[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I’ve had a gf for the past 2 ½ years. She went to study abroad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: not sure.jpg (91 KB, 833x737) Image search: [Google]
not sure.jpg
91 KB, 833x737
I’ve had a gf for the past 2 ½ years. She went to study abroad (to Italy, were Mexicans) on September 9. She came back this Sunday.

We never had any sex because she became distant somewhere in the first quarter of 2015.

On November, I sent her a letter telling her all about how much I missed her, that I loved her and that I trusted her even though she barely spoke with me, that I had developed a growing sense of fear of losing her to some other man while she was away and how band it made me feel that she didn’t accept my skype friends request.

She sent me a letter telling me that she didn’t miss me at all. That she planned to break up with me, but decided not to, since she didn’t saw our relationship ending, that she did accept my request (she didn’t) and that she does not know what the future holds for our relationship. She omitted the faithfulness

My question is: How do I confront her about the status of our relationship and her faithfulness?
>>
>>16813466

>she didnt accept my skype request

annnnnd, done.

>how do i confront her about the status of our relationship

by sending her a message / letter telling that its over.
>>
>>16813466
>She omitted the faithfulness
She omitted my concerns about her faithfulness***

>>16813473
>by sending her a message / letter telling that its over.
Just like that?
I'm asking because I'm an aspie (professionally diagnosed) who can barely talk about serious stuff without crying (and I mean crying, not getting watery eyes) and she know this. She knows I lack social and emotional skills. She knows I don’t like physical interaction, unless it’s with her.
if I confront her face to face, should I act angry? or should I try to be as stoic as possible?
>>
>>16813489

try to be you. doesnt matter if you cry. everyone cries during break ups. just do what feels naturally, but make sure you end it. she does not respect you or the relationship.

id recommend not giving her the time of day. she didnt to you. id just respond to her last letter and say she doesnt have to worry abotu breaking up with you cuz you're dumping her now.

then never respond to her again
>>
>>16813499
>respond to her last letter
She sent it to me on late November. I forgot to write that.

>id recommend not giving her the time of day
Well, we are both on the same college and take three out of five classes together. I'm not sure I could keep ignoring her forever.

Maybe I'm just trying to make excuses to prolong this scenario.

Thanks for replying, mate.
>>
>>16813514

>maybe im just trying to make excuses to prolong this scenario

you are. you cant just perpetually date someone because ur in the same class. thats dumb. you are not the first classmates to break up.

if you get a group project just be civil. dont talk to her unless necessary. dont engage if she tries to start a fight. given her indifference towards you she most likely wont start anything.
>>
>>16813466

You don't. That's a very firm break up letter.
I really feel for you. I've been there. I know all you want to do is talk to her or try to fix this, but she obviously just doesn't feel the same way anymore. The only thing to do is cut it off.
>>
>>16813466
Never seen her since September 9th and she didnt fuck you?

I hate to be the bearer of badnews buddy, but shes 1) seeing someone in Italy. 2) loves someone in Italy and is depressed shes not around them.

You need to break it off with her and move on. Dont be the cuck and shoulder to cry on. Her pussy belongs to you, and if she isnt giving it up then say goodbye.
>>
>>16813466
>had a gf for the past 2 ½ years
>We never had any sex

You are doing something very, very wrong.
>>
>>16813567
I know.

>>16813565
>>16813560

I know I have to stop thinking of her and seeing her. I just want this to end well. I love her and I know she does not love me and never did.
I don’t know, maybe I secretly and subconsciously want a reason to kill myself.
>>
>>16809770
No offense but your being stupid..... theres no future for you leave this bitch now
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.