[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you talk about more embarrassing fetishes with your partner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: it was too wet to play.gif (492 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
it was too wet to play.gif
492 KB, 460x345
How do you talk about more embarrassing fetishes with your partner and get them to do it? I've got a lactation fetish and last time i admitted that my partner called me a creep and left.
>>
>>16811696
Were you two close dating for a while or did you come up with that 1 week after dating them?
>>
>>16811696
Whatsa lactation fetish? Booby suckin?
>>
You're aware that women can only lactate after they've had their first child, right?
>>
File: 866.jpg (27 KB, 381x456) Image search: [Google]
866.jpg
27 KB, 381x456
>>16811716
yeah
>>16811708
pretty short into it like 3 weeks
>>
>>16811722
I like my titties sucked, well maybe Im weird...
>>
Wanting a guy to suck your tits doesn't mean you have a lactation fetish.
>>
>>16811720
i hear its able to be induced throught massaging and so forth
>>16811750
you gotta treat me softy though honey
>>
>>16811722
Wait longer, faggo.

Told my girlfriend that I have an appriceation for a woman's legs and that I believe that her feet are really cute.

She bought stockings to feel more sexy. Shit worked wonders. I thanked her graciously by giving her 7 or 8 orgasms, and she loved being able to play into my fetishes.

If I had a more severe fetish, such as wanting a footjob or something of the same calibre, after pleasing her would be the time to ask.
The difference is that we had been dating for 1.5 years before I brought it up to her.

You just have to play the cards right, brother.
>>
>>16811722
>3 weeks
Yeah, wait a bit longer before revealing the weirder fetishes imo
>>
>>16811765
but i want a tit cow to give me nutrients
>>
you should develop enough trust between you and your partner first, and then you can throw it out in a playfull way. Start joking around, speak about embarrasing stuff, make weird questions (ex: tell me something embarrasing you did when you where young, something you wouldnt say to no one), and then throw it out:
>hey babe, whats your weirdest fetish?
>oh well mine is blah blah blah

and then check how open is she about it
(btw.. im female)
>>
>>16811756
Not true. You don't have the hormones necessary yet.

However, some males (1/200) can lactate, so who knows?
>>
>>16811756
>induced through massaging

Nope, only way you can lactate is through increased levels of prolactin
>>
There are girls that don't like their tits kissed and licked??

Never had a girl complain about me sucking on them and sometimes nibbling on them
>>
>>16811779
oh is that legal to buy or whatever?
>>
>>16811734
Its not weird, OPs girl walked away from a goldmine. I can't cum without my tits being sucked, and it would be so much hotter if he was just that into it that he couldn't get enough of my milk.
>>
>>16811769
Oh god if only my bf would say this to me.
>>
>>16811808
you lactate? is it natural or are you pregnant
>>
>>16811817
No but I would pretend for him.
>>
when you discuss it with them you treat your fetish as a fun bonus they get to do with you instead of a terrible disease you're so sorry you have.
>>
>>16811793

You're a fucking idiot. Don't mess with hormones.

>>16811783
My gf doesn't mind it, but doesn't like it much. It really sucks, because I LOVE to do it. He also prefers a good fucking to oral whenever I offer, so I guess she's abnormal.

I really just want to please a woman with my mouth.
>>
Lol what if all you want to do is take a piss on a guys dick?
"Honey, I'm gonna mark you as mine, also pls no bully or I'll fucking take a shit on you instead"
>>
File: 1444851910050.jpg (8 KB, 183x182) Image search: [Google]
1444851910050.jpg
8 KB, 183x182
>>16811799
>>
>>16811904
You should be happy she left, unappreciative prude. This thread kinda makes me mad.
>>
>>16811910
I think you meant to direct that at someone else
>>
>>16811837
so i can never have my tit cow unless i knock someone up?
>>
>>16811920
or be attractive on fetlife and have lactating women lining up for you (if you're a dom)
>>
File: 1447830090954.png (226 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
1447830090954.png
226 KB, 620x670
>>16811920
Not unless you want used merchandise.
>>
>>16811924
there is literally no other way to get a milk girl gf that feeds my muscles with her love?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.