[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I quit coffee? I've done tons of drugs, but it seems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: espresso_000.jpg (89 KB, 945x945) Image search: [Google]
espresso_000.jpg
89 KB, 945x945
How do I quit coffee? I've done tons of drugs, but it seems to be the hardest one to quit because of the energy smoothing effect / productivity benefits. Loving the taste doesn't help either ._.
>>
>>16811942
Add sperm to every cup
>>
>>16811942
you can try swiching it slowly for black tea
>>
>>16811942

get rid of it. no more coffee in the house. if your partner enjoys coffee or roommate or whatever, simply ask them to monitor you so you dont drink it. let them be your acountabilibuddy.

at work, get your closest employee to be your 'sponsor' ask them to not let you drink any coffee.

there is still the chance of buying it on the fly on the way to work, but thats where having an ounce of self control comes in. if you can't handle that, give up.
>>
>>16811942
Coffee is good for you, senpai.
>>
Coffee depletes your mineral levels via urinating. You dont have to quit, but increase mineral water and water consumption daily. Also dont ever consume coffee black, it increases your average aggression if you consume it daily.
>>
I was drinking way too much coffee, was beginning to effect my heart.

Rather then quit I cut way back. I determined my three favorite times to have coffee and only drink it then. I have 1-12oz cup and always add milk.

Worked for me.
>>
File: rockstarorganic.jpg (8 KB, 169x225) Image search: [Google]
rockstarorganic.jpg
8 KB, 169x225
rockstar organic.
>>
>>16811972
this OP.
I used to be like you, now all that is in my house is meat, veggies, spices, and some dairy. No sugar, no caffeine. Can't consume it if it isn't there.
>>
>>16811942
I went from 2 liters energy drink a day to a little bit of cola. Still trying to stop. Step it down little by little. It's worth it, but really hard if your body is used to it.
>>
>>16812245
please provide a source for this, i drink plenty of black coffee on the daily, i would hate to think that all the minerals and vitamins from my diet are being lost
>>
>>16811972
source?
>>
File: image.jpg (212 KB, 1501x1501) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212 KB, 1501x1501
Don't quit, it's good for you

Source: me, the barista
>>
Coffee's good for you bro

"In our study, we found people who drank three to five cups of coffee per day had about a 15 percent lower [risk of premature] mortality compared to people who didn't drink coffee," says one of the study authors, nutrition researcher Walter Willett of the Harvard School of Public Health. Decaf drinkers also saw benefits.
We're not sure exactly how coffee is [linked] to all these benefits. The coffee bean itself is loaded with many different nutrients and phytochemicals. And my guess is that they're working together to have some of these benefits.
>http://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2015/11/16/456191657/drink-to-your-health-study-links-daily-coffee-habit-to-longevity

>>16812245
>Also dont ever consume coffee black, it increases your average aggression if you consume it daily.

This is retarded.
>>
>>16813016
not him, but google it - caffeine does affect absorption, but the effect is pretty minimal and overall coffee is good for your health.

For example, counteract the calcium loss with two teaspoons' worth of milk in your coffee.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.