[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sadist Problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: baronvladimirharkonnen.jpg (205 KB, 872x660) Image search: [Google]
baronvladimirharkonnen.jpg
205 KB, 872x660
Suppose, hypothetically, as a small thought experiment, that you were in fact a sadist. Not in the way that the BDSM community actually means, but that your sexuality hinges largely upon causing harm to others and that there is nothing safe, sane, nor consensual about it because ssn doesn't quite tickle your fancy. It is, to you, akin to playing house instead of being a home owner. Suppose further that as a consequence of this sadism clashing with your superego you opted to live in near celibacy, save short and controlled dalliances with your preferred sexual partners, but that you found these to be unsatisfying because they lacked your, ah, preferred flavor palate of sexual enjoyment. So you return to a sort of enforced celibacy which, in retrospect, probably did a great deal to contribute to the sort of repressive habits that created your unusual characteristic in the first place.

Now you're an adult and have a problem: you can't stave off your own sexuality forever. Nor do you particularly wish to. It's simply gotten to the point where you wish to have fun, but you also want to retain your humanity. How does one strike a balance between the satisfaction of one's own bestial nature and one's need to live decently? How does one find that razor's edge upon which to perch and remain there? On the one side is self-righteous suicide, and the other monstrosity, and in the middle is perhaps civilization.

So while I ask of you a specific question, perhaps the line of query can be asked more broadly: how does one find internal balance?
>>
I ain't reading all that

Go spank a girl or do some bondages
>>
You idiot. stop reading de sade NOW. you speak like a wanna-be from 1824.

However, bit more specific pls. What is it that gets you off/what you're craving?
This is relevant to getting good adv
>>
>>16811356

>you speak like a wanna-be from 1824

My diction and vernacular is modern, though my speech is quite so formal as to rigid. Ask me how I know that you don't rub shoulders with the elite.

>What is it that gets you off?

Things both exquisite and varied. If I were to conjure a particular scenario from the front of my mind, then I might call up the following: imagine a beautiful woman. She has a pedigree. She has education. She has social influence. Her family has money. Imagine that she also has a secret that she wants nobody to find out about. Let us suppose that she would choose to be subjected to quite a bit torment before letting this secret out in the open. Perhaps it would mean destruction. And so we begin consensually, only not. Perhaps with set of very special acupuncture needles that, when struck with picks, produce musical notes through intense vibration, planted by some amount of medical training near enough to important nerve clusters to, ah, tickle them. In accompaniment, suppose we have other implements of a grim nature. I leave some of those to your wild imagination. Suppose now that there's a limit to pain that our lovely creature is willing to endure, and we won't push her past it, but we will probe her depths. She will grovel, among other things.

Suppose that you were someone whose mind spat up such things unbidden, but that you were, in fact, in possession of an intact conscience and capable of guilt. What now?
>>
>>16811415
verbosity != intelligence
>>
>>16811418

My speech is not particularly vebose. I am selective in my communication.
>>
>>16811434

You aren't even using commas correctly

>tfw highschoolers think using prepositions and adverbs improve their writing
>>
Mother fucker all I ask is that you speak some god damned English!
>>
>>16811439

I'm sorry, did I pluck a chord based around your pseudo-intellectualism?
>>
>>16811415
All this "intelligence" and his fetish turns out to be musical acupuncture
>>
>>16811443
No, you're just a tryhard redditor

Ironic you're using a gay sadist as the thread picture since writing must be extremely painful for you, faggot
>>
>>16811451

Not in the least. You know a tryhard by their limited vocabulary, and when they deliberately pull out a handful of three syllable words that they remember from a high school english, history, or science class that aren't actually very impressive. They are also marked by their use of words that are fundamentally superfluous to what they are trying to communicate. There is no fat for trimming here.
>>
Be specific. How are you sadistic? What is it you like to do? Is it physical or more psychological?
>>
>>16811471

Both.
>>
>>16811464
You know a tryhard when they can't use basic grammar correctly and start sentences with And
>>
>>16811473
You clearly have the requisite vocabulary to elaborate on the specific acts of sadism you so eloquently concede to. So why not?
>>
>>16811476

You're offended because you can almost hear the sneer in my words and feel my contempt dribble across your face, and you seek to return the offense. But you don't quite grasp why calling someone a tryhard and a redditor isn't quite the barb you had hoped. Hence my oozing smugness.

>>16811485

Because I enjoy such variety that I haven't the patience to describe the full panoply of pleasures I would partake of.
>>
>>16811512
The only thing you're oozing is autism
>>
>>16811512
"Panoply" is one of my favorite words. I use it at least three times a week which is why I'm not very popular. But still I'm wondering why so coy?
>>
I'm a masochist in a pretty tame way in that I like to be taken forcefully with very little foreplay and choked out. This proclivity has led me to unconsciously pick lovers who are sadistic not just in bed but out as well. I don't enjoy the psychological sadism at all. So I'm interested in people like you in myriad ways.
>>
>>16811517

Again with the dull barb.

>>16811518

It isn't what you think. I think I know what you're guessing at, and you are incorrect, though it would make a perceptive guess.
>>
>Suppose that you were someone whose mind spat up such things unbidden, but that you were, in fact, in possession of an intact conscience and capable of guilt. What now?

Maybe go to Literotica where your obviously towering creativity and linguistic abilities would be better appreciated?
>>
>>16811530
You're apparently not just a sadist, but a tease as well. Which might actually be the same thing, come to think of it.
>>
File: barackhusseinobummer.gif (629 KB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
barackhusseinobummer.gif
629 KB, 300x224
>>16811530
Autism incarnate

Post a picture of yourself
>>
>>16811526

Define your interest?

>>16811552

The two are quite likely interrelated.
>>
File: 1446084188025.gif (3 MB, 252x263) Image search: [Google]
1446084188025.gif
3 MB, 252x263
>>16811241
>>mfw I'm the sadist in an S&M relationship that doesn't involve safe words and the only rule is no visible scars.

>>mfw op is a fag who probably resembles DeSade physically and tries over compensate for his hideous features with excessive verbosity.
>>
>>16811563
I disagree. I think he's probably gorgeous (I've noticed that anons tend to be surprisingly sexy-looking, but that might just be due to extreme youth).

Fat/unattractive people are rarely sadists. Sadists can practice and get away with things only good-looking people can.
>>
Hurting people gives you special satisfaction because at one time in your life, probably when you were a little kid, you found that you were unable to get attention by acting "good." But you found that by acting "bad" you could get the attention you needed.
>>
>>16811596

Is that what they tell you in your seminars?
>>
>>16811599
Okay, I was expecting that. The minute I posted I realized how lame that explanation is.

Still, it's true of me. I'm a classic what can I say? But still incurable.
>>
>>16811607

Hah. Using anti-bullying seminars that are coughing up a very psych 101 concept regarding children with insecure attachment to their parents being unable to distinguish positive attention from negative attention is something I'm not surprised that the education system has brought back into vogue.

Now how did I know that about you?
>>
You speak like a spurg.
>>
Find the masochist to your sadist I suppose. Or would them deriving pleasure from you inflicting pain on them take away from your experience?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.