[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in a weird situation right now: >Be me >get rejected
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Disciple of Grace.jpg (32 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Disciple of Grace.jpg
32 KB, 300x300
I'm in a weird situation right now:
>Be me
>get rejected a lot of times
>start falling into despair because of this and a couple of other things
>one day while sharpening my knife i cut myself
>feel ecstatic
>try doing it again
>makes me calm down every time

The point is:
Should i seek psychiatric help? A close friend found out about this and wants me to do it. However i see nothing wrong with what i am doing.
>>
Then get over me. Grow up girl.
>>
>>16807126
>Should i seek psychiatric help?

yes

or become fingerman for the balkan cocaine mafia
>>
Even resorting to drugs is better than being a cutfag.
>>
well, your "desperation" can evolve something more dangerous for yourself. and it seems it's kinda evolved but it can evolve something much worser than this. i suggest you to talk to a shrink, or try to find ways to boost your self-confidence. go to gym for example.
>>
>>16807161
I already go to the gym and i have other hobbies. It's just that seeing my blood flow is like a drug to me. Doesn't matter if i cut or donate blood. It just feels good. The point is:
Is this mindset dangerous?
Do i need help?
>>
>>16807138
Fingerman?
>>
>>16807181
it's dangerous for yourself, but if it's about getting rid of "old blood" instead of "cut yourself" thing and getting fresher as the blood replaced with new, then i would say thats normal, every person feels good when they donate their blood "it's refreshes the blood in the body" but if this is the only way you get relaxed, you should find different ways to relax yourself. but if you still want to cut yourself and let the blood flow, don't do it, just donate it, but it's looks like you are too stressed and you convinced yourself to this is the only way out. it's not mate, also it's not normal to cut yourself(in society standarts) this kind of behaviour seems like pop-up on you after getting in depression and stress. and this kind pop-ups are not always normal. as i said in my previous post, you can see a shrink and tell him how you feel, he can tell you if it's normal or not. and create solutions for you.
>>
Cutting releases endorphins or dopamine, I can't remember which but yeah seek help before you get addicted.

Just as a side note when I read this I suddenly remembered the smell that comes after cutting and got a strange sensation. Yeah people give you shit and call you attention whore, but it's a fucking great feeling. Be careful.
>>
>>16807215
I thank you for your help but visiting a psychatrist is not possible for me because it would show up on my record. This in turn would make an employement which i am seeking impossible.
>>
>>16807240
isn't there is a way to having a off-record visit? can't you talk it with the doctor about it? what kind of country will despise an employee for going to shrink anyway?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.