[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone posted a bad thing on /int/, you can probably guess what.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1455315544569.png (73 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1455315544569.png
73 KB, 250x241
Someone posted a bad thing on /int/, you can probably guess what. I opened it before realizing what it was in Chrome. I didn't download it, you know on vanilla 4chan you click the image and it blows up full scale?

How do I make sure any trace of it is gone? I don't want to go to jail.
>>
>going to jail for clicking on an image
>>
>>16811219
Still I don't want it, would you?

I can't imagine there's a lenient policy.

I cleared googles cache, anything else I should do?
>>
This thread is more than enough incriminating evidence. 'I didn't know what it was!' is not a valid legal defense. RIP OP, you waived your right to plausible deniability.
>>
File: 1454608410988.jpg (36 KB, 264x286) Image search: [Google]
1454608410988.jpg
36 KB, 264x286
>>16811236
All I wanted was a Japanese girlfriend.

Why is life cruel?
>>
I DON"T WANT TO GO TO JAIL!
>>
File: 1449254626928.jpg (75 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1449254626928.jpg
75 KB, 853x480
>>16811245

They have japanese gfs on /int/? shit thanks for the tip. I'll deliver cigarettes to your jail cell.
>>
>>16811259
I ask the 日本語 thread grammar questions, but the thread itself is pretty bad.
>>
No seriously please I need some reassurance I'm fine.
>>
>>16811271
wakarimasen >.< ; sekai ga kirai da yooooooooooo
>>
So I'm fine?
>>
>>16811314
You're fucked, with TPP passed they're coming for you pedo
>>
>>16811328
>TPP
No guys I know you're joking.

But I kinda don't know you're joking, please stop.
>>
Listen dude, it's fine. If the post was taken down, the guy might have taken it down before it got reported, and then everything's fine. Even if it got reported to the mods on this site, they probably didn't report it to anyone important, and even if it WAS reported to someone important and it was something of big enough proportion to investigate then the person who posted it would be the one investigated. If they were given access to people who downloaded the image, those people were probably put on a list of some kind and that's it. If you're on a list and you're consistently downloading cp or some shit they might investigate. If you just clicked it and it opened up, then closed it, nothing is going to happen.

I'm not trying to say you should go downloading cp or anything, but people who upload are the ones they're most focused on, because they're perpetuating the problem. You have nothing to worry about. I'm sure at least a hundred other people opened that image.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.