[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
found condoms in my boyfriends car? so I know he has condoms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
found condoms in my boyfriends car?

so I know he has condoms in his car. there was a box not opened that expires in 2017 I found out like a couple months after we were dating.

when we first hooked up, he took out a box (this was in his car btw) but we didn't open it or use any. he says that box was the unopened box in his car. but I loooked through his car yesterday and I found a box that was open with two condoms missing, expiration date 2016.. and when I saw these conforms, I'm almost positive this was the box he pulled out the first night we hooked up. I remember seeing it because they're a weird box.

also he has a random condom there he said was his friends, expires in 2017

idk what to think. I'm almost sure thT was the box from when we first hooked up. we never used it. there was two missing from thT box, and I don't get why he would buy another box. we've only used a condom one time but that was in his room and he said he has some there..

someone help??? he told me tHat opened box was probably from a long time ago and he didn't even know it was there, I didn't tell him thT I remember that box because I just realized it now..

wahr should I do:/
>>
>>16809689
WOMAN. JUST. ASK. HIM.
christ, it's not that difficult.
Tell him you're concerned with his honesty towards you, and hash it out. /adv/ cannot help here, because people are all different
Good luck btw
>>
>>16809696
>>16809696
I did ask him.
he said he didn't know that box was there and it was probably from a long time ago, but, I remember that box when we first hooked up a year ago.
two are gone now.
and he got a new box and said that was the one he had when we first hooked up but it's not
>>
>>16809709
try speaking with some of his friends?
does he have sisters?
>>
>>16809744
yeah he has a sister

and I don't think his friends would tell me if he did
>>
>>16809689
Tell him you hope that hoe got pregnant, condoms in the car expire more quickly. Way higher chance of them breaking.
>>
>>16809828
I mean honestly I don't think he cheated
but I don't get where they went and why he bought another box
although that box might have already been opened but who knows ..

like idk waht to do..
>>
>>16809840
So wtf was the point of this thread? You don't think he cheated but are stressing out that he has condoms in his car?
Have you been clinically diagnosed with autism yet?
>>
>>16809689
Personally I think your boyfriends cheating on you. Your gut instinct tells you the same. Don't be a fool , do take care of your business. Be analytic about this situation. Trust nobody.
>>
>>16809852
>>16809862
Tripfag no
Come back when you learn how to anonymously post
>>
>>16809862
I mean I don't think he did..

but I don't get the situation.. so I'm not sure if I should feel like he did
>>
>>16809689
When was it illegal to have condoms in a car?
>>
>>16809689
>he said was his friends
And you actually believe that? That's the lamest excuse ever.
>>
Sounds to me like you've been cucked? Is your boyfriend a carenter? He seems to be a high status alpha male who can choose between women.
>>
>>16809862
Fuck off dickbag
>>16809840
You remember the box right?
Did you search his car entirely that first time?
When I was single I had condom boxes fucking everywhere, open and unopened just incase.
If your snooping in his car and found 2 boxes chances are he forgot them under the seat and just didnt give a shit about it.
If he lends his car to a mate they could also be theirs.
Guys share condoms (unused obviously).
He could be cheating but probs not.
Hes probably to lazy to clean his car out though.
>>
Be aware, condoms become less effective when stored in a car. The heat and cold damage the latex and make them prone to breaking.

You also should not keep condoms in your wallet, as the heat will, again, degrade the latex.
>>
>>16810177
yeahh I kinda think he already had that box and maybe therre was just one left when we first hooked up, and he bought the other box later. I don't really think he cheated tho I know there's a small chance. but I'm gonna ask him again in a diffenrt way to ease my mind
>>
you have any other reason to suspect cheating? I assume you wouldn't be freaking out about it if you didn't.... tell us.
>>
Maybe he's sticking things up his ass. I use condoms on my dildos to make them easier to clean.
>>
>>16810379
not really
>>
>>16810379
I mean I've thought it a couple times, but right now I feel like he's really only in it for me, he's told his friends he wants to Mary me and stuff, and he thinks people who cheat are really fucked up and would end relationship no matter who it's with if someone cheated
>>
>>16810409
honestly I don't think that lol I really only think the reason would be if it was already opened that night. I mean it sef was the box from when we first hooked up. I never knew if it was opened. if it wasn't opened then Id probably be a lot more convinced he cheated. but I feel like he didn't and I. know there could be other reasons that they were missing even if it was never opened
>>
>>16810177
>16810177
careful, he's your boyfriend
>>
honesltly I don't think he cheated. I could be wrong but I'm hoping that box was already opened that night and I didn't know? like idk what else to think. he's had the box for a year. if he really did cheat he would probably throw it away? honestly I don't know
>>
>>16809689
expiration dates on condoms are usually around a couple of years. It's fully possible he just had some lying around.

If a condom is missing, it might just be that a friend stole/borrowed one.

Or maybe he fucks around, i really dont know or care. But not very incriminating stuff desu.

I'd stop dating a chick this suspicious.
>>
>>16810428
well, then I don't think finding condoms in the car - which you knew he already had in there - is by itself a good reason to sabotage the relationship with insecurities.

trust but verify
>>
>>16810517
I knowwww. :/ I'm just gonna ask him again maybe like if he went out and bought condoms when we first hooked up in like a joking way like haha that's cute and if he says he did then those were probably new, and he's used 2 since? but yah like he already got mad I brought it up and I've pissed him off a lot abut being suspicious so I don't wana ruin anything .. idk:/
>>
I'm confused about the expiration date thing.

You saw a box of condoms on the night you guys hooked up, that had an expiration date of 2017.

Now you've found a box with an expiration date of 2016? They're not the same box, surely?
>>
Since you and him treat sex lightly by calling it "hooking up" then chances are he would "hook up" with other girls also without thinking about it too much.
>>
>>16810542
no so when we first hooked up, it was in his car. he took out a box of condoms and said I have condoms. we didn't have sex though or use condoms, and I don't know if that box was ever opened.. I wasn't paying attention.

a couple months ago I was in his car and when he got back I was like I found something in ur car (I was kidding about pain kills he had because he had surgery) and he said oh did you find conforms? I bought those when we first started dating cuz I thought we would use them, and he showed them to me. the box looked doffent, but I didn't rally think too much into it. he also said there was a random one there his friend left.

A couple days ago I was in his car and I just felt like looking. that box he showed me was there unopened, the random condom, and then there was another box... which looks more like the one I saw when we first started dating and he pulled out that night in his car. I'm 90% sure it was that box. and it was opened with two gone. this one expires in 2016 and the other one (the unopened one) expires in 2017.
>>
>>16810542
so if it wasn't opened already that first night, that means he used two since and bought a second box that hasn't been opened yet
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.