[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't. Our answers are not going to help you.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking
>>
Girls (and possibly guys too),

Why would you start a conversations and then start giving one word responses?

I can understand it happening once if things got boring, but it happens over and over with the same people. Why?
>>
>>16810878
So many guys have done this to me, it's infuriating. Like damn, do they not know to play 20 questions if the conversation gets dull?
>>
I've been chatting with this girl in class for a while. Seems like a have a lot in common and she's cute. How do I advance? Please feel free to ask me questions for more info
>>
Under what circumstances do women feel justified in hitting a guy and guys what circumstances do you feel justified.
>>
>>16810892
When do guys feel justified hitting guys or women?
>>
>>16810892
Self defence, and no other circumstances. It doesn't matter who is hitting who.
>>
>>16810892

>have 10 years older fwb
>he seems rather unemotional and not that affectionate to begin with, which is fine by me, I have no interest in a relationship at the moment and he's great in bed
>suddenly he starts to become nicer, wants me to stay and make me breakfast instead of me leaving early
>he starts contacting me more often and pay me compliments, does a lot of nice stuff for me and invites me out
>i, a fucking idiot, of course start thinking about him all the time and develop teenage-y feelings for him which was not supposed to happen

What should I do in this situation? I really don't think he has feelings for me, at least not as intensely as I do for him, but he has become much nicer and more affectionate, no idea why. Should I cut it off immediately since I'm not interested in a relationship? He's the first regular lay I've had since I was 16, so for nearly 4 years, and I really enjoy spending time with him. But I can't stop thinking and talking about him. It's so confusing.
>>
Girls

why would you suddenly stop flirting with a guy? Me and this girl have been flirting pretty hard all week. messaging each other about cuddling and things. Really fun and energized conversations. but all of a sudden it's stopped. I don't know why. all day today it's just been dull. before she went to bed I mentioned that I look forward to cuddling this week and she said "naaaahhh". so I replied with "haha sure, I know you're pulling my leg. You like them ;) " and she said "yes, but is that a challenge?"

What the hell. it's like Opposite Day. we've been flirting heavy. but all of a sudden that happens. I know I didn't do anything wrong.
>>
>Gf and I made up
>Need a late vday gift

Ideas?
>>
>>16810909

If don't want to be be in a relationship, get out now. No point in hurting yourself harder. The longer you wait, the harder it'll be in the future.

Sex is easy to come by (great sex admittedly harder, but even so), what's much, much, MUCH harder is getting over people you let yourself chase too deep down in to a rabbit hole.
>>
>>16810955

Yeah, I know you're right, it's just so hard because I've come to like him so much, but the age difference and my plans for the future would make a potential relationship very difficult, and I'm not even sure if he has any feelings for me. If I knew we were into each other, I'd be into discussing it, but I fear I'm just projecting and making a fool out of myself.

Thank you for your reply!
>>
>>16810878
>Why would you start a conversations and then start giving one word responses?

Maybe you're not engaging to talk to? That's the conclusion I'm coming to if multiple people are doing it over and over.

>>16810883
See above.
As someone who loves having conversations, more and more people are seemingly starting to become worse and worse at having them. Having and maintain conversations is a skill that seems to be atrophying in the social media era.

>>16810886
>I've been chatting with this girl in class for a while. . How do I advance?
Ask her out to <coffee/dinner/drinks/whatever>.
>>
>>16810834
Ladies: why do you think it's OK to vilify men for seeing whores but we're expected to understand when you want to go hop on chads dick? Do you enjoy perpetuating double standards or do you just not realize how stupid and selfish you all are?
>>
>>16810878
That's purely guessing but maybe she's really shy? Like, mustered up the courage to start a conversation with you and then kind of loses it as the conversation progresses and hopes you'll take the initiative?
This is just a (probably overly romantic) shot in the blue really, but I'm a bit like that.
>>
>>16810966
How do you ask a girl out to coffee or whatever? I also don't have her number.
>>
>>16810969
Why do you think it's OK to generalize and make assumptions about every lady on the face of the planet?
>>
>>16810895
when do guys feel justified in hitting women
>>
>>16810969
One is stupidly paying for sex, the other is taking advantage of the ease of getting men into bed.
>>
>>16810980
Whenever she hits me or someone I want to defend. I never would though because of legal/social consequences.
>>
Girls: Someone who I had intense feelings for is coming out to my city in a few weeks to visit, I'm expecting to see her when she comes out. I never got to tell her how I feel, and, despite the fact that we were really close when I left, I knew leaving that she probably wasn't interested (She was with a really evil guy at the time, and I think was just so preoccupied with fixing him. Also, she could just want friendship out to me, I'm not a sociopath and can accept that.)

However, since moving away from her. I've found myself being really apathetic when it comes to dating, and I feel like one of the reasons why is because I never got to express how I felt about her before I left. I'm somewhat seeing someone now who seems to be really interested in me, but I cannot bring myself to take it to the next level because of weird residual feelings I have with this girl.

So to make a long story short: I'm going to confess I had feeling for her when she comes, like I'm in some high school anime. But I'm genuinely worried that I could freak her out by doing so. So I'm curious: what's the best way to approach this, and in what context would it be appropriate to do it?
>>
Stupid question probably, but exactly how obsessed are guys with sex? You always hear all this stuff about guys thinking about sex every 6 seconds or whatever and fantasizing about literally every girl they know, but how much truth is there to that?
Honestly I'm sorta curious if I've ever been someone's fantasy but it's not the sort of thing you can just ask people.
>>
>>16810983
One is taking advantage of some women's desire to sell their sexual services and the other is slutting yourself out.

Fuck off, sweetie.
>>
>>16811012

it's bullshit. We do not think about sex every 6 seconds. and we do not fantasize about every girl we know
>>
>>16811014
The point was that you can't compare the two. They're completely different things, sweetie. Neither is better than the other.
>>
>>16811012
Seconding this: >>16811020
>>
>>16811020
Yeah I always thought girls and guys would be (more or less) "into" it relatively the same but media and such seems to always portray guys as really sex-crazed
>>
>>16811030

Yeah I know the media does that. But it's not true
>>
>>16811026
Oh honeybuns don't you worry your pretty little head over this. I wouldn't want to stress you out.
>>
>>16810980
When they think guys shouldn't hit back because of ancient social convention.

Equality
>>
>>16811036
Fair enough. Thanks Anon.
>tfw nobody fantasises about me
>>
>>16810966
>Maybe you're not engaging to talk to? That's the conclusion I'm coming to if multiple people are doing it over and over.
Generally it's one person out of say 10 people I talk to who I notice this with. That being said, not many of those particular conversations get past the usual small talk. There are common interests that we do discuss occasionally but eventually it does get repetitive.

>>16810883
Doesn't that become an annoyance when the chat tends to be more like an interview?
>>
>>16810974
*one day after class* Hey <femanon>, coffee?

It can literally be that simple.
>>
>>16810978
That's easy: they're all the fucking same
>>
As a guy I can never make a relationship official. I can do the starting things like going out and what not but I always fall off after a bit. I just can't understand when I'm dating someone or just being fwb.
>>
>girl throws her phone in my lap and goes to the restroom
Think there's any meaning behind that, other than 'she trusts me'? I thought people nowadays never go anywhere without their phone
>>
>>16811107
I wouldn't over analyze it too much, sometimes people just do stuff. But I suppose it depends on how close you are in general.
>>
>>16810946

anyone?

I'm really puzzled
>>
>>16810946
Are you SURE you didn't say anything that might've turned her off or weirded her out or whatever? Some people can be pretty touchy, especially if it's fresh and she might not be sure if she really likes you.
>>
>>16811139
I had a girl like this a couple weeks ago. She invited me to her party and we had sex. After she seemingly wanted to be in a relationship after talking for a little. She then kept making lame excuses not to hang out and what not so I just decided to ignore her and play it like I didn't care. She then proceeds to always hug me and act excited when I'm around. Girls (and guys) play games man. I say relax and just let her play herself more than you. Don't waste time trying to get at her but let her get at you. Playing it cool has always personally worked.
>>
File: slider_tacos_fiery_2013[1].png (407 KB, 920x370) Image search: [Google]
slider_tacos_fiery_2013[1].png
407 KB, 920x370
why do so many women have taco in their usernames on online dating sites
>>
>>16811186
>flesh taco
>>
>>16811186
They use it to attract immigrants with familiar imagery
>>
>>16811157

Yes I'm sure. I've known her for a while but we just started flirting. But it's been heavy.

>>16811171

I hope you are right. It's just made me feel sad getting shut down. I don't understand why she said that shit. Like she's ALWAYS been messaging me and being flirty. It's been so fun. Then over nothing, it just stopped.
>>
>>16811212
Maybe what's "heavy" to you is "too fast" to her?
>>
>>16811222

she told me she wanted to sit ontop of me while we lay in bed and massage my chest while she kisses my whole upper body. She said that, not me
>>
Did I fuck up and basically broadcast that i want his dick?

>guy friend i recently met walks by, says it's really hot today
>i say jokingly 'oh thats just me'
>he looks down expressionless for a sec and doesn't say anything and then says bye

or I am just completely terrible at humor?
>>
>>16811301
Hm, well then I honestly don't know, sorry man.

>>16811305
More terrible at humor/really cheesy than broadcasting cocklust, I'd say.
His reaction is sorta weird too though, you'd think he'd at least laugh it off or something.
>>
Guys, how would you describe your ideal lady? Not only looks, but also personality, even quirks, and sexually.

Thank you!
>>
Girls, what would you think if your guy killed himself?
>>
>>16811368
"Fuck fuck fuck oh God why please God no why fuck"
Probably.
>>
>>16811368
That would be the worst thing that could ever happen ever. I would definitely blame myself and probably take my own life
>>
File: Kikuchi.Makoto.600.1261991.jpg (59 KB, 421x600) Image search: [Google]
Kikuchi.Makoto.600.1261991.jpg
59 KB, 421x600
>>16811361
16, tomboy, wants to sing and practice martial arts
>>
>>16811368
I would think that he must have gotten struck by sudden and complete mental failure
>>
To the women here: Why would a girl care so much about what I think about her if she has no interest in me?

Asked her out a while back, she said no but we're still friends and have remained so. Ever since though, whenever I start messing with her she'll go out of her way to let me know she's not superficial or that she's not slutty or that I think that she's a bad person.

I was talking to her today asking her what her vdays plans were and she told me about the restaurant her date was taking her to. It's a really nice place so I made a joke saying I'd feel really special if someone took me there (with appropriate emoji) and that her date was putting in a lot of work.

She instantly changed the tone of the convo, asked me if I thought she was that superficial and that it didn't matter where he took her and that she would have been fine if it was just a food truck. I told her I was just messing around and there's nothing wrong with going somewhere nice on vday but she was still suspicious.

This has been a trend in our convos lately either through text or in-person. It feels like she's super vigilant about making sure I have the right view of her and I don't get why she cares so much.
>>
>>16811391
You're her friend and she cares what you think of her, that's not so weird, is it?
>>
>>16811391
Because people care what their friends think?
>>
>>16810892
If it was out of self defense I would hit a guy, or anyone in general. Otherwise I wouldn't dare. Might just be because I'm what they call a "pussy" but if it's not necessary, then why do it?
>>
>>16811429
>>16811468

It just seems strange. She wasn't like this before. I haven't known her for too long (maybe 4 months max) but there's been a marked difference since I asked her out.

I get the whole "I care about what my friends think of me thing" but I don't say something to my friends and then immediately follow it up with "But I'm not a loser or anything" or "Don't get the idea that's what I really think about..." when I say something. It just comes off as weird and I don't why she's doing it.
>>
>>16811516
sucks to be you
>>
>>16810946
One time doesn't mean every time. I can't really answer that because I don't know the girl. Maybe she didn't know she was flirting because she's naive? Maybe she's an outright bitch who really does like to manipulate guys? Maybe she wasn't in the mood. Like I said, we're not all the same, I'd have to know more to know for sure.
>>
>>16811516
Drop it. It sounds like you're young.

Chances are she talks to you and you give her attention and compliments then she does it with other guys.

If she actually liked you she would go out of her way to talk to you.
>>
>>16810834
How do I get over her? It's been almost a year and I still think about her when I'm in the shower or awake at night. I guess it doesn't help that my rebound fucked over my life, but I just want to feel something again.

>>16811361
One with whom I can carry a conversation about each others interest. I have only ever met one girl who was as passionate about game design as I was.
>>
>>16811516
She knows you have a crush on her and she's playing with you. She likes the attention (as all women do) without having to put any work. She's free to go out with other guys and do all the shit you want to do with her with other dudes and then when it inevitably falls apart she comes back to you for the attention you give her and the ego boost that goes with it.

Rinse, repeat.
>>
>>16810969
If a girl thinks that, she's dumb.
On the other hand, if a guy honestly believes all girls think that way, he's just as bad as the girl.
>>
Little sister came to me telling me about how this group of girls bully her at school. She's in high school right now. I told her i'll handle it but she doesn't want me being violent.

Short of smashing their pretty little heads against their honda civics, what can I do as a 20 year old male boxer?
>>
>>16811545

You make their life hell with the higher authorities in their life. You help your sister get proof of the bullying (maybe hide her phone in her pocket while the camera is on as they bully her, I don't know, do something like that), and then you present that proof to the school's disciplinary system and the kids parents. Hell, depending in the laws where you live, you might be able to get them in hot shit with the police using that proof.
>>
Women, how important is a man's voice to you? I've had classical singing and music education and I'm a basso profondo, meaning my voice is very deep and dark to the point where I can hit the contra-octave (like an upright bass or e-bass). But most women seem like they're weirded out by that as soon as they hear me.
>>
>>16811545
Sit down and have a discussion with her about why bullies are the way they are, what they bully her about and if those are things she wants to change or if they are things that she likes about herself and devise a plan to address those things from there.

Also discuss why highschool isn't as important as she thinks it is even though to her it's her whole world. Be sympathetic to what's she's going through and don't dismiss it. Treat it as as obstacle she has to face and that she will come out stronger for it if she stands up for herself and works on doing what makes her happy, slowly curving her self-esteem and self-image away from what others think of her and to what she thinks of herself instead.

But you seem like an idiot who can't respond to emotions intellectually so just like...beat up their boyfriends or something.
>>
>>16811368
I probably would have wished I could have helped him somehow. The guy I'm with now has been through some pretty bad stuff in his life, some of which he only trusts me with. If he were to leave, I would be so devastated. I might even consider going up there with him. But most of all? I would wish he would have told me something was bugging him, since we trust each other with so much. He's impacted my life so much, if he killed himself I feel all would be lost.
>>
>>16811586

Ignore my advice and take this anons' word instead. My passionate streak made me immediately reactive. It's probably a good idea to make sure the bullies are disciplined, but calmly talking things through with your sister should be the #1 priority.
>>
>>16811568
Sounds solid. My only problem with the school is they can't handle their own shit, why should I trust them with my sister's? I went to the same school as her, and let me tell you the school did not bother with my problems.

By the way, for your question to the OP, I suggest contacting that person and getting some closure. Sometimes it ain't enough hearing it the first time.

>>16811586
Is it cause I said I would smash their heads or I was a boxer?

For what it's worth I already discussed the "ethics of bullying" with her. And nothing changed. All these words of inspiration don't mean squat unless they bring about change.
>>
I asked him if he wanted to see a picture of something (my snowy backyard) and he answered with "Sure, just don't send me a picture of your ass".
What the fuck? Was that fishing for a racy pic or is it just me?
>>
File: hmm....jpg (60 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
hmm....jpg
60 KB, 540x360
known this guy who's 4 years older than me since ive moved to where i am... that was in october. met him on tinder. after our first date he told me he deleted his tinder and has continuously messaged me since then, even if i dont reply or am flaky. recently have gotten more into him, reckon i'm a little bit in love actually...
thing is.. a few days ago i asked if he wanted an actual relationship with me... thru text.. a day before valentines day. i know, stupid. im a bit impulsive(adhd)
he didnt respond for a while, he was with his brother 5 hours away in the everglades doing stuff out there....
i got a little bit crazy the next day.. sent another text mssg saying he didnt have to ghost me and i'll stop replying...
he called me we talked like none of that ever happened. made me feel a bit better....
do you think he's still into me? he's a sweetheart honestly i dont deserve him.
>>
>>16811618

No, she is happier having forgotten about me, and I care about her happiness more than my own. Besides, I knew as much on the day we were parting our separate ways and so I never asked for her contact info. All I have is a name and state. Unless any of you know an Emma is upstate New York, that's not an option.
>>
>>16811627

Sounds to me more like's hes socially inept as all hell. A guy who's phising doesn't try to employ reverse psychology unless he's really, really fucking dumb, so I'm guessing that he just didn't know what he was saying.
>>
>>16811636

You need to talk this out face-to-face, not over any digital service
>>
>>16811637
Funnily enough I live on Long island, been upstate a couple of times to see friends. I know of an Emma but she lives in New Jersey.

I don't know mate, you have to let me in on the circumstances. Why would she be happier without remembering you?
>>
>>16811650

Maybe not remembering me is a bit harsh, but one of her friends pulled me aside one day and calmly explained that she wasn't really interested in any relationship at all. The next day, I thanked her for trying to let me down easy and apologized that I never picked up on the signals.
>>
File: tumblr_l8bmr2JXpu1qc8v0no1_1280.jpg (190 KB, 1280x851) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l8bmr2JXpu1qc8v0no1_1280.jpg
190 KB, 1280x851
>>16811361
Bitter, jaded, angry as fuck anti-consumerist feminist chick with a super romantic side.
>>
>>16811678
>anti-consumerist
>wearing a disneyland tshirt

liberals not even once
>>
>>16811682

It's funny to me how the meaning of the word "liberal" has deviated so far from "one who emphasizes individual liberty"
>>
>>16811682
That's just a visual representation of my type. Calm down, tripfag.
>>
For any gender, what are your thoughts on the opposite gender in general? Take this question as you will.
>>
>>16811751

Fellow human beings whose thought processes are not nearly as alien as my friends think they are
>>
>>16811751
In general I find men are more direct, upfront, and pragmatic than women. But they also seem less empathetic, more prideful, and more prone to prejudice than women.

In the end, though, every person's an individual I have met many men and women who defy the qualities I described above.
>>
File: murloc14.jpg (467 KB, 1028x700) Image search: [Google]
murloc14.jpg
467 KB, 1028x700
Guys, you'll love this one.

I have vaginismus and its been wrecking my confidence because I want to please my man but can't have penetrative sex with him. I am working on fixing the situation with sex therapy but in the mean time I need to find ways to excite my man without penetration.

Please tell me your fantasies or anything super sexy that does not include penetration.

Last night he said I gave him the best blow job I've ever given. I put a lot of effort and passion into it and included a lot of dirty talk... now I need to top what is apparently my best.

Help me think of things please guys. Tell me how I can work with what I have and still drive him crazy.
>>
>>16811582
I am very into voices and accents. It would catch me off guard but I could get used to that.

Some people also don't sound how they look and that can be quite surprising as well
>>
never had any real relationships until i started talking to a younger girl last year but things between us ended (on a good note) last month. later i found out that she felt bad about it and wanted to try again during the summer, but i can't wait around for her and i don't expect her to do the same. we attend the same school and she regularly says hi to me first. 2 weeks ago, she approached me first and we started and walking and talking together for the first time after things ended and it went well.

first, i just don't know how to talk to women my age so how do i build off this experience to start doing that? secondly, i'm still not really over her and don't know what to do.
>>
>>16811863
Tell him you want to marry him
>>
>>16811877
I think you could expect a deep voice from me based on my looks, but maybe they just get caught off guard because nobody expects a voice to go THAT deep. I had people describe it as "almost inhuman", which hurt a bit to be honest, especially when you've been working on it for many years, so I hope that women can get used to it.
So much for the cliché of women preferring a deep and raspy voice, I suppose it doesn't work when you push it to an extreme.
>>
Is going to the movies a good start for a first day? I'm afraid we won't be able to talk much.

It's Deadpool btw.
>>
Figure might ask here.
Put it simply. Gf of 3 years is going to a grad school about 4 hours away.
I'm fairly certain it won't work out. We talked about it but she's quick to change the subject. What do? I really want to be with her and she does too. I just can't make a long distance relationship work. Adv?
>>
>>16812002

>4 hours away

You are a bitch if you consider that "Long distance". You could visit every weekend... God damn. I'm trying to keep things going with a girl 6,000km away and you are complaining about 4 hours. Fuck
>>
>>16812034
I'm used to seeing her everyday. And considering we both work and have school, it won't be that easy to see her weekends.
>>
>>16812041

So skype and shit. Then make it work on days off.

Sorry for being mean before, but I'm just really upset over my thing. And when I saw the "4hours distance" part it made me very irritated.
>>
>>16810878
They're bored and/or want the conversation to end usually. If I start getting responses like that I tend to drop the conversation.

>>16811012
Varies, but I've had to learn certain habits to cope with those kinds of thoughts.
>>
>>16811361
>Physically
Tall or average height. A bit thick or even chubby, with generous assets.

>Personality
Competent, calm, listens, nurturing. I want a woman who is just someone I'd invite to my life and vice versa, not someone that overrides it. Someone I can see settling down with in the future and raising a family, the whole party life thing isn't for me.

>Sexually
Not really picky about this as long as she's interested in experimenting and has a healthy libido. A switch might be interesting, although I've never dated one.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't really think I'm reinventing the wheel here.
>>
>>16812051
Yo man its cool. Good luck on getting to see her by the way. A good friend of mine is in a long distance relationship. We all pitched in money so he can buy her ticket to come visit. He was incredibly stoked. First time I seen him cry.
It's hard for me though. Cause I can't picture myself without seeing her daily. Its become way to normal for me not to and it fustrates me.
>>
>>16812066

I think my thing is going to end soon.. I'm getting really upset. my QT has a Interpals account and makes lots of friends. This creepy fucking Slovakian dude has been messaging her really fucking weird messages. And he will be in her area in a few weeks and they might meet. I'm actually scared for her because I sense lots of red flags. But she insists that I should trust her. It's not that I don't trust HER. It's I don't trust this fucker. and, Im losing my mind over this a bit and I can't handle this. I love this girl, I can't believe i said that. But I actually love her and love the time we've spent. But this is something that's tearing me apart.

Fucking fuck love and LDR.
>>
How much do women care about muscles?
I've been hitting the gym for the last couple months.
I'm not ripped by any means, but my effort shows.

I'm an awkward guy. Will having thick pecs and bigger than average biceps make a difference?

I've been going to the gym because while I'm there I can forget everything about my life.

I hear women like muslces.
Does that make a difference if a guy is shy?
>>
Is mentioning to a girl that we had the same class last semester (tl;Dr class sucked and everyone in it hated it) and that I'm the guy who told off the teacher during my group presentation a good way to start a conversation with her that will transition into asking her out?)
>>
>>16812098
Fuck off, mate.
You had the same class? That's enough right there.

Just be like "Hey, didn't I see you last semester in X class?"
And that's it.

Sit next to each other all semester, and like, share notes and see each other.

Dude, college is easy as fuck to get to know bitches.

If you're in thes ame class then you have the bonus excuse of "Yo, you want to have a study session?"

Fuck off easy modo bitch
>>
>>16811896
Bump.
Anyone please?
>>
>>16812091
Women generally like muscles, yes, but your face will always be more important.
Yes, it absolutely matters if you're shy. Most girls don't like shy guys.
>>
File: Grumpy-Cat.jpg (118 KB, 660x813) Image search: [Google]
Grumpy-Cat.jpg
118 KB, 660x813
>>
>>16811863
No penetration huh? Have you considered anal?
>>
Girls:

I don't really listen to music or watch TV. How much of a deal breaker would this be to you?
>>
File: Sad.jpg (95 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
Sad.jpg
95 KB, 653x490
>>16810834

GIRLS:

Is being depressed a deal-breaker for a serious relationships?

I know this is a very complex question, but I'm seeking a full answer. Okay, obviously depressed people are not that exciting or sexy, but fuck, I can control myself and speed usually makes me ultra-happy and outgoing and horny and emotional (in a good way).

I'm currently seeing a therapist so is that a plus, knowing that a person is doing something to help himself about it?

I can't think of any other parameters which would help to clarify my question. Feel free to write anything related to my question - the wider the answer the better. Include all possible thoughts.
>>
>>16812302
Honestly speaking, I'd have to REALLY like you to look past it. The fact that you're doing something about it is good, but not great.

>>16812246
If you're willing to start, then that's fine. If you're not, then that makes a super weird thing even worse

>>16812098
I really don't know what you mean, but >>16812111 is right. Just having had the same class is reason enough to talk about her

>>16812091
Not a fan of huge muscles, but they're not going to work against you unless you look like you do nothing but spend all your time at the gym

>>16812002
If you really can't make it work, then you're going to have to sit her down and talk about it, or just break up if she's unwilling to

>>16811751
Some are good, some are shit.
>>
question for girls.

>i'm a guy who doesn't proactively initiates convos with girls. everyone knows this and is comfy bc they will come to talk to me.
>not many girls talking to me anymore
should i be more proactive? breaks the status quo which isn't bad but it might creep them a little.
did i play my cards wrong from the start? not interested in a GF or SO, just interaction
>>
testifarts
>>
Whenever I'm with this girl, sooner or later our talk turns lewd and touchy. I'm normally prude as hell and she seems to have hinted a few times that we're just friends, but we just turn out that way around each other. Is that normal for perfectly platonic friends?
>>
Girlguys and guygirls, what is chemistry to you? How would you describe it?
>>
There's a really cute girl, yet again. She always sits in the part of the library where I sit. I haven't had a crush in a while so it's a nice feeling. What are things I can do to get over shyness and talk to her? I don't want to end up missing out one more time on a pretty girl and being forever alone.
I have no real reason why I can't talk to her except I'd feel slightly awkward and I'm not sure if she likes me. She's looked at me once or twice but most other times she doesn't.
What to do?
>>
>>16810878
not invested in you as a person or engaged in the convo
>>16810883
they say that until a guy starts doing 20 questions, then he's a fuckboy
>>16810892
self defense
>>16811012
6 seconds is bs, nothing would get done if we couldn't hold a coherent thought for less than a minute
>>16811305
>spaghetti.jpg
>>16811361
healthy, not a bitch, won't cheat
>>16811751
>men act devoid of emotion, but actually feel very intense feelings
>women act like a tidal wave of emotion, but can fake years of commitment while cheating from day one
>>16811863
anal
>>16811997
hard pass
>>16812657
you don't have to act like someone else to have another person like you
>>
I have had some guys ask me for my number recently and then say that we had a good conversation. I was literally on my phone half the time and not really paying attention to what we were talking about. is that just something you say regardless of whether it was a good conversation or not? I wasn't even very receptive to them asking for my number, I sort of stood there, stared, and said ok reluctantly and they still text me after. Maybe I am terrible at conveying how i feel to other people?
>>
>>16812718
If you're not interested don't give them your number. It's misleading and cunt-like behaviour.
>>
>>16812720
Normally i wouldnt give them my number but these guys were classmates and also i gave my number by reflex because i'm nervous. I let them know straight up that im not interested if they keep at it so i dont think its really cunt behaviour
>>
>>16810834
To males and females or whatever the fuck fabricated gender you identify with:
Why the do you even care?
>>
>>16812738
why do you*
>>
>>16812720
This doesn't count for friends of the opposite gender, right? I may have given a lot of misleading, cunt-like impressions then.
>>
>>16812744
If they are clearly romantically interested and you are not, make it clear you aren't from the very beginning. Otherwise it's fine.
>>
Would you guys and girls date someone who suffers from depression, small or bad?
>>
>>16812091
>How much do women care about muscles?
We love them. Some more than others. It shows that you're healthy, fit, dedicated and can take care of yourself.

And most women don't like shy guys. Be confident. Fake it until you make it
>>
>>16812761
not a chance
been there, done that, never doing that again
>>
File: 1448292480510.png (200 KB, 528x420) Image search: [Google]
1448292480510.png
200 KB, 528x420
For guys ands gals.
How do I stop thinking about anal masurbation?
I've tried kicking this habit by throwing my toys away but I tend to slip onto amazon or bad dragon and browse for hours. Whenever I anal fap I end up wasting the whole day as a resultm

Or should I just accept it and do it occasionally?
>>
>>16812812

Why the hell do you need to stop. As long as you do it safely, go for it.
>>
>>16812196
>Most girls don't like shy guys
>>16812786
>most women don't like shy guys

;_;
>>
>>16812824
You can always become a trap, we LOVE shy girls with dicks.
>>
>>16812824
Women see shy males as extremely off-putting and undesirable.
You need to fake a confident alpha attitude until it becomes a part of you.
>>
>>16810834
Women, how highly do you rate the utility of a man? Being able to repair/build lots of stuff, cooking, proper cleaning, etc.
>>
>>16812834
What about confident but quiet? I hate talking to people. Will that put women off?
>>
>>16812837
Makes me think less of him desu, men are supposed to be wild and untamed, not beta nice guys who do housework.
>>
>>16812837

To begin with, not much. When deciding to go on a first date with a guy, his 'utility' doesn't really factor into it. I don't even consider it.

But if it progresses, it does become important. I can hold my own for myself, but I'd get really frustrated being in a long term relationship with a useless guy who couldn't hold his, couldn't look after himself and couldn't help out around the house in that way. It wouldn't work out.

So short term dating doesn't matter in the least - long term and serious, it will end up mattering.
>>
>>16812840
>I hate talking to people. Will that put women off?
That will put everyone off.
>>
>>16812840
Forget it, if you're quiet then women will just assume you're a weak beta bitch.
You have to be loud and outspoken.
>>
>>16812847
Fuck that. I can do without.
>>
>>16812842
>beta nice guys who do housework.
Not what I was saying, at all. I'm just not dependent on anyone, which is why I can do proper housework and cook. Not to mention that repairing and building shit is literally part of the male stereotype that you're describing.
>>16812844
Well, yes, nobody wants someone who is simply a burden and can't care for themselves. But what about car repair, electronics, etc., something that not every man or person can do, is that a bonus?
>>
>>16812847

youre a man, right?
>>
>>16812842
>>16812847
Samefag, also this: >>16812862
>>
>>16812852
Stay beta, virgin-kun.
Clearly you aren't confident and you don't deserve a woman.
>>
>>16812865
Spotted the triggered nice guy beta virgin.
Newsflash, women don't think you're cool/mysterious, all they see is a little shy boy.

Stay beta while real men get women.
>>
Kiss on the which date?

1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th or 10th?

Or are we going beyond the 20's?
>>
>>16812871

theres no rule on this

ive had women think i wasnt interested because i didnt kiss on the first date

ive had women think i was moving too fast because i tried to kiss on the third
>>
To the ladies and gents and people here:

Hypothetically and by your intuition...

What choice sounds the best to you? Please forget stereotypes, forget labels.

Go with your gut feeling.

A. A person with great looks, a large amount of money and an acceptable personality.
B. A person with a skill set that can create mass amounts of money (mass knowledge, languages, artistic abilities etc.) yet, they are not interested in making money.
C. A person that inherited a stupid amount of money (100s of millions) and has a very good personality and caring ideals, yet they are not very attractive.
D. A person with 15/10 looks that you can't even believe is real that just so happens to have a fucked personality and is abusive. They make just above average income.
E. A person that is almost in poverty that enjoys a simple life. They are talented in something artistic and are really sweet and caring. Maybe even considered a storybook romantic.
F. A person that has fought through more odds then anyone you have ever witnessed in your entire life and has still managed to survive. Average looks but battle scarred.
They don't give a shit about money but only care about their one passion in life that they would do anything for (A sport, art, music etc.). They make an average income.
G. A person that has slightly below average looks but makes the one thing in the world that you are the most interested in.
(A series of films, maybe a fashion line, a musician etc.) They makes a very good income.

Go with your gut and choose the option that most appeals to you in the first minute after reading this. Don't think too much, just choose.
>>
>>16812882
B
>>
>>16812876
So its a gamble as well?

What ISN'T a gamble in dating then?
>>
>>16812914
Out of all of those choices, why B?
>>
>"Do you watch porn?"

When to ask this and when to not/never ask this?
>>
to femanons, preferably those with younger brothers:

Let's say your younger brother is a, ugly shut-in loser with no life, does that have any bearing on whether or not you love him? Maybe even subconsciously? Like, if he were better looking and 'normal' would you love him more and actually make an attempt to be a good sibling to him? I'm not talking about anything sexual, I just feel like my sister is extra cruel and neglectful towards me because of my status in life. It's been really eating at me lately and I'm very frustrated because our relationship is almost totally one-sided on my end. I literally have no one else in my life to turn to and she ignores me completely. I'm starting to really resent her and I want a good reason to hate her.
>>
>>16812882

E.
>>
>>16812882
E
>>
>>16812949
>Let's say your younger brother is a, ugly shut-in loser with no life
are you talking about me?
>I just feel like my sister is extra cruel and neglectful towards me because of my status in life.
you are talkign about me
>>
Girls, Is it a turn off if a guy that you like is friendless ?
>>
Friendly girl asks her guy friend to go to a movie together, both are single. Is it a date or not?

What's a date?
>>
File: 357tdg.jpg (109 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
357tdg.jpg
109 KB, 960x960
how ist this picture for dating pages/apps?
what would you assume based on this?
>>
>>16812968
Not so good for your main picture, I think. Eyes are kind of important, not because of attractiveness but because eyes make you relate to the other person.
>>
>>16812968
Normie/Foodie.
>>
>>16812979
>eyes make you relate to the other person.
How?
>>
File: 1412626028003.jpg (176 KB, 900x1069) Image search: [Google]
1412626028003.jpg
176 KB, 900x1069
to anyone with experience

based on my experience it seems like girls who are interested in me get put off based on one trait of mine and they just lose that interest, and that "trait" is that i don't mind just hanging out and letting it be quite, personally i don't mind it being quiet i enjoy just behind with someone (i pretty much do this with every one) instead of talking shit every single second or is this required that i talk with out end while she just sits there barely talking herself? is this the case or is there something else wrong with me?

and sorry for my shitty english it is not my native language
>>
So I met a girl and I do like her but she doesn't necessarily feel the same way. Now, she hasn't rejected me but is just going along with the things I invite her to - basically just sussing things out I suspect. Basically my question is do girls begin to develop feelings after a period of time or is it usually a more spontaneous thing? I don't really want to invest too much emotionally if I'll just get hurt in the end
>>
>>16812979
this
>>
Guys and girls how long do you typically last during sex please be honest
>>
>>16812995
i would reply if i knew but i dont
>>
File: hold the fuck up.jpg (74 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
hold the fuck up.jpg
74 KB, 400x400
>>16813001
>"i would reply if i knew but i dont"
>replies
>>
>>16813011
i know i know but my english is limited so i had to say(i know type) something
>>
>>16812995
>not fapped for 3+ days (very unusual)
depending on the Position 10-15 min on average

>fapped like i always do (once a most of the time)
again depending on the Position but i think 30-40 min on average

>fapped more often or already had sex the same day
1hour+ or sometimes i dont cum at all but thats rare (and really sucks btw)
>>
What are the chances of me being framed as a rapist/becoming a victim of a false rape accusation?
>>
>>16812995
Depends on the partner. Most are in pain and want it to last no more that 5-15 minutes so I'll hurry, but once in a while I'll luck out and find a masochist and I get to go 2-6 hours oe until nobody has enough untapped muscle groups to go on.
>>
>>16812995
A quickie can last maybe 5 minutes before I flop on top of her and fall asleep.

Normal sex can be 15-20.

Sometimes, for whatever reason, I get so hell-bent on lasting a long time that I can manage to go for 40 minutes.

All this doesn't include foreplay/making out/post-coitus cuddles.
>>
>>16813017
nothing was wrong with your english in your post, I was just pointing out the irony
>>
>>16812962
cant answer that. that is different for every Person

>>16812946
>When to ask this
whenever you like

>when to not/never ask this
maybe dont ask your Boss or the judge while i tries to be srs with you.
no srs. i think you know when to not bring something like that up

>>16812871
i am very successfull with Girls and never went on a single date so far

so on which date to kiss her is complete nonsense to ask.

stop taking movies/tv shows srs pls

>>16811997
its bad unless you are going to finger her

>>16811751
i have no thoughts about any gender besides that most genders are some made up bullshit from People who are social failures

>>16810892
noone should hit anyone at any time especially if you are weaker than the other

if a women punches me while meaning it to be harmful she will regret it for sure.
>>
>>16813041
>stop taking movies/tv shows srs pls

Say that to Disney's brainwashed sheeple.
>>
>>16813041
>its bad unless you are going to finger her
i would be charged with gangbang in my country lol
im not the guy who asked the question btw
>>
>>16812857
I like shy guys who are good looking, like most women.
>>
do hispanic men like to flirt?
>>
Girls:

my dick is close to 6 in, but not very thick in terms of girth and is crooked (pointing toward the left) and it's noticeable. am i fine or am i just freaking out? i've never done anything sexual with a girl btw.
>>
>>16813292
L2eat nub
>>
>>16813305
what does that mean
>>
>>16812812
I think the bigger problem is you don't have control over your impulses. Consider going to therapy--even if you cut out one habit, without help, another will just take its place.
>>
Is it recommended for a depressed person to date another depressed person?

Or date at all?
>>
Girls, at what point does a guy's romantic interest become clear to you? When do you start thinking "oh wow, he likes me"?

Not counting the chicks who go "I have a boyfriend" at hello, though
>>
I was talking about dating sites with a girl friend of mine. And she told me how things usually go for her.

>most guys don't actually read her profile, and all come talking to them asking the same stuff, that they could know if they read the profile. They often say they'd rather learn about her by talking rather than reading and she hates that
>the boys that do read her profile and care to know about her are all "ugly, fat, with greasy hair and I know nothing's gonna happen with them"

Any girls care to tell me if they had a similar or different experience with dating sites?
>>
>>16813399
In my opinion, depression shouldn't stop you from dating, but dating other mentally ill people is a bad idea. I'm not exactly a mental health expert, but mentally ill people dating mentally ill people seem to become mentally ill squared.

It also depends on how much of a handle each of you has on your issues, of course.
>>
>>16812995
Average for me and my partner is 20 min foreplay and 20 min for actual intercourse.
>>
>>16813025
Slim to none
>>
>>16812962
Dunno. Might get the guy thinking. But if he didn't made a move before on you and yu don't make hints or act weird in front of him he migh as well won't think much into it.
>>
>>16813415
With my current guy it was when he asked, "So what's your deal, are you seeing anyone?"
>>
>>16812882
E.
>>
>>16812962
If you want it to be a date, say:
>Is this a date? Because I kind of want it to be.

If you don't want it to be a date, make a joke to the effect of:
>Lol I hope no one thinks we're on a date
>>
>>16813415
Extending this question for the guys. The ones that actually received romantic interest, at least
>>
>>16813502
I'm fucking oblivious. Have gone on dates and did not realize it until the kiss came. Happened to me twice.
>>
>>16812882
None.

A person of average looks, high level of intelligence and aptitude for deep conversation, works hard to afford the lifestyle they want, knows what they prefer in a SO and is able to communicate that clearly, has close friends and can handle interpersonal relations (not socially awkward in normal situations), and is fun in the sack.
>>
>>16813507
Damn, I wish it was that easy.
>>
>>16813481
>Slim

Then I have a problem.

Take over the world?
>>
GIRLS:

If you were somewhat attracted by a quiet guy who didn't make any attempt to flirt with you for a long time and who you eventually became indifferent towards, would it be impossible for him to them "win back" your favour?

There's a girl in my workplace who I think may have been curious about me before Christmas but I'm so defensive and "cold" that I always pretend to be indifferent to people I like. However I was planning to stop her the next time I see her and say "hey, I hope this isn't inappropriate but would you like to go out with me some time?"

Could my "confidence" in asking this help me win her favour?
>>
>>16812987
You need an introverted girl or if that sounds too retarded just mention something about liking to hang out and be quiet or not needing to talk to feel connected. Something like that.

Nothing wrong with you. Women don't tend to get this, and being one, I've yet to understand why. But I think that by being quiet without any previous mention of it women might interpret it as you being bored/angry with them. Same thing with not texting a lot.
>>
>>16813292
Dude, dicks hang one way or the other a lot of the time. You're fine. Also if a chick is going to judge you on that factor alone then she's not the chick for you.
>>
>>16813576
Do it, post results. I think you have a pretty good chance.
>>
>>16813399
From personal experience I don't recommend it but that's because we created this spiral for each other and made each other feel worse a lot of the time. But we still cared and tried to encourage each other to keep going and stop with self-harming and suicidal thoughts.

I'd say it varies person to person.
>>
>>16813603
Could you tell me why you think that?

I mean I haven't posted much info. Also we work in the same building and if her co-workers find out they'll probably think I'm creepy or something.
>>
>>16813576
Not impossible. More likely to "win back" my favour than someone who's just an asshole and implies that I'm lesser. You being cold/indifferent isn't the same.

Think that's the best course of action for you.
>>
>>16813502
Recently, it's when a girl texted me "So am i wife material?" with laughing and winky face emojis.

I was so shocked. Stunned. It was surreal because i've never had a girl flirt with me like that before. I'll never forget that day...
>>
Thoughts on Polyamory?
>>
>>16813615
Thank you.

The thing is I barely talk in work and I don't see this girl often as she works for a different company. She is also from a wealthy (private school and top university) background, as are her co-workers, while I am from a pretty poor background although I attended a good university (not as good as hers). She probably earns more than me despite us being the same age. I just feel that as an adult these things may matter more to her, and that she may just think I'm lonely and want to befriend me or be nice or something. I hadn't seen her in two weeks and then last Friday we passed as she left the bathroom I was entering and we both smiled at each other (I hadn't smiled that way in months at least) and said hey how're you and I felt so convinced she liked me. But then yesterday I was filling up my glass of water and turned to my left and she was standing there waiting to fill hers up and when I said "oh sorry" and stepped to the side since she may have been wanting to place her cup in the sink she just looked at me without expression and with her mouth closed as if saying "what do you want?" or something. I felt totally shut down, though I realize my overthinking things isn't an attractive trait on my part. I just don't know if I'm being delusional.
>>
>>16813612
Because being cold/indifferent, but then direct when you ask her out, is much more attractive to a woman than following her around like a puppy dog and submissively trying to guess if she wants to go out with you
>>
>>16813647
Thanks for clarifying.

I do think I am rather "nice" (in a negative sense) at times, though luckily I haven't had time to give her that impression and it's not an impression that defines my character. I mean I think people think I'm quiet but that I have my own thing going on.

But I'm also susceptible to being viewed as a weirdo / creep and although I don't consider myself very vain or anything I'd hate for people who previously thought I was quiet and self-sufficient to suddenly think I'm this creepy longer asking girls out I don't know.
>>
>>16813631
It's not for me, but I don't judge my friends who engage in that lifestyle. Other peoples' relationships have no affect on my own, so why should it matter?
>>
>>16810946
consider the possibility she has other things to do, if you're not that close to her
>>
>>16811012
that's like the international average and it has some truth to it. I personally think about it every 6 seconds but it doesn't overtake my current thoughts, and it just goes away.
>>
>>16813668
Yes I accept that she may not be willing, for good reason, to just wait around hoping something comes of a minor intrigue as I potentially might. I mean she's a good looking girl in what be the prime of her life so I accept that she may want more than a quiet guy who's sort of hesitant to make his feelings known. I just feel that by risking humiliation and asking her out I'll either be happy that she says yes or feel convinced that all the negative self-perceptions I have really are true and not just a sign of my insecurity or something like that.
>>
>>16811012
post some pics bby and u can b my fantasea ;)
>>
>>16813657
People ask out other people all the time, it's a normal part of life. If you get rejected just shrug it off and no one will care. What's worse is meeting someone you like and being too afraid to make a move, in that situation you come off as an insecure coward.
>>
A girl who has a boyfriend was talking like she was interested in me, I got the vibe she wanted to leave her boyfriend and so did people she was talking to about me.

I told her I was into her, and she told me basically she super appreciated it and all the nice calm let down stuff.

OK. So I should have waited for her to officially leave her boyfriend first. But I thought that would have helped it along. That was like 2 and a half days ago.

Is it totally over? Like now a zero shot in hell?
>>
>>16813682
ane that's what it all comes down to. are you willing to sacrifice your own feelings for hers, and all that nonsense. It's a commitment/dedication that should represent your commitment/dedication to him/her.
>>
>>16813640
You are definitely over-thinking it, yes. Sometimes people just have a bad day and are frustrated about something, and it has nothing to do with you. Assume that it doesn't unless she says something.

You need to not compare yourself to her in terms of money/life stance/etc. If it means anything at all to her, then that's a red flag. It doesn't matter where you start (and sometimes it doesn't even matter where you're at), in the end it matters if you are satisfied and happy. That's what should matter to YOU. No matter what girl comes along, that's the priority. Women tend to like men who have their shit together, and having your shit together will make you like yourself and feel more confident in things.

Just think about it like this. You can do with or without her. Sure, it'd be nice if she liked you and wanted to date you, yadayadayada, but it will mean absolutely nothing about you as a person if she does not. You have nothing to lose.

So ask with that in mind. And if she doesn't want to date you, ah well. Too bad. At least you don't have to worry about her anymore, and you can work on doing whatever shit you need to do for yourself.
>>
>>16813687
Yes I agree and think you're right. I guess I'll have to ask her. I can imagine doing it, with a straight face and without stuttering or smiling like a kid or acting shy, which I think would benefit me and help me not look desperate. It's the fallout with her coworkers and so on which worries me, as stupid as that may sound.
>>
>>16813631
Can be good, can be bad. Need communication, because jealousy is the worst sort of monkey wrench that can ever be thrown into it.

Also you need to be upfront. People don't like to be tricked.
>>
>>16813688
In my experience, it's not really your decision anymore, at that point. She has to figure out what's what before she continues. Don't let her cheat. She will regret it.
>>
>>16813704
What's the worst that could happen?
>>
>>16813707
And if you start a relationship with someone who's cheating on someone else to be with you then you already know they're willing to cheat. They can and likely will cheat on you in the long run.
>>
>>16813693
Thanks for this. I really appreciate it.

>>16813709
Well it's more my self-esteem. The guy she works for is two years older than she and I, is from the same kind of background as her but is obviously making a lot of money, is more traditionally attractive than I am and is making something of himself in that sense. This is quite rare in the population as a whole but I work with these type of people. I already feel inferior to him on a relative basis (objectively comparing us from the perspective of an average person / female) and he has worked with this girl for over 2.5 years at this point so I imagine they're close friends (I don't think they're dating). He seems quite weird when we pass, sometimes he'll sound like he's being sarcastic or something if I hold open a door and he'll either just walk through without noticing me or say "thanks" in a slow patronizing way, and when I got up and asked him once if he needed help moving a large table he looked at me and just shook his head and said "no no". It may just be my insecurities or something but I'd hate for this guy to feel he has an upper hand over me knowing his employee / friend has rejected me.
>>
>>16813688
Move on with your life, and let her sort out her own stuff. If you hang around her you'll likely just be left dangling, she needs to independently come to a decision about her current relationship like an adult.

In the meantime you can remain optimistic, but don't count out other options that come along.
>>
>>16813631
Either it goes down well, or you pull an Anthony Burch. And you don't want to be Anthony Burch.

Sooner or later one side's going to regret it, ready to be crowned the Cuck King. You don't want that either.
>>
>>16813729
Guy sounds like an arrogant asshole with sucky people skills, any dumb opinions he has about you are more a reflection of his ignorance than of you.
>>
>>16813749
I may be misrepresenting him, I mean sometimes I say hi and he says hey back in a genuine-seeming way. It's just since I took this job and became acquainted with people with this sort of background I realize how detached their lives are from the type of people I grew up with. In that respect I feel like I'm just being naive and delusional by thinking I can trespass or intrude into their circle being from the place I'm from and lacking the background they each share in its fundamental aspects. I can't imagine this girl like introducing me to her friends or old schoolfriends without me thinking they're wondering who the hell she dragged in to meet them. I just hate giving people the upper hand over me, especially when I don't know what their personalities are like. But she really is so beautiful.
>>
>>16813456
Any input on this?
>>
Is it possible to get into a relationship from a ONS(One Night Stand)?
>>
>>16813858
You don't, unless both of you are that desperate.
>>
I don't believe in virginity, can this be a problem in dating and sex?
>>
>>16813858

I'm Scandinavian, and in my culture - Denmark specifically - most relationships start with one night stands. My parents and my best friend's parents did too. Dating in an American context is pretty rare, and most people meet at concerts, bars, clubs etc, hook up and if they enjoyed it, keep hooking up for 2-10 months, then decide if they should keep doing it or not - mostly deciding to become exclusive firstly. So definitely, but I'm sure it depends on your culture's view on casual sex. I think waiting a specific number of dates to have sex seems contrived if I'm extremely attracted to someone, and I need to know if we have sexual chemistry.

I'm seeing a guy now that started out as a one night stand, then became friends with benefits, now I'm pretty infatuated and we're starting to do couple-y stuff after sleeping together for 4 months. Oddly, a sober cup of coffee or walk in the park can seem more intimate than having their dick in your mouth for >40 times.
>>
>>16813908
What does that even mean? Virginity is a thing, no matter whether you believe it exists or not.
>>
>>16813864

Why does it have anything to do with being desperate? A year ago, my close female friend was in love with someone, but he broke her heart and she wanted a casual fuck. She met this cute guy who was up for it after dancing for 20 minutes, nearly no talking or anything. They had sex and great conversation for nearly 24 hours, ate great food and watched movies etc. Then decided to do it again, because why the fuck not, they enjoyed the sex and each other's company. Both agreed it was a casual thing, but fell in love and have been in a relationship for 8 months. They're cute as fuck and not desperate in any way.
>>
File: 1454350975613.png (50 KB, 293x281) Image search: [Google]
1454350975613.png
50 KB, 293x281
I asked out a girl for the first time yesterday. 23. walking her to her car from a coffee shop. She laughed and said "there's a rumor you're a virgin". I looked her square in the face and said "is that a problem?" (Because online girls SAY they don't care)
She laughed and walked off.

I guess everyone somehow knows? And it IS a big deal. The fuck do I do now, move out of town?
>>
>>16813953
She laughed because she knows you're insecure, not because you're a virgin. It's fun seeing guys get flustered like that sometimes.
>>
>>16813953
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To5bUpOEHcw

You just happened to bump into one of those.
>>
>>16812882
F.
>>
>>16812882
If I had to pick, E or F. I'd pick a normal, average person over all of them though.
>>
What kind of pillow-talk do women like? I can never for the life of me think of anything sexy to say.
>>
>>16814003
I don't have any specifics for you, but a word of advice: If you guys are in a semi-romantic relationship, don't be blunt. I'll bet you that an ONS or a fuck buddy will be in the mood to hear words like "cock" and "pussy" and all the descriptors about how hard and fast and - you get the point.

Women who like you (romantically) will usually not want to hear that unless they're in a very specific mood. So it's generally good to say things like "I love seeing you like this" and "God, you're just gorgeous" - you know, sort of gooey crap that doesn't sound too cheesy. If the woman is sane and not self-centered, she'll likely cringe if you say that she's a goddess or whatever the hell. Unless you know she reads books that has that type of dialogue, chances are it'll be weird.
>>
>>16813921
I don't believe in it as a spiritual/religious/theistic thing.

Yes sexual inexperience is a thing but that's it.

>Inb4 too lazy to write two words
>>
>>16813908
More likely it will not be a problem but you don't want to belittle someone who thinks it's special. Not in that "you have to marry me before we get there" special, but "this is my first time doing this and chances are I'll remember it forever so I want it to be nice and with someone I care about" special.

I mean, by all means, belittle them, I can't stop you, but it's not going to end well :P
>>
File: zCyH07q.webm (141 KB, 808x446) Image search: [Google]
zCyH07q.webm
141 KB, 808x446
If I'm re-reading our texts, so is she, right? If she was just the one all over me and begging for my attention then she has to be thinking of me more than I of her, right? Why am I all of the sudden thinking so much about her. Why is it human nature to go after something you can't have. I was finally doing great at letting go, and now it's fucking hard again.
>>
>>16813953
Holy shit mane, that's depressing. How are we supposed to change our lives when girls act like that?
>>
>>16814152
Think I'm missing something here, but I'll bite.

Unfortunately the human mind is not cold logic all of the time. If only it were... Anyway, you're thinking about her because now that you don't have the same access to her, you're probably remembering all the good parts instead of the reasons that it ended in the first place.

You probably miss the attention and her caring about you than you miss her as a whole. I'd advise you to rub one out and get a hobby. Get super into reading, writing, or something, and just put all of that angst into something that can take up your time and entertain you while you're at it.
>>
>>16814152
Just stop seeing her on regular basis or find a different girl. Probably nothing else can change that.
>>
>>16814173
>>16813953
Ignore her. Those kinds of girls are the minority and also literally fucking retarded. YES, girls do like an experienced man, but they shouldn't care to that extent, unless they're sluts/not serious and really experienced and know what they want. Don't fuck with those girls. Not what you're looking for (I hope) and not worth your time.
>>
Girls and fellow guys

I feel really sad. im trying to end my feelings for a girl I'm in love with. It's hard. I don't know how to do it. But I feel really really down right now..
>>
>>16813953
Well, one, you confirmed it. So that's sort of bad.

Don't move out of town, it's not going to make you feel any better. You'll feel like a pussy and they'll think you're a pussy. Here's my question: why are you a virgin? Just curious so I can tailor things to fit the situation specifically.
>>
>>16811896
Bumping this again.

Girls and guys please.
>>
>>16814204
I'm sorry but if you can't do this after being with someone for A YEAR, then I don't know what to tell you. I'm not saying you're retarded or a lost cause, but I just don't know what to say because you should be able to do this after being with someone that long. My first and only relationship lasted MUCH less and I feel very comfortable going out and talking to girls.
>>
>>16814193
It will pass. It's like an injury - you just need some time to recover. Your emotions are giving you emotional pain like injury gives you physical pain. Just remove everything that reminds you of her and go on with your life. It may take even months but you will recover.
>>
>>16810834
If a girl presses her boobs against you while you show her something on the computer does she want to bang?
>>
>>16814193

Time and lack of exposure. Thats it
>>
>>16814258
we weren't together for a year. sorry if i worded it unproperly, but it was about 2 months.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.