[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: latest.jpg (876 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
876 KB, 1000x1500
> Be me hanging in random chat rooms for fun
> Meet this really funny girl
> We talked for days and fell in love with each other
> I then realized that she's 15 and I'm 20
> ohfuck.jpeg
> Still I don't think of her sexually and my brain somehow finds it disrespectful to think of her in that way
> I told her that I'll ask her hand for marriage after she becomes an adult and she agrees
> her mom is very protective
> her family is poor and she doesn't even have a phone, only an ipad from school
> school decides to block all social media apps
> I woke up yesterday and found that she deleted everything..skype/kik
> I tried logging on the same chatroom but she's not there

Please help me.. I'm so fucking sad and I can't even sleep at night..

Pic unrelated
>>
>>16807044

you're hung up over a teenage girl

forget her and meet some real people
>>
Mate. Online "relationships" are not real. Especially online relationships with people that young. For fuck's sake, what is wrong with you? Why would you take it this far? She's literally just doing this for practice talking to boys, and you propose marriage without even meeting her? Get your shit together
>>
File: tumblr_lnl8hfe2Fb1qgf1i8o1_500.jpg (48 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lnl8hfe2Fb1qgf1i8o1_500.jpg
48 KB, 500x375
>>
>>16807044
>We talked for days and fell in love
>I'll ask her hand for marriage after she becomes an adult

Come on anon, you've got a lot of growing up to do. Go outside do something new, talk to other people. It's the hormones in your brain, you don't 'fall in love' in a few days. Socialize with people closer to your age.
>>
>>16807058
It's pretty real alright, and I hate teen girls too but this one is well behaved and she's the nicest girl you might ever meet
>>
File: predator-3.jpg (39 KB, 630x485) Image search: [Google]
predator-3.jpg
39 KB, 630x485
>>
>>16807073
We've been together for 8 months now.
>>
>>16807075

lol the point of my post was not "I hate teenage girls." The point is you're fucking ridiculous to place such expectations on a CHILD you never even met outside a computer screen. I guarantee she didn't go to that chat room looking for a marriage proposal, nobody sane does.

If it's "real," explain why she cut you off without a word by changing her accounts. You escalated that shit way too far, way too fast, and she had no idea how to handle it. Because - once again - SHE IS A CHILD.
>>
>>16807117
Okay, you can say that I might've pushed it but it was a long time ago, she also wanted me to and all I did was ask her opinion about it and she agreed to it, 2nd of all sure she might be a little childish sometimes but I'm not even mature either, and we shared so much in common, we even spent a lot of time on cam and got to know each other really well.

About the accounts I don't think she switched accs because I thinm something might've happened or that her schools ipad blocked her from entering through these accs
>>
>>16807134

Get therapy
>>
>>16807044
Dude, let it go. You shouldn't have been talking to her in the first place.

She wasn't special. You're just pathetic and get easily attached. It happens to betas.
>>
You're so desperate you fell in love with a jailbait at the peak of her rebellious and annoying phase because of her personality?

Jesus Christ man I hope you're lying and she just had a nice ass or something
>>
>>16807207

She's the only one that actually talked to him

>OMG what an amazing personality, this girl is perfect!!! We're having a conversation and everything!!!
>>
mate, tell you what, that. if someone is above 18 yo and if they have relationship with -5 yo person(-18) that means its pedophilia. it was all wrong in the first place, let go of it matey.
>>
>>16807134
You're caught in a spiral dude. I happens a lot to people who don't have a lot of important people in their lives and don't have much experience with relationships.
You gotta take a few steps back and try to move on, dude. If she's serious about you, she will find a way to get back to you.If you don't get out of this mindset, you're gonna be a worse wreck than you already are for a long time, so move on.
Sorry dude, but it's not a fucking fairy tale out there, especially with teenagers who don't really know what they want due to hormone spikes and shit.
>>
>>16807044
You need help
>>
>>16807068
you made me crank motherfucka
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.