[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girl found out im bi. What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1455228368732.gif (3 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1455228368732.gif
3 MB, 320x180
My girl found out im bi.
What do?
>>
Why do you have to do anything?

I'm openly bi and really do not give fucks about who knows. If someone can't accept the fact that I like men then I don't want to date them anyway.
>>
Stop being a degenerate and fuck off?
>>
>>16813971
Are you in an exclusive relationship with her?
If so, just carry on.
>>
...threesome?
>>
Her dad
>>
>>16813980
They can accept that jizz in your ass makes you much more likely to be diseased. Also that bi men are mush more likely to be complete man whores.
>>
>>16813971
Ya dun goofed by not telling her in the first place, faggot
>>
>>16813971
I'm pretty sure the ball is in her court. Just carry on as per usual.
>>
Her brother
>>
How is it even possible to be in a relationship if you're bi? If you were with a girl, you'd be on the hunt for cock and if you were with a guy you'd want to stick it to some chick. Monogamy and bisexuality don't seem to be compatible.
>>
>>16814610
Sort of like how straight men are still attracted to other women while in a relationship. Or vice versa. Some people can handle being monogamous while being attracted to other people, some can't handle it.
>>
>>16813971
Fuck her in the ass so you can compare what her ass feels like to when you're balls deep in Stefan's ass.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.