[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robbed and raped by masseuse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: flip women.jpg (407 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
flip women.jpg
407 KB, 1600x1200
Okay so I purchased a massage from someone on backpage using my debit card and it eventually escalated into a sex act in which the merchant swiped my card again. The merchant overcharged the fuck out of me. A total of $1000 for what I was told was only $150 when I let them swipe my card on their reader so I was pretty much robbed. Didn't get receipt, typed pin nor did I sign anything.

What can I do about this? Can I go through my bank and file a claim for fraud? Will they get my money back from merchant? Since merchant swiped my card does this mean they have my name? What can the "masseuse" do once they realize I've caught on and got everything back being that they have my name?

I'm pissed because I really wanted a massage but suddenly got pressured into sexual acts AND robbed blind.
>>
>>16808237
get that bitch arrested for prostitution give a tip to the police saying that she asked you to pay her for sex
>>
Call the cops, seems pretty simple to me.
>>
>>16808264
>>16808259
I don't know her name though.

Clearly was using a fake name on her ad.
>>
>>16808237
You're full of shit, but call the bank and try to do a backcharge since they didn't charge what you agreed to for the massage.

don't mention sex probably.
>>
>>16808237
Also, why are you so dumb as to give a masseuse from backpage your credit card?
>>
>>16808380
I shit you not. it sounds absurd but it's true.

>>16808377
I thought it would be more convenient. I havent paid for things in cash in months.
>>
>>16808237
HAHAAHAHAHAHA holy shit
>>
>>16808237
There is a little-known organization designed specifically to deal with this sort of thing, with the resources to help you and punish them.

It's called the cops.
>>
>>16808377
This.
>>
>>16808377
"I paid $150 for a half hour of massage, and it went to one hour, but look at this, they swiped up to $1000 all in a 47 minute interval"
>>
if you only want a massage don't call backpage, if you want a naked chic to touch you then call backpage. also call your bank cause they probably cloned your card
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.