[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shooting sperm??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
How to regularly "shoot" sperm instead of having it just dribble out? I have done it a couple times but it's extremely rare and I don't know how it happened. Please help I actually feel embarrassed about this.
>>
>>16811475
Kegels, edging, stop masturbating.
>>
>>16811475

This is stupid. Your stupid. Theres so many better things you could be spending time on, go learn a new language instead.
>>
>>16811511
>Your stupid
Irony. Also what the fuck is the problem with this? I'm just asking for advice on something I'm not experienced with.

>>16811505
I read about kegels they never really helped just made me have premature ejac problems. Maybe i'm doing it wrong or something?
>>
>>16811511
Bilingual here, the only people i see who suggest learning a second language only speak one language, stop giving yhis advice. And rosetta stone japanese doesn't count either. Unless you could be dropped off today in a foreign country and speak the language and hold a job, and not have any trouble understanding or being understood you aren't bilingual.
>>
From my experience the two most important things are hydration and time since last ejaculation.

If you fap every day, skip two days and drink plenty of water. It'll shoot. There's also specific vitamins and foods you can eat that will alter your load content/color/consistency, but I've never tried any of them. There's an image floating around somewhere.
>>
>>16811592
OP here, I actually speak 4, nearly 5 languages fluently. Didn't wanna roast the guy because I'm more focused painting the ceiling with cum. Seriously though the dribbling thing upsets me..
>>
>>16811623
Good man, one day you'll be a multilingual cum slinger like me.
>>
>>16811644
It's amazing what people say when they can post anonymously. This is why 4chan is great.
>>
>>16811475
How often do you jerk off?
>>
Aside from >>16811644 being godly anything else worth knowing on the subject? Also I'd like to add this isn't just about fapping. In fact It's more so that I can do it in my gf so she can feel it
>>
>>16811475
You just need to take a break from fapping. Edging for a long time also helps, as does being really really turned on and really into whatever you're fapping to.

The most important thing is not fapping for a while though. I've hit the ceiling before while lying on a mattress after a three month break.
>>
>>16811475
flex your dick when you're climaxing
That should get you the distance you're looking for
>>
>>16811721
Missed your post there. I jerk off often. Once every other day or so. Though when my gf is around I don't jerk off as much(Maybe once a week if we don't end up doing the frick) since sex is so much more satisfying than masturbation.
>>
>>16811745
Ok, reason I ask is usually limiting your masturbation would help. But you seem to be doing OK there. Do you notice a difference between the strength when its every other day, vs a week break?
>>
>>16811735
You didn't bloo ball??
>>
>>16811758
(Not OP)
Whenever I take a long break (like a couple of weeks) my load triples in size. I can't stand it. It's too much to clean up and it usually hurts
>>
>>16811724
Idk, ever since puberty I've been a shooter. Maybe try kegels? Do you produce a lot, or a little semen?
>>
>>16811758
Yeah I do. The problem is holding it off for too long gives me extreme pain. Longest I went without fapping was 15 days and i felt like i had a sledgehammer constantly pounding my balls. Sure I did squirt far after that but damn that was an awful experience.
>>
>>16811772
Yea its the same for me, I maybe jerk off once a week and its a pretty decent amount to where I prefer just going into the bathroom and unload in the toilet for just an easy clean up.

There are time where I wish I didn't shoot and can just lay down and let it go like I am but I cant.

>>16811761
(Not that poster)
I never get blue balls unless I get super turned on and not finishing. And then repeating that a few more time over maybe 2-3 days. That's the only real times I ever get blue ball. It's usually when GF is around and fooling around and not being able to finish.
>>
>>16811785
Edging to long isn't worth it for me. Turns my cum into what seems way to watery. And comes out way to fucking hard. No joke, would easily shoot 5-6 feet out from me.
>>
>>16811724
Hmm I shoot cum. I'm trying to think.

It's more about when I'm about to cum and I kind of just hold back and let it build up for a few seconds before releasing it.

If I let it all out as soon as I could, it would probably not shoot. The shooting thing comes from holding it in and then when you can feel it all built up, tensing your muscles and releasing, literally the orgasm itself.

Also you have to produce a lot to get it to work. So for me I have to be really turned on about something and not just kind of turned on, and I have to have sperm left. So if you don't masturbate for 3 days or so at once you'll probably get it.

That's all I can think of. The rest is probably just working your muscles, kegels, etc., but I wouldn't really know about that.
>>
OP So from what I'm getting here i believe my problems are low hydration, and sperm production. The holding off fapping thing is clearly to allow more sperm to produce and hydration also helps with that. Thanks everyone for the tips I'll have to just drink more water and see what happens. I wish I could have some sort of dietary guide that helps with sperm production and overall sexual performance but that'll have to wait for next time I have to go sleep. Just in case I miss something is there a way to look back at this thread after page 11 monsters get to it? I doubt it'll be around when I wake up..
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.