[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much anxiety is it normal to have about being single? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: nuuttipukki.jpg (202 KB, 1000x762) Image search: [Google]
nuuttipukki.jpg
202 KB, 1000x762
How much anxiety is it normal to have about being single?

I understand you have to love yourself before anyone else can stomach loving you, and that the key to getting a relationship is not wanting one in the first place, but aren't human beings pack animals?

Isn't it normal to just want to love and be loved in return?

Should I get medicated? Do anxiety pills make you stop wanting to be kissed and loved?
>>
I've been in enough terrible relationships that I just don't want anything to do with them anymore. I'm pretty happy being single. But before I ever dated anyone I felt lonely all the time. It's normal.
>>
>>16812472
So getting into an awful relationship works as some sort of a vaccine?

How bad does it have to get? I've spent a good chunk of time in an unhappy relationship, and I still want a new one. I don't know what it'd take to convince myself they'll all be that bad.
>>
>aren't human beings pack animals?

no, actually.
>>
>>16812504
>no
??????

Then how do we live in such close proximities without killing each other for space and resources?
>>
>>16812508
A self aware conscious brain
>>
>>16812526
Squids are self-aware too. But unlike humans, they are not pack animals.

You ever seen squids working together to build cities?
>>
>>16812536
I dunno man, maybe because they live in the fucking ocean? I bet you realize squids pay with cash too right
>>
>>16812538
Anyway the bottom line is that I am cutting myself to get down from anxiety peaks that I get into because I have nobody to stroke my back, and that's probably not normal or healthy.
>>
>>16812542
yeah you need pills.
>>
>>16812583
what pill makes you overcome the inherent need to be shown love and affection?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.