[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I meet people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: sslihavenoideawhatimdoing.png (368 KB, 599x599) Image search: [Google]
sslihavenoideawhatimdoing.png
368 KB, 599x599
I genuinely have no idea. I graduated from college last May, and then If I was interested in someone we could just have a study date in the library or in one of the dorms' lounges. Now that I'm out and working my time is taken up by work, gym, cooking, and eating. By the time I've got some free time its 9pm.

A while ago I tried 'casual dating sites' like social sex dot com (yes, yes I know). That, believe it or not, didn't work. Just today, I made an account on PoF, but within a minute of making a profile two people already wanted to meet up, one of whom was behind a paywall. This indicates to me that every dating site is straight bullshit. The only one that might work might be tinder, but I don't have social media and I don't take pictures of myself all the time like everyone else seems to do.

I genuinely want to be intimate with someone, both physically and emotionally, but now that I'm out of college I have no idea what to do.

If I don't change anything my life will be an excruciatingly lonely one. I just don't know where to start.
>>
Try chatroullete to get your communication skills up. That's a start.
>>
>>16811446
I graduated May 2013 and I still don't know. I have no social life but I figured out how to get dates from OkCupid, POF, and Tinder easily enough. But more often than not it's just a waste of time and money. Even if you do get laid it's usually an empty and meaninglessness experience. Nothing like having a group of close knit friends like in college. I'm getting close to the point where I'm considering completely quitting dating because it's usually such a disappointment and waste of time.
>>
File: IMG_0010.jpg (1 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0010.jpg
1 MB, 4032x3024
>>16811450
I feel like I might as well just yolo swag on tinder then. My abs are pretty nice but I have brown skin

pic unrelated
>>
>>16811537
I only just lost my vcard during a casual hook-up. Frankly masturbation is better, but I guess that's out of the way now
>>
>>16811562
How do you even have a casual hookup after college anyway? I did it many times back then but the real world is very different.
>>
>>16811567
Dress nice, lift weights, hunt Cougars at the bar, wait. They hunt you
>>
File: IMG_0008.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0008.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>16811567
Pure, dumb luck on craigslist on valentine's day. Waded through a lot of prostitutes. Not worth the effort. Like really, would rather buy a fleshlight

pic not a fleshlight
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 259x195
After i met my gf online 3 years ago, i feel like ive gotten even more boring and lonely because she is still the only person i hang out with.
>>
File: IMAG0206.jpg (3 MB, 1840x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0206.jpg
3 MB, 1840x3264
>>16811579
So, like sports bars? I really, genuinely have no idea how to even find bars or clubs. At school we had pretty legit events so I never had to go to clubs or bars. Hell, lab was a great time to get to know someone from lecture
>>
>>16811612
Go to strip clubs and learn to talk to woman
>>
>>16811620
i r8 an 8/8
>>
>>16811600
>>16811595
>>16811612
You don't need to post an image with every reply.

I'd like to know how to approach classmates in a language course. I only got to talk to these two old ladies in my first day. The others didn't seem at all interested in communicating.

I thought activities would boost your chances to meet new people, but it seems I just put people off or don't really know how to approach them. Even inserted in a context where you're likely to have someone talk to you regularly, I'm left out.

I don't plan on hooking up, I just want to try and make friends.
>>
>>16811648
Not op bit nigga I do post an image with every post

Also OP brown != ugly stop making excuses for yourself
>>
File: IMG954179.jpg (350 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG954179.jpg
350 KB, 1200x1600
>>16811655
I don't think I'm too bad
>>
>>16811600
There's nothing wrong with hanging out with one person though. Why not just pick up a new hobby?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.