[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got a job interview today for retarded people what does it mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: girl.jpg (80 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
80 KB, 612x612
Got a job interview today for retarded people

what does it mean when a women keeps touching her hair and plays with her hair and makes deep eyecontact and smiles?

i once heard if women plays with hair it means she likes you

im not completely ugly but i dont know if this milf was just flirting with me or just being nice
>>
>got a job interview for retarded people

So... you're going to get paid to be a retard?

Was this woman interviewing you or are these two seperate events?

Holy fuck can you sort out what you're going to say before you post it.
>>
>>16813401
What is there not to understand? A job interview for retarded people

me retarded
me having job interview
>>
>>16813366
It means focus on your job instead on your penis.
>>
>>16813413
but it was not the job she was getting me the job
>>
pls respond
>>
>>16813366
>job interview
>im not completely ugly but i dont know if this milf was just flirting with me or just being nice

Forget it either way. Don't shit where you eat.
>>
>>16813561
no i was saying wrong it was not the actual job but it was for help getting a job, like job coach

they come to your house sometimes too so yeah thats why im asking
>>
yeah thats right im social retarded and dont encounter women often, like ever, in my 30 years

so thats why i try to keep open possibilities or opportunities if you understand
>>
pls reply i dont got much computertime left
>>
I mean why would a girl play with her hair and laugh alot it means they like you no?
>>
>>16813366

could be flirting, could be just a nervous tick (cause you made her nervous)

you won't 100% know unless you just whip out your dick. IF she calls sexual harassment, then it was just enrves, if she drops to your knees and starts sucking, then it was flirting.
>>
>>16813568
>it was for help getting a job, like job coach

If I understand correctly whether or not you will get a job depends on this woman. I would say that 'Don't shit where you eat' still applies.
>>
>>16813594
how would i make her nervous?

>>16813596
i dont know, there are other social workers too right?

how do I make more sure what it was without fucking up my life?
>>
Also how do you recognize a wedding ring?

it didnt look like a wedding ring, looked kinda cheap, but she was hot so it may be a distractor like a leave me alone ring
>>
>>16813366

MILFs always flirt with the younger guys, but they usually mean nothing about it
>>
>>16813607

How the fuck are we suppose to know? We're not there, we don't know you or her. Your appearance could have made her nervous, your aura could have made her nervous, she could just be a typically nervous person.
>>
>>16813611
well tbqh i dont know if she was a milf, she was above 30s im sure of that though, idk about kids or husband

well to be sure she seemed really flirty, im social retard but not THAT social retarded that I honestly think every women that gives me the time of day wants to bang me, but with this one i felt something in the air, idk what it was so i seek advice to verify or confirm it or make it more clear next time

>>16813614
pretty sure i was more nervous than her after a while, but i can seem very confident and desu im not the ugliest guy around i guess

so anyway how to verify without fucking shit up?
>>
>>16813620

What I'm saying is don't worry about it. Just ignore it, plus workplace relationships very rarely if ever work out. Just focus on your job if you get it.
>>
>>16813607
who knows he was just postulating a possibility
>>
>>16813623
its not the workplace like i said i probably dont see her anymore after i get the job so thats why
>>
>>16813623
also about just ignoring it: why? i want to fuck her why would I ignore it? i'm only gonna ignore it if its either not possible or doing so would fuck our shit up

>>16813627
ok so back ontopic how do I feel the situation more or test whats the temperature before doing something stupid?
>>
>>16813633

It's not going to work out no matter how much you want it to work out.

Stop worrying about it, theres 3.5 billion other women on this planet.
>>
>>16813645
not for me it isnt

please gimme your reason about why its not gonna work out
>>
>>16813633

just be with it and observer her nature.

you can test her if shes responding as a friend or as an interested flirt. You can tell from her voice, her enthusiasm. If shes responding to you as normal person, jus to entertain you out of civility, probably not. Though its nothing concrete, some girls flirt with a stone cold face (the Daria types) and use vocabulary and intention more (which is harder to decipher)
>>
>>16813651
Daria type?

hmmm yeah the thing is i only have seen her once so idk how she talks. Enthusiasm im not sure about either, might observe her when she is talking with someone else next time if its not 1 on 1 anymore
>>
Eye contact is to insure you stay focused. The hair may be because she enjoys your company, but that doesn't mean date.

She's there to do a job and get you employed, nothing more. Enjoying your company makes both your lives easier. Don't spoil it by looking for more.
>>
>>16813659
>spoil it

i honestly dont get the negativity

>im just buying my groceries here but this chick behind the counter is cute smiling and eye contact and touching her hair
>hey she is just enjoying your company and doing her job odnt spoil it by looking for more

someone explain.
>>
>>16813658
>>hmmm yeah the thing is i only have seen her once so idk how she talks.

So it will be harder to go off on anything other than guesses. Its intuition and instict that determines on the fly if shes flirting.

I think youre giving too much thought it to her twirling her hair and its fine to read it as flirty. Dont give it too much thought, and be open to possibility that she is fliriting, don't assumer she in.
>>
>>16813650

You know what, fuck it, you're hella stubborn.

Just ask her out for lunch, and she'll say no, I guarantee it. I really hat that /adv/ is now "/adv/-Validation' instead of "/adv/-Advice"
>>
>>16813667
yes im open to it so i need to know how to be more sure next time

like i said, im socially retarded but not that socially retarded that i honeslty think everyone wants to bang me, but i got to tell you this shit was intense

>>16813669
i dont want to share my food with her i want to fuck her
>>
File: caveman_computer.jpg (30 KB, 490x327) Image search: [Google]
caveman_computer.jpg
30 KB, 490x327
>>16813670
>i dont want to share my food with her i want to fuck her

I found this entertaining; straight to the point I like it
>>
>>16813676
its quite obvious we arent gonna go fucking date

(sorry if i didnt make this clear from the start)

i only maybe sensed like a slight sexual thing. quite obvious that we arent gonna boyfriend and girlfriend or man and wife "hey how did you guys meet exactly?"

which is i just wanna sense if she's ready to fuck without other people knowing

its not like they arent legally allowed to fuck since im not a client but a customer i think but still to keep it professional and shit
>>
you know especially if they are gonna do house visits shit could be cash

no drama though
>>
I almost got to go guys

so listen to voice if it becomes higher with me than when she talks to others and see if her face gets color and playing with hair or something are good signs?
>>
>>16813670
>i dont want to share my food with her i want to fuck her
And you thought a stupid hair flick meant she was down to let you plow her pussy? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you're delusional. If troll, you're not even subtle, COME ON.
>>
>>16813722

i honestly dont think we are the types of people to go on a date

like i said im not a client or anything but a customer but still to feel to keep it professional shit probably needs to be on the down low

it felt like that

it felt like there was a sexual tension, nothing more
>>
OP here I got to go thanks all for help if anyone else has more tips or advice or tricks i can notice at i will maybe read this thread in 12 hours but i dont think its still up then i dont know how fast this board is bye bye love all kisses hugs xxxxxx
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.