[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Least Harmful Cigarette ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: _73965544_173342900.jpg (64 KB, 660x377) Image search: [Google]
_73965544_173342900.jpg
64 KB, 660x377
1.) I IN NO WAY WANT TO SMOKE THOSE CANCER STICKS
2.) what cigarette brand is the least harmful and how safe is vaping when compared to a traditional cigarette, I'm doing a health project for school, tried looking it up didn't get anything conclusive, wondering if there are any medically inclined folk on here.
>>
Here's your answers. Although you'll still have to find them somewhere else. I doubt your teacher will accept 4chan as a legit source.

All cigarettes are extremely harmful. Lower tar and nicotine (two of the worst poisons) help. Brands that don't add chemicals might be a bit better, but with so many poisons involved the difference is small.

Vaping is safer, although still very nasty. Of course it leaves the most dangerous poison but removes most others. How big a difference this makes is still open for debate. The main advantage of vaping is elimination of 2nd hand smoke, so it can safely be used around others.
>>
Nicotine isn't any more poisonous then caffeine. Stop trying to sound smart
>>
>>16812029
>>16812029
Nicotine is far worse than caffeine.

Caffeine can worsen conditions such as glaucoma or (obviously) diabetes, but a quick google search only says caffeine is 'possibly unsafe' when taken directly, I.E. in pill form.
>>
>>16812037
>>16812037
Not only that, nicotine is far more addictive than caffeine
>>
>>16812040
so is sugar. what's your point?

least harmful cigarettes are the ones you roll yourself without any additives. they're still bad, but at least you dont have a ton of random chemicals fucking your shit up
>>
>>16812046
also, forgot to mention about vaping. there have not been nearly enough studies done about the adverse affects of vaping to know ANYTHING conclusive and if a scientific paper was to be written about the subject, it would be completely hypothetical and in no way substantiated. your health teacher is an idiot. unless you chose this stupid topic because you're a vape fag.
>>
>>16812046
>least harmful cigarettes are the ones you roll yourself
bullshit. anything filtered beats that.
>without any additives
it's just as easy to buy "additive free" cigarettes as it is "additive free" tobacco
>>
>>16811585

I'm a smoker. I've tried a lot of cigarettes.

100% of them are terrible for you, but I can safely say that marlboro 27's /feel/ less harmful than marlboro 83's. Marlboro Reds feel even harsher.

Adding in menthol to a cigarette can sometimes make the harshness go away completely. I suspect that some menthols might have more shit in them just cuz they can.
>>
They're all really good for you
>>
>>16812046
My point is, is that your statement of 'Nicotine isn't any more poisonous then caffeine' is wrong.
>>
>>16812097

Why do people respond to morons on the internet?

He's convinced anything addictive that changes your mindset to be a poison.

He will grow up to be a cunt with no friends. Such is life.
>>
>>16812103
Shame on me, then ;-;
>>
>>16812107

I really just need to know the reason why. I've never felt the urge to explain to someone how dumb they are when their post is just so obtuse.

Maybe when you're working on a project or doing something else that requires teamwork -- then discussing with a low-life seems required. But here? The guy thinks a nicotine patch is a poison, not a medicine.
>>
>>16812118
Oh, Im not the guy doing the project.
>>
>>16812118
Nicotine is a poison... almost everything is a poison ..
>>
>>16812118
But I dunno, maybe I felt like if noone pointed it out, whoever is actually doing the project might believe it and it'll just keep the bullshit flowing
>>
File: oOu1pqV.webm (448 KB, 322x226) Image search: [Google]
oOu1pqV.webm
448 KB, 322x226
>>16812149
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.