[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I've come to terms with my virginity. I could've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Fidelio.jpg (378 KB, 1000x901) Image search: [Google]
Fidelio.jpg
378 KB, 1000x901
I think I've come to terms with my virginity. I could've lost it so many times already but didn't feel like it or simply stopped trying. I no longer feel the drive to lose it, of course I still have sexual impulses and the need to get physical with someone but as for sex I don't even care anymore. Has anyone ever felt this way? Am I deceiving myself? I'm 19 almost 20 now and I literally have no problem with dying a virgin (I know it's way too early to say that but this is how I feel now)
>>
It doesnt matter at all anyway, no physical presence of a virginity, don't put it on a pedestral.
>>
>>16809770
I still have mine at 20. Can't really say I care. All I want is someone to care for.
>>
>>16809770
Just go fuck a hooker, brah. Here is a secret about pussy that almost no one will ever tell you. It's essentially a drug, and you are born addicted. No matter how much pussy you get you will never be satisfied. Allowing pussy to dictate your life's decisions is akin to allowing your meth addiction to make those choices.

Now I ain't saying sex is bad. Sheit, meth must be pretty fucking good if people are willing to do the shit they do to get it, but the problem is that it inevitably ends up controlling them.
>>
Life's concern is to procreate
Virginity is an ancient high school meme
>>
>>16809770
Bravo for you, OP. I'm 28 and haven't come to terms with my virginity which is why I spend all my money on strippers since hookers in this town are usually cops so my options are limited.

I wish I could be like you but when you get to my age the desperation and shame eviscerate your soul.
>>
>>16810350
not when everyone is making fun of u for being one
>>
>>16810366
Literally who fucking does this. I'm 20 and every time someone found out they didn't care. Only one kid laughed a bit and I told him to fuck off because he's a useless pothead who leeches of his mom. Stop being a little bitch and nobody will say shit.
>>
>>16810350
What if I don't really care for procreation. All I wanna do is live and do what I like.
>>
>>16810324
I'm like you. Every one that knows doesnt care. It's just dumb
>>
>>16810385

my coworkers,my friends,my family almoust all of them are adults
>>
>>16810444
Tell them to shut up and that you don't care about sex. Have you never stood up for yourself?
>>
>>16810475

I do,but they are right,I'm 21 never had a girl so I failed as a man
>>
>>16810605
That's just stupid, and that you believe it is the real problem here
>>
>>16809770
same here OP. I am 24 years old and I have gotten 3 blowjobs but never had sex. Also never had a gf. And now I no longer get "tfw no gf" - actually haven't had that feel for years. I am so content with myself.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.