[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tinder Chick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-02-04-16-35-21.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-04-16-35-21.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
I'm 19

>virgin
>Decent looks
>Skinny, but no abs, no gut either
>Dick is about 6 and 7 inches or so.
>meet this 24 year old chick on tinder
>She's in a open marriage with her husband
>She's down with me coming over her place and fuck
>She thinks I'm cute

I'm honestly sick of waiting for "the right opportunity." She lives downtown, about a couple of miles away from me.

So here's the deal guys.

I have no experience but with my left hand. And I'm afraid of cumming too fast. And I don't want to look like a dweeb in front of her, since she said there's a probability that she'll hit me up again later if things go well.

What should I do so I last longer? One of my friends said that he jerked off 2-3 times 2 hours prior to his first time.
Is that a good option?

And how do I keep rhythm with hers or do I set it? What exercises should I try for this?

And if I nut too fast, should I proceed to eat her out or finger her to keep her pleased?

And what should I do after sex? Chill around? Watch movies with her? Leave?

I was honestly looking around for somebody I'm extremely comfortable with. But I'm honestly sick, and my circle of friends keep laughing at me for it. So fuck it.

Any tips guys?
>>
>>16813307
Don't do that marriage thing. Sounds creeper.

Just find some skanch your own age?
>>
>>16813307
i reckon you go for it. not many opportunities like this present themselves. even if you are shit, you will still get the experience. before fucking her, make sure you give her oral for a little while so even if you do fuck her and cum fast, she has still had an alright time.
>>
>>16813312
Half the chicks in my college are stuck up as all hell. And I'm honestly bad at talking to girls, especially small talk. So find a bitch that's willing to fuck is a miracle of a sort.

Note: She doesn't know I'm a virgin
>>
>>16813312
not that easy to just find a casual fuck desu. most sluts go to clubs rather then use tinder
>>
>>16813322
Thanks man, any way of lasting longer than 2 minutes?
>>
>>16813328
i imagine having a wank before could help. i came really fast my first time but i was really close to the women so i didn't mind.
>>
>>16813307
the plan sounds creepy for a first time but i'd do it anyway
I had no problems to last my first time, i had troubles getting up. (didn't get the 'is this because of me' talk either)

So yeah, take your time on foreplay
and even if you fuck up, who cares, it's a tinder date, not someone you care about
>>
Dude going into sex anxious will only lead to bad sex. The key is communication.

If I were you I would tell her that it's your first time. She'll probably think it's cute and will enjoy teaching you.

Pretending you know what you're doing will only make her think you're bad at sex.
>>
tell her you're a virgin. Just don't make a big deal about it. Even if you don't tell her she's gonna find out
>>
Haven't read thread but:

Tell her you're a virgin

Probably when you're already making out because then she'll be like 'oh so cute let me fix that'

She WILL figure it out either way. If she knows beforehand there is

A) less pressure
B) shes more understanding
C) if you nut in seconds she will prob laugh and try again in 10 minutes, at which point you will last ages

TLDR tell her faggot, but only at the right time. Also go for it, rail this hoe
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.