[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Matched with a girl on tinder... I never match with anyone this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: IMG-20160212-WA0004.jpg (48 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160212-WA0004.jpg
48 KB, 640x640
Matched with a girl on tinder... I never match with anyone this hot... I'm scared that she's fake. It says she is 1182km away but she says she's in Tokyo (where I am)... I jokingly asked if she wants to go for a drink. She said 7pm would be good for her tonight... I don't know if this is actually catfish or not...

Pic related, it's the girl
>>
File: IMG-20160212-WA0005.jpg (64 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160212-WA0005.jpg
64 KB, 640x640
Another picture...
>>
I dated a lot around Asia. Go for it. Look your best. Be funny. Be sincere. Trust me.
>>
>>16811083
If it makes you feel any better, tindr actively matches you based on the type of people who swipe left on you. Since I'm a fat American nerd, all I get are fat and or ugly girls. It's hilarious.
>>
>>16811083
Worst comes to worse you share a drink with a catfish at least its better then being alone.
>>
OP here. Doesn't if feel strange that it says 1182 km away?
>>
>>16811083
If you're going to a bar to get a drink you get a drink and can chill and meet other people while you're there, whether she shows or not. Win/win here OP just go and relax
>>
>>16811098

This sounds kind nice acutally, is this true? I thought tindr was hopeless for anyone who isn't a 9/10 male.
>>
>>16811083
She's not that hot
>>
>>16811173
This
If you're scared about her being real then go to a bar to have fun whether or not she shows up and if she does then great.
>>
>>16811185
Its very true. I never ever ever get attractive women. My city is large enough that if it was a true agnostic algorithm I would be matched with more attractive people.
>>
google says she's a korean wannabe model who's pictures are linked across multiple boards.
>>
>>16811206
That debunks that. Thanks!!!
So obviously she's fake I guess.
>>
>>16811267
not necessarily bro. I went on a date with a model and bit-part actress once (that was okc though). They ARE real people.

Do the names match?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-11-18-50-36.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-11-18-50-36.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
This is her profile...
To be honest I can't read Korean.

I kinda just called her out on it and asked if it was her real photos or not.
>>
>>16811284
Don't spy on her you sperglord. Just meet up at the place, the worst thing that may happen is you say no.
>>
>>16811083

She has wide shoulders doesn't she?
>>
Her naver (korean) blog

http://blog.naver.com/sksksk7555

whats her name on Tinder?
>>
>>16811412
I'm not sure as I can't read Korean.
But in Japanese it is スヒョン suhyon
>>
>>16811412
says "jo su hyun" on the image above
>>
Don't know how things work there. Speaking as an American.

Make sure the place is public and populated. Don't go anywhere you can be trapped and mugged. If possible set up an hourly safety call, someone who will contact the police if you go out of touch. If you leave and go somewhere else let them know. If everything seems too good to be true, but the place she wants to fill your dreams doesn't look safe, back off. If she's legit she'll also be looking toward her own safety and won't be in a rush either.

Then go for it. If she's lied, that's your excuse for leaving.
>>
OP here.
I decided to just forget about her pictures and just meet to see what's up. It's just too odd that she's 1182 km away and says to meet... Only a time but no location....

Tokyo is a large city so there's bound to be others around anyways.

Will update soon
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.