[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
I had sex with the gf yesterday, no condom. I did not cum and she is on birth control I was just very scared that she could still somehow get pregnant. Any guys out there ever do this and any girls on birth control with experiences similar?
>>
File: 716615.jpg (34 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
716615.jpg
34 KB, 640x480
>>16810040
Couples that are TRYING to get pregnant have only a 20% success rate per month of constant fucking and coming inside.
>>
>>16810055
Thanks /b/ro, makes me feel better
>>
>>16810055
People also get pregnant without trying, by accident, even with forms of contraceptive.

OP, it's possible, but highly unlikely.
>>
>>16810040
You're fucking crazy man. Stop worrying so much.
>>
>>16810055
All you need is 1 sperm to ovulate the egg. A teaspoon of ejaculation contains 10 million sperm
>>
>>16810072
Keep in mind i did not finish
>>
You are paranoid. I have an iud and my bf cums inside me all the time. Never had any complications
>>
>>16810085
I know I'm paranoid it's the first time I went in no condom
>>
>>16810040
Once my last gf got on the pill I busted a nut inside her every single time we fucked. Before that we'd been fucking without a condom but I had somehow conditioned myself not to ejaculate. No babby was formed.
>>
>>16810040
Can I cum inside your girlfriend because you're too much of a bitch to?
>>
My girlfriend and I took a sexy shower together and I came on her ass (not in or around her vagina) is there a chance that the semen traveled to her vagina via water flowing in the shower and got her pregnant or am I being ludicrously paranoid
>>
>>16810065
You're not on /b/, twatbug.

Just kidding. In all seriousness, it's phenomenally unlikely that she's pregnant; for all that you hear about precum containing sperm, it doesn't contain a hell of a lot of sperm. Not usually, anyway (sometimes it contains absolutely none, sometimes a fair amount, the actual biological workings behind this are poorly understood.) What this guy said is technically true,
>>16810072
but what he's not telling you is that men can have millions, even 10+ million sperm, and still be functionally infertile, because the odds of any one spermatozoon fertilizing the egg are extremely slim.

The withdrawal method has about a 5% perfect-use failure rate (Though consistent perfect use is quite unlikely with it, so please don't rely on it! I'm not advising that!) That means that, for every 100 couples who use it (and no other contraceptive methods) in a given year, 5 of them will become pregnant. A year. Having had sex dozens or even hundreds of times. You had sex with your girlfriend one time, and she's on birth control as well (which with typical use also has roughly a 5% failure rate.) .05 = .05 = .0025, i.e. fewer than three couples in every thousand will experience a pregnancy with those contraceptive methods every year. Again, that's after having sex dozens of times. Not once.

She's not pregnant. The odds of it are absolutely astronomical.

Sorry for the long post, but I find that talking somebody through this sort of thing in depth can do wonders for their peace of mind. Please do continue to responsibly use birth control (beyond just pulling out) in the future.
>>
I cum inside my gf all the time, senpai
She's got an IUD :D
>>
>>16810179
thank you so much I appreciate it
-OP
>>
>>16810040
Im on BC my bf came in me plenty a few weeks ago, no bebehs here. U should b in the clear
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.