[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you become a normie through will power?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1454635688798.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1454635688798.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1920
Can you become a normie through will power?
>>
I became a Normie through mental illness. Anything is possible. Just try to fit in but don't expect any real validation from it.
>>
>>16810188
You can ACT like a normie through willpower, yes. Perhaps over time you might change a bit inside, but that's not guaranteed.
>>
>>16810200
How did that manage to make you a normie? I used to be a normie, then I got mentally ill, now I'm pretty much a crazy bitch.
>>
>>16810200
>validation
Holy fuck this word is insufferable to me. Im constantly seeing bitter /r9k/ users rely on it to form any idea of worth.
Projecting fucks and their meme word.
>>
>>16810188
Let me ask you something.
Will forcing yourself to become a normie make you happy?

Do you think sitting in group of normies will somehow gig you enlightenment?

Or do you think that pretending to be normal will magically fix your inner problems, and your life will only get better?
>>
>>16810675
When I sit in a group of normies I wish I had a nuclear bomb
>>
You only have to do any particular activity a few times to get comfortable with it. So yes, if you try things you'll broaden your horizons.
>>
>>16810188
Normie?

Define normie?

Most people are not normal. It's usually outcasts looking from outside who are jealous of having friends and girlfriends.
>>
no, but you can do it through intelligence.

that's how I did it, anyways.
>>
File: 1449507695389.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1449507695389.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>16810690
>Define normie?
Normie; noun - a person who should geT OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>16810695
You're either born a normie or you aren't

Fucking newfags
>>
>>16810690
Not OPEN, but my definition of normie is someone who seems balanced enough to make friends and seem happy despite any problems they may be facing. I just think sometimes that maybe It would be nice if I were as well of as those guys.
>>
>>16810738
>Not OPEN.
Meant OP but my auto-correct intervened.
>>
>>16810741
>posting from a cellphone

You're a normie
>>
>>16810690
Well then, we're the outcasts envious of the beautiful people (and the regular people).
>>
>>16810690

1) Autists label themselves as autists based on the fact that normies exist. They don't exist on their own accord, rather they rely on an existing definition of normal. Rather than making friends out of genuine will to develop relationships and to meet interesting people and learn their stories, they only want friends to fulfill their definition of normal. Autists are driven by reacting to "normies" and are often paralysed by their own fabricated fears.

2) Plenty of "normal" people have little to no friends. Those with plenty of friends are usually what autist call "normie" because they have hot friends, are social, and are genuinely having a good time. They are normal because humans have been social creatures from the moment we left our caves. Normies are driven by seeking their pleasure and personal growth.
>>
>>16810743
Only losers would view and post on 4chan on a mobile phone.

>Posted using a Samsung S4.
>>
File: 1327865651923.png (111 KB, 1125x681) Image search: [Google]
1327865651923.png
111 KB, 1125x681
>>16810703
>>
>>16810755
>Plenty of "normal" people have little to no friends.

I somehow doubt that. A key feature of an autist is the complete lack of friends.
>>
>>16810762
That's actually kinda funny.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.