that I actually used a picture of a younger Jessica Alba and not a recent one.
You wanna continue with this useless argument that on top of that I'll always win?
>>
>>16814915
>>16814976
>>16815248
Canada (toronto)
I do hope she is 19 because she is too cute.
First time we saw each other we locked eyes right away for about 3-4seconds and then we kept glancing at each other.

I'll only see her on the 27 probably
>>
OP please post pic so we can try to guess age
>>
>>16815451
whats happening on the 27th?

Now for my advice. i would say 4, 8 year age gap is usually no problem for most people. it's only when it's 12,13+ gap is where it's a real problem.
life is getting shorter im also 25 and look years younger going on 26 in a few months, just broke up with my 2 yr girlfriend cause i didn't see a future with her and cause i wasn't totally attracted with her when we met and she was my first ever so that probably played a role..Would kill for some sugar walls again.. Anyway just go for it! be her friend first but make it as physical and as soon as possible to avoid being in the friended zone. learned that from the hodge twins.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.