[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bitches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: caption this.jpg (45 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
caption this.jpg
45 KB, 640x640
ill make this quick as possible
>hang out with girl
>find out said girl has boyfriend because of facebook
>confront her
>she says shes not dating him. i know shes lying. go with it cuz i want the sex
>have sex with girl
>make another date to meet up and have sex again
>girl goes on to stands me up, she never shows
>tfw
>turns out she did that same exact thing to her boyfriend
>boyfriend is no longer dating her as of today

now in hindsight i probably should of told this girl to fuck off and told her boyfriend immediately. but up until a week ago i was a virgin (until i fucked her) and i thought i could of made her my GF. so i didn't.

but now im butt hurt and i really want to tell her boyfriend that his girlfriend is a hoe and not to feel bad, and that hes lucky not to have her. BUT the dude JUST broke up with her. and i dot want to make him feel even shittier by telling him she cheated on him. i also don't think its morally right because its not like i didn't know and im just a guilty as she is.

im just mad right now and i don't know if i should ever tell him or just let him remain ignorant. so if you were this dude would you want to know? should i tell him?
>>
Congrats
>>
File: win.jpg (14 KB, 350x327) Image search: [Google]
win.jpg
14 KB, 350x327
>>16811840
thanks im emotionally fucked right now and hating all women, wishing i could of lost my virginity to someone else... but thanks.
>>
you win some you lose some...
>>
If the BF left then doesn't he already know something was up?

Idk about telling him. I mean you knew she wasn't single regardless what she said. You played him then she played you. Doesn't seem like it would go anywhere by telling him much.
>>
>>16811834
Pretend it didnt happen, it was all a dream
>>
>>16811834

What state of you in?
>>
>>16811872
> wishing I could've lost my virginity to someone else
You literally did this to yourself
>>
>>16813190
Yep, OP is a moron. "Durr I'm mad because an obviously shitty person treated me like shit too, instead of the extra special person I think I am."
>>
>>16811834
Depends because if you tell him, you may come off as rubbing it in his face. He will want to fight. Just walk away dude, forget them both. You fucked the bitch and thats all she will be.
>>
>>16811834
There is this song by Johny Cash, about somebody fucking his best friends wife at the time of a murder. He is sentenced to death because he didn't use it as an alibi, and the hoe sometimes goes to his grave to cry or shit.

Don't know the moral of the story, but you should probs listen to it and think it over again.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.