[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Long hair or short hair gir?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 980x490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 980x490
Like the title,which one do you prefer? Why?
>>
Depends on the girls face

But curly long hair is sex
As is short hair

All is sex depends on face of girl
>>
>>16813884
Long. It's more feminine imo
>>
>>16813884
depends on the girl, hair style, if I had to choose based on the pic you posted, I say the short hair girl looks nice
>>
>>16813888
What is the actual fuck lol? So in the end it's all about the face haha
>>16813889
You see. All about feminine.
>>
>>16813897
Dude that is Anna Hathaway. She gorgeous. But I like her in long hair way more than short hair.
>>
Generally long hair is better. Short hair does look good on a few girls though, but it's rare
>>
I'm a dude and I think short hair looks amazing on almost every girl. I've literally never dated a girl with hair longer than say chin-length. But I'm in the minority.
>>
I once got a hair-cut like Anna Hathaway on the right side. Now my hair is getting longer but just over my neck for over two inches. And it was like hell. The feeling of my hair short is not short,long is not that long really annoying. It's make my neck itchy sometimes and I couldn't get styled for it in any way cause it's not that long. Now i think about go back to pixie cut again.
Maybe that's why once a girl goose with short hair she'll stay with short hair.
>>
>>16813902

yeah I noticed it was the same girl in the picture after I posted lol. She looks pretty either way, but my eyes did lean more towards short hair
>>
Long.
>>
By any chances you guys know how to make our hair gets longer real quick?
>>
>>16813884
98% of the time long is better
>>
>>16813899
yeah, hair style is more about complimenting the facial structure

cosmetology 101 and I aint even gay bruh
>>
>>16813884
Long hair. This bullshit tumblr SJW feminist shorthair bullshit has to stop. Pixie cuts look good on very few women. Case in point: Felicia Day.
>>
Advice related?
>>
>>16814323
A girl confused whether to keep her hair long or get back to pixie-cut.
>>
I swear to short hair.
>>
Want to cast a wider net? Go long. More likely to appeal to a specific guy. Want to focus on a niche market? Go short. Less competition. There are merits to both techniques.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.