[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She will be texting me and she is the type to respond within
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: mixed signals.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
mixed signals.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
She will be texting me and she is the type to respond within 10 seconds to a minute. We will be in conversation and she'll be flirting with me then suddenly start replying late, with one worded replies such as "Lol" "Same" "Okay" "Nice" She does this on a daily basis, and frequently sends me mixed signals. Any idea why she does this? What kind of games is she playing?
>>
she just wants attention
>>
Probably this
>>16812063

Post some screenshots of this happening, what you were talking about before/after, etc.
>>
Maybe she gets busy with real life
>>
she realized that you are a beta male and she has been wasting her time waiting for you to make a move.
>>
Typical woman that doesn't know how to carry on a conversation.
>>
I would think that

A) She only texts you when she's bored and then when she has stuff to do, she tries to politely end the conversation by giving you short, abrupt replies

B) She's just getting bored with the conversation. If you feel like you're the only one contributing to the convo, either try changing the subject (preferably to something more exciting) or just let the convo die altogether. It's not a good to drag out a one-sided conversation.
>>
>>16812085
Or OP just isn't interesting to talk to
>>
>>16812048
She probably gets bored of what you guys talk about. Can't really know for sure if it's you being boring or if she has a short attention span unless you post actual conversations you've had.
>>
Women aren't interesting to talk to.
>>
>>16812166
Some are, I have a female friend who's more fun to talk to then all my male friends.
>>
>>16812166
Sounds like you don't have many female friends
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.