[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you make girls who look like picture related interested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Favim.com-1911207.jpg (304 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Favim.com-1911207.jpg
304 KB, 500x500
How can you make girls who look like picture related interested in guys with Aspergers?
>>
>>16812715
Money and prospects for more money.

Not saying women are golddiggers to any greater degree than men. Money turns heads, we all want to be rich.
>>
You can't.
>>
>>16812715
Those chicks fuck for money.

Acquire money.
???
PROFIT!
>>
Haram Para, cho
>>
>>16812762

why not?
>>
Cokewhores like her want money. She will put up with your bs for it.
>>
>>16812715
You can't. It doesn't work that way. People do change over time, but not in ways that others can control. Usually not even in ways that they themselves are controlling, in fact.

I am sorry, but if she isn't already interested, you cannot make her interested. Let her go.
>>
>>16812773
You're kidding right?
>>
Try looking lonely and desperate while hanging around the girlfriend section at a department store and hope a kind stranger will buy you one.
>>
File: chris.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
chris.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
You can use one of my proven methods
>>
>>16812913
Nope.
>>
>>16812715

Roofies
>>
Just talk to them. I met a girl at a party that looked just like that. I was really nervous when I saw her.

Then she opened her mouth. She was autistic as fuck and really nice.

Don't judge a book by its cover, seriously. Hot chicks can be just as autistic as anybody else deep down.
>>
C U C K

U

C

K

You're gonna have a bad time if you want ghetto fab sluts like this.
>>
Why would you want an insufferable, retarded girlfriend who listens to awful music and has nothing in common with you?
>>
>>16812715
You never will. Aim low, Frotto.
>>
>>16813069
>She was autistic as fuck
>and really nice.
choose one
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.