[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Words That Hurt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20
File: 1455260788680.jpg (95 KB, 692x577) Image search: [Google]
1455260788680.jpg
95 KB, 692x577
Tell me something that broke your heart.
>>
>>16806957
"I don't wanna be fucking seen with you."
>>
>>16806957
"I'm in love with someone else"
>>
File: 1444533977672.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1444533977672.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>>16806957
>i think i don't love you anymore
>>
"I would have said yes, but someone else asked me first."
>>
>>16806957
"I just need to work on myself, and loving myself"
>>
>>16806976
Ohhhhhh. That happened to me too, yeah, a couple of weeks ago.
>>
>I still love you
>I still want to come over
>But I won't leave him or admit that I left you for him

>She comes back te next day with a box of pizza
>I ignore her
>she goes to my bed, begging to be spooned or fucked
>I tell her, its against my principle, im not a cuck
>>
>>16806957
"No one likes you"
>>
>You aren't as sexy as you think you are

I'm still mad about that one
>>
File: babypenis.png (470 KB, 417x557) Image search: [Google]
babypenis.png
470 KB, 417x557
>>16806957
>>
"This will be the final season of Justified..."

Man I was so devastated. It's been almost a year and I still can't get over it.
>>
>no alcohol at home
>>
"I don't like you, but I'm your dad. So I have to look like I love you."

I probably would have took it better had he been drunk.
>>
>"Because you were born Dad left."

After many years my sister mellowed out and tried to apologize but I legitimately can't be happy around her anymore.
>>
>>16806988
I've heard that.
>>
>>16806957

Why don't you go back home?
>>
"Don't let the gate close before you get out."
>>
>>16806957
>'Friends' are all laughing and having a good time.
>I say something to help keep the flow going.

>"Oh man, Anon. I forgot you were even here!"
>>
>>16807017
A lot of people have told me that. My first girlfriend broke up with me last year and she wants nothing to do with me now. My parents have told me they didn't like me either. I'm starting to think that it's true.
>>
Sometimes when bitches domt say anything it hurts more than words ever could
>>
>>16806957
>asked out a qt from class in highschool
>got rejected
>some time after that I'm having presentation in front of class and scary teacher
>I'm shy so I was all red, sweaty and droppin spaghetti
>Hear my crush talking to her friends
>"And I was supposed to date him?!"
>>
>>16806957
"You're perfect and I love you but I can't date you because of your face, let's just be friends"
>>
>>16807097
Holy shit. Fuck her dude.
>>
"I don't know who you are anymore. "
"I love you, but I can't trust you."
"We'll never be together again, so why does it matter?"

The silence hurt more.
>>
>"You ARE the father!"
>>
"I just can't do this anymore."
>>
>a few appointments after getting diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia
>tell the psychiatrist and his team that I can't go to school anymore
>the psychiatrist proposes that one of the hospital staff goes to my school and gets the teachers to treat me specially
>I tell him that I don't want to stand out and look weird because of teachers helping me (no one knew I had schizophrenia yet)
>the psychiatrist started chuckling, and said "As if you aren't already standing out"

1/2
>>
>>16806957
"Don't even try, she likes someone else."
>>
I just want to have one child. :(
>>
>have a psychotic episode some time later
>decide to go back to school (another one though now)
>this time, get special treatment - free not to do homework, to skip as much class as possible, and so on
>get very depressed
>wonder what the point is anymore, since I'm a disabled schizophrenic with no future or hope
>decide to ask for my medical records to see how bad things are
>as if things weren't already bad enough for me, read this in the records:
>"The teacher told us that the pupils were rather disturbed by Anon coming to our school. Some were even afraid."

1/?

So here I am. After having all my hopes and dreams crushed and becoming a miserable and disabled schizophrenic, I don't see the point in going further anymore. I will most likely kill myself soon. I try to delay that date by distracting myself with video games and watching TV, but I doubt this can go for long enough
>>
>>16807076
"You only have one friend and he tried to kill himself!"

(true words at the time from my husband)
>>
"Did you ever really even love me?"
>"... no, not really."
>>
File: Wellshit.jpg (1 MB, 820x1095) Image search: [Google]
Wellshit.jpg
1 MB, 820x1095
"I don't want to talk anymore. I don't want to even be your friend"
>>
>>16806988
That shit hit me like a truck back in HS
>>
"I don't have time for this anymore."
>>
File: tfw.png (79 KB, 282x386) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
79 KB, 282x386
>You've got fucking mental problems

from my brother
>>
I used to love you
>>
"its your fault mom left me, and now you're abandoning me too"

He didn't even say this to me, he said it to my sister when she moved out. My dads a self absorbed fucker and Im furious he told her this.
>>
>>16807151
Start taking amphetamines and write a book from the perspective of your schizophrenic episodes
>>
"russians are here führer"
>>
I love you too, but I'm not in love with you anymore.
>>
>>16806957
You are too young for me anon

She was 26 and i was 23, fucking sucks
>>
"You're the reason I wanted to die. Only you."

Coming from my girlfriend in hospital shortly after popping more pills than humanly possible. Shit was rough, I loved her man. And that's all she said. Nothing else, no explain action, no conversation. Nothing.
>>
>>16807332
She just wanted to hurt you, man. She just wanted to hurt everybody she could, and she decided you weren't worth sparing.
>>
>>16807332
Explanation*
>>
>>16807336
Yeah man, it was literally the hardest thing I'd ever had I deal with. It was 3am and I'm there on the phone to my mother having a panic attack and crying like a little bitch. I was 18 at the time. Shit still messes with me.
>>
File: Padme.jpg (13 KB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
Padme.jpg
13 KB, 500x286
>>16806957
Anakin Skywalker
>>
>>16806957
"You're fat, you suck at music, and you're ugly." (now they love it)

"I fucked two of your friends after we broke up right away...can we still be friends?"

I'm a forgiving person and both of these people now attempt to contact me all the time, but I ain't with it.
>>
We would have had or be having a baby by now...

what she said to me a year after our divorce...after admitting her cheating was the reason she left me
>>
>>16806988
>>16807017
>>16807076
>>16807244
>no one likes you

Objectively, or as objectively as it is possible to be about this sort of thing, can any of you say that you deserved it?
>>
What broke me is never hearing any kind of apology
>>
>>16806957
"He treated me really well, much better than you ever did. Maybe that's why I loved you more."
>>
Forget about me.
>>
"Anon, I think you might be autistic."
I heard it on 4chan for years, then my therapist says It 4 months ago. I'm still denying it.
>>
>>16807385
In a way, I think I do deserve it. I have an obnoxious voice and am annoying. I agree with them that I can be overwhelming. That's how I've always been. I just naturally get on people's nerves and say stupid things until I drive them away. Which is why I've become more quiet and shy, so that no one knows how I really am. It's better to be a neutral nobody than to be that annoying guy no one wants to be around.
>>
>>16806957
>i never loved you
>>
"you're a failure"
>>
"I love you but I wanna try something new with a friend."
>>
"I don't love you"
"I don't really like you, not like you are right now"
"everyone has a job but you"
"My father went to college and had a job at the same time, why can't you?"
>>
>"I'm sorry but I want to be with him. He makes me happy."
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 238x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 238x250
"Don't you see it? You're a fucking joke, everyone is laughing at you."
>>
She didn't had to say anything. Her silent stare was enought.
>>
>>16807749
It's just normies anon. Their actions and words may hurt, but together, we are strong. Blades of grass. We only hope to be together.
>>
>friend
>>
" it's totally over between us "
>>
"I think you're completely incapable of being happy. You are an emotionally broken man and I don't think you can ever be happy. And I can't be happy with you ever. You drag me down with you, I can't do it anymore."
>>
"I'm sorry I broke my promise to you. I'm sorry I fell in love with someone else instead. I didn't meant to replace you, it just happened and I couldn't control it. My feelings for her are just stronger."
-My only friend, and a guy I had skinny love with, about a girl he just met for four days.
>>
"You disgust me"
"You're such a child"
>>
>>16806957

The sound of her moaning with some other dude's fingers and dick all over her while I was a room away.
>>
Do you suppose this will hurt him if I tell him?
"I'm lonely, and if I'm going to be lonely, I'd rather be alone."
It's the miserable truth.
>>
>>16807829
What does skinny love mean?
>>
My ex asked me if I would leave her if she became paralyzed and couldn't walk after dating for about 2 years. I told her I've thought of that before and would stay because she would need my help more than ever if it ever happened. I asked her the same and she said yes

One of the quietest cars rides of my life
>>
"I don't like you anymore, I like someone else"
"who?"
"Your best friend"
>>
>>16807845
We both liked each other a lot but never admitted it.
>>
>>16807291
Don't do that
Don't do that ever
Seriously
My mind is fine but speed and amps will fucking snap your mind
>>
"He's a good boy. He's a anon. He'll do it, with time. You're a good lad anon."
My grandfathers last words to me. They sting. I loved him so much. His last words were "I can feel I'm going, kiss me love" to his wife of 59 years. I miss him so damn much.
>>
"There's nothing wrong with you anon! You've pulled the wool over everyone's eyes! I can tell you're lying, your leg is fine!" I was on crutches with a severe bone marrow contusion for around 14months. Whether I would walk again was debatable. I had my crutches kicked out on every corridor, people slinging insults just out of reach. By the end, teachers were accusing me. I never asked for any of it.
>>
We will never, ever, be together. And if we somehow did, it wouldn't work out. We can still be friends though.
>>
even if it's not in the way you'd want, i really like you
>>
"Oh yeah he's my boyfriend and we've met about two weeks before I've met you and he's so cute and I like him so much!"

That sunk in deep even after we went out together,just the two of us and stuff like that.
>>
>>16807085
Especially when they crinkle their face like somebody farted.

And farting I mean my face.

And I have moles so it's like diarhea squirts with dingleberries stuck in my face pubes.
>>
>>16807833
Damn. That is the absolute worst. I feel ya and I've probably been that girl.
>>
A few have broken my heart:
> you're an insecure ugly girl, why would I want you?
> John isn't my real name. And I'm not 26, I'm 23. I'm not who I said I was, but I'm still me. I love you, and that's why I lied.
> I saw those camgirls because I thought you were leaving me.
> Its not like you're broken up about dad's death because you never loved him anyway.
> I did it because I guess I'm not over her and I just wanted to look at her again. I guess you're not good enough in a way.

The first was from my first boyfriend after leaving me. Two and three were from a scumbag of a guy who lied to me about everything. Four was from my brother a year ago after my dad suddenly passed away, that one hurt the most because I cry every night wishing I could take my dad's place. The last one is from my current boyfriend who I just can't leave.
>>
I'm kind of seeing someone right now"
"I used to like you but I started seeing someone I've know for 3 years"

thats been ingraved into my memory, believe me. Needless to say I've put on 40 lbs of muscle since that
>>
>>16807824
Literally one of my greatest fears in one sentence
>>
I had gotten into a relationship a few years ago that was absolutely perfect from day one and to the day it ended. We never argued and never fought, plenty in common. I was convinced i really loved this person. The only issue with our relationship was that it was long distance, (extremely complicated) They are from a strict middle eastern country.
One day, anon and I had not been talking at all which was unusual. They had not mentioned anything about it until we had skyped that night. They asked to break up, they explained because of our circumstances there was no possible chance of anything coming from our relationship. I respected that completely. We had both spent a lot of the night sobbing together until it came time to cut contact. They explained to me that they planned on ending their life as soon as possible. I was very convinced that once this person presses the button to block me, that i may never hear of their existence again. Usually when someone says they will off themselves its a lot of the time just them being impulsive. I was extremely convinced because they gave every perfect reason to go.

Anyways, i was left with so little closure, knowing only that the person i love was planning on offing themselves and there was so little i could do about it. That month was the first time i fell into a true depression. I stopped eating, i stopped going places, i stopped getting out of bed.

The end of the story was that I found out from a mutual friend that they had gotten in an entirely different relationship within a week after our break up. This person had no plans of ending their lives (which is good) and i was cucked
>>
>>16806957
>"Sue is fucking dead and you're asking if you can go ride your bike with your friends? Why can't you be a fucking normal kid for once instead of being a fucking monster?"
Sue was a close family friend who was like an Aunt to me and my sister. She died from breast cancer when I was 9 years old. I didn't know she died when I asked my sister if I could go with my friends and shes screamed and slapped me across the face.
>>
>>16806985
Tell him, fucky.
>>
"It would be kind of weird [to have lunch with you], since we agreed to just be friends"
>>
"Does he think he's good looking?"
Yeah, I do. Bitch.
>>
In all seriousness:
"Please, don't ever have children."
-My father
>>
>>16806957
>"But, you have no friends"
- My best friend
>>
"I obviously didn't cut deep enough"

it was my mother. I was 8.
>>
None of them said anything.
>>
>>16806972
Fuck man I know
>>
WORDS THAT KILL
WOULD YOU SPEAK THEM TO ME
WITH YOUR BREEEATH SO STILL
IT MAKES ME BELIEVE
IN THE FAAAATHER'S SIIINS
LET ME SUFFER NOW AND DIE I'M ALIVE
>>
>>16807023
Are you black?
>>
>>16806957
"Make your own damn sandwich"
>>
>>16807315
I have this from time to time from my girl
>>
>"I wish they had put you in jail because you deserve it"

Thanks a lot, dad.

Sidenote: my dad sells weed and this exchange was over a traffic ticket.
>>
"I don't want you"
>>
>>16807315
Yikes
I've had this one before.

Just hope you don't keep the oneitis like I did for almost 3 years
>>
>Do you often take cruise vacations from new Mexico to Chicago

Or something like that on a test I had to take because the teachers thought I was fucked in the head

This was 7th grade
>>
"Hahahahaha, what passion?"
>>
>classmates planning on going to the movies or something
>"how about we call anon? he might come"
>"but he's anon"
>"... yeah, you're right"

They were clearly within ear(hearing?) range.
>>
>>16808470
They're dicks. Ignore them and find people who aren't shitty to be around.

I have to ask, though: is your name Spencer?
>>
>"You're going to be a good father someday"
>My father
He has no idea what a good father even is...
>>
>>16808473
Nope. Name's Wilson. Sorry.
>>
>>16808473
>>16808478
As for the piece of advice you gave me: that was in my first year of highschool, though that kind of thing happened often when a specific classmate was involved.

I'm in college now, and though I don't have any close friends or anyone to hang out with, people are generally nice to me.
>>
>>16808478
No, that's a good thing lol. I know a guy named Spencer who is my brother and his girlfriend's safe word during sex and I could definitely imagine someone saying that about him. ("How about we call X?" "...but he's X.").

>my contribution to this depressing as shit thread

One of my earlier memories, when I was like eight years old, is me cowering in my bed being fucking terrified of my mom because she is screaming at me and my siblings about how much she hates us.

I remember the next day I asked her if she really did hate us, and she said "only when you disobey me."

I had shitty parents. Hopefully I'll be better at this whole life thing than they are.
>>
My ex, a month after our breakuo, telling me that she never trusted me as a person. Before we even dated, when we were just really good friends, she never trusted me.
>>
>>16806957
Boyfriend texting my sister
That he felt that the relationship happened too fast, he felt forced and had no choice but to be in it. Especially since I spent a lot of money on him.

I talked to him about it, for some reason he doesn't want to break up. He said he was just 'thinking about that'. I dunno how I feel about him right now....
>>
>>16808532
He's a shitlord. Give him what he wants and break up with him. He'll try to come back. Don't give that to him.
>>
>>16806957
Not words but this one time years ago this girl I loved broke down in front of me and starting crying in such an ugly and painful way.

I still remember how she wailed in pain. Its a sound cut into my brain.

And of course I have had the "I didn't love you" and "I don't want you in my life". Life is so miserable.
>>
>>16808543
I asked him what hw wants, "idk" is what I got
>>
I love you, but you hold me down.
>>
>>16808556
Please break up with him. There's so many guys out there that will appreciate you and not give you this cowardly shit. I have faith in you, anon.
>>
>>16807833
How did youi know? What happened?
>>16808174
Did you cheat on your bf in the same house?
>>
File: 1434826478600.jpg (283 KB, 820x700) Image search: [Google]
1434826478600.jpg
283 KB, 820x700
>can we be friends then?
>I don't want a friend like you
>>
>You are small time
>>
Things happened way too fast. I still like you a lot but can't be with you if I can't give you a 100% of myself, maybe things will change, I don't know, maybe somewhere along the line.

Things never changed
>>
>I don't wanna fall for you
>I'm going to miss you more than you know
>This can't be a relationship, anon

I think I loved her.
>>
>>16808725
Shit I said some of those same things to someone. Sorry that happened to you anon :(
>>
>"you're a creep, anon"
>"don't tell anyone but i find anon creepy"
>"why do you look so sad all the time?"
>"you're a lost cause"
>"you're so retarded their going to have to make you wear a helmet"
>>
"Yes we were physical"
>>
This is how I feel my current relationship is going to end.
>>
>>16808829
I fucked that up, meant to reply to this:

>>16807824
>>
>"you don't love me"
>"well..." (in reply to me asking her out)
>"You don't have any strong conviction" (in regard to my field of study)
>"You're 100% is not enough" from my professor while I was failing a course because of depression
>"you're unemployable in the state" from the dean of my school
>>
"Just no"

"I deleted you because I don't want to be associated with you"

Say anything I don't care as long as I'm talking you, when you say nothing that's what drives me insane.
>>
"You're just so sexy I can't deal with it. What am I going to do with you?"
>>
>>16806957
"I wanted another son, just not you."
then proceeded to adopt another son.

-- my mother.
>>
File: oh no.png (55 KB, 455x451) Image search: [Google]
oh no.png
55 KB, 455x451
"Goodbye. I don't know what you've done with my friend but you've turned into a monster."
>>
>>16806957
I don't want you to make life plans with me
- girlfriend of one year
>>
>You are selfish
>You never think of me
>You need to see a doctor

I get that being in a relationship is difficult, but I do try my best with you.
>>
>>16808969

Actually, I'm going to make a greatest hits compilation, because fuck you.

"This is the last time you and me will ever talk. On this day, your father died, and I will always remain dead to you." (My dad as he threw me my stuff back a month after having kicked me out.)

"I hope you come back one day, Anon, Anonnette misses you a lot and asks about you every day." (My step-mother after my dad initially kicked me out.)

"You're no longer the Anon I used to know and love. You're just a hollow shell of your former self. Goodbye." (former best friend a couple of months after I broke up with my first gf)

"Remember when I told you about how my dream was to be a computer programmer and make videogames for a living? Well, I need people who will help me get there. Goodbye." (Another former best friend of mine)

And then people give me shit and fucking wonder why I'm such a insensitive asshole.
>>
>>16808576

During my visit with her, shortly after convincing me to stay another week shortly after we just had a massive fight, she 'spontaneously' invited over an ex-boyfriend who happened to be in town.

Later, those noises were explained as tickling. I've never tickled someone and had them sound that kind of happy about it, even if I was a shut-in moron at the time.

After shamefully hurting myself and writing stupid, vehement letters and getting so emotionally wrung dry that I became physically ill, I took the long trip home. Her family was nice and supportive and liked me. She was just absolute and utter shit, and later scared me with the potential for an STD (which thankfully proved false).

It's hard to know how terrible things can go and how to defend yourself from them. It gave me a lot of perspective, and thankfully it wasn't a long relationship.
>>
"I love you like a brother but I'm not in love with you anymore"

after 5 years<3
>>
"My mom says she thinks I can do better than you."
>>
>normies
>tfw
>frog and feelface
>robot culture
It breaks my heart knowing that this is accepted and the majority of 4chan now
>>
First time in this board, self repost

>4 years ago
>Be fat and ugly as fuck, therefore literally 0 confidence
>So called friend of mine dares me to post an ad on craiglist
>Refuse at first, but he insists by weeks so i end up doing so
>Put up the only picture where i look somewhat ok
>Obviously, expect nothing so i just leave it there
>Get an email, 8/10 finds me cute and wants to hang on with me
>areyouserioushaveyoulookatme?
>Tell friend, convince me to go, so i get a haircut and new clothes... im nervous as fuck
>Friend tells me how good i look and gives me tips and shit
>Get there, still nervous as fuck
>Unable to see girl anywhere
>Wait for 1, 2 hours, try to call her a lot of times but it sends me to the voice mail
>3 hours later, depressed because i lost any hopes for this girl to show up, so i just leave
>On my way home, get phone call
>Girl calls me, says to be waiting for me like forever and gets mad at me and shit
>Tell her i waited for more than 3 hours and shit
>To make it short, according to her, she thought we would be seeing each other somewhere else
>Go back
>Still nervous as hell, im about to see her...
>Again, get there, unable to see this girl
>Hear some girls laughing a few meters away from me
>Think these girls are annoying, they get me even more nervous
>Wait there for 10 more minutes, then i call this girl again
>Hear one of the girls saying out loud "OH MY GOD HE KEEPS TRYING TO CALL ME, HAHAHA"
>...
>My god
>Get up and leave
>Go to the park, i dont wanna get home yet so i stay there till the night

Found out later my "friend" and a schoolmate who fucking hated me planned everything, so he used his girlfriend to do so.
>>
>>16809046

Ah yes, because things used to be soooo much better back then, right?
>>
>>16809054
When you're comparing it to screeching tards worshipping shitting frogs and autistic tards worshipping screeching tards worshipping shitting frogs, yes.
>>
Laughed and chastised another guy who had said I was a 10/10

Then got angry when I didn't believe he was attracted to me or didn't want him calling me beautiful or whatever bullshit have you. When his idea of a compliment is to say my face is almost on par with anime girls from some angles.

When he wasn't sorry because he was convinced that if he did nothing wrong in his mind, the way my feelings were affected didn't matter and if I was upset it was my own fault.

When he didn't want to leave of his own accord and said nasty things so he could get kicked out and keep his routine of a pitiful guy taken advantage of by manipulative women for the next girl many years younger and naive.

I hope he pat himself on the back the day he asked if I felt like I was being used and I vehemently said no and felt criminal for ever making him feel such a way.

Him simply saying "stop talking to me, I used you and I'm bored again" would have hurt less than all the other things he had said
>>
My friends use to get this chick i really liked to drop notes in my locker and pretended to be a secret admirer.

Eventually i found out if she actually felt that way and just laughed way too hard. Like rolling on the ground, chortling, side splitting, tears coming out laughing. She then said fuck no.

so yeah "fuck no" broke my heart.
>>
Me: "Where's (close guy friend)?"
Random party guy: (oh I think he went into the back room with (girl I was in love with for the past 3 years and had taken to a movie a week ago)

I went out to the backyard to smoke and heard them in the back room.

I left the party.
>>
>>16809092

Damn, that's fucking tough, I'm sorry anon.
>>
"You were a mistake, the biggest of my life. I would have had an abortion, but I didn't know I was pregnant." - My mother told me this when I was eight, shortly after my father died.

"I hate you. You ruined everything. We could have had it all." - The only woman I have ever loved told me this, when she ended it, after five years together.
>>
File: Ah. Well.png (4 KB, 183x120) Image search: [Google]
Ah. Well.png
4 KB, 183x120
"I'm sorry guys that I ruin everything."
"No you're not."
>>
>You're not a part of this family.

Then I'll make my own.
>>
>>16806957
"I don't know if I'm still in love with you or just comfortable with you, I can't guarantee we'll still be together when I get back."
It turns out her family was putting ideas in her head because they didn't particularly care for me but it still hurt like hell hearing it, I couldn't concentrate for days after that
>>
>>16809149

Good going, anon.
>>
>>16806957

I am glad you came to terms we are broken up, we can be PFF's but I don't know how to be your friend right now... if you want to remain friends in the future, you have to respect the fact I need space. Good Night Anon.

>crushed. I deleted her number so i can never be tempted to call again.
>>
>>16806957
Star Wars is fiction and never really happened.
>>
>>16808473
I'll bite. Yeah. What state?
>>
"If you're going to kill yourself, you can pay for the psychiatrist yourself." -my mom
I was 16-17, no job and no hope of getting one to afford the care
>>
>>16806957
You know where the door is
>>
>>16806957
>Hey Anon
>Guess who is a sissy faggot with the dick mutilated?
>You!
>hahahahahahahahahaah!!!!
>I'm glad know they cut off your foreskin.
>I'm glad know you need waste a lot of money in hand cream only to fap and feel a little of pleasure for a couple of seconds.
>You don't deserve feel pleasure, fucking freak fagget.
>You are like a fucking animal: marked by the rest of your life with that fucking ugly and disgusting scar in your penis.
>>
"I don't have romantic feelings for you." Just because I don't express it doesn't mean that I'm not fucking upset, Rachel.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 640x427
>>16807151
>>16807151
This is so sad. Why is nobody reading this? This is the most depressing shit ever man. Have you at least TRIED other meds or something. Or a more radical therapy? You have option you just have to look into them or have somebody help you do that
>>
>>16809254

u wot
>>
>But I did not see this wave coming
>In time to wake you up
>In time, in time to warn you of
>In time, in time to pull you from it

i just found the japanese bonus track "This Wave" from St Vincent's 'Strange Mercy' album, and it almost feels like it's ringing too true, as if it's warning me that there is a fucking wave coming.. and it's gonna tear me apart. I'm in love.
>>
"You ALWAYS ruin everything. Why do you ALWAYS hurt me!?"
>>
>>16808442
I don't get it? Why would they do that?
>>
>>16806957
Well I am autistic first off but probably

"You use autism as an excuse"

and than probably

"Lose my number little bitch"

Sad thing is I am dude lol
>>
>>16809283
Heard my share of "you're not autistic", "autistic people can't lie", "you're just childish".

No "lose my number little bitch", though.
>>
>>16809283
>>16809289
Why do autistic regularly use a website that calls them retards? Are they that fuckin stupid?
>>
>During childhood and early teens not popular but plenty of friends.
>Develop anxiety around 15.
>10 years later no group of mates, an odd friend here and there nothing tight though.

>Sister's husband "cool dude" type guy, obviously can tell I'm a loser to a degree but nevertheless invited me to a party of his to meet people.
>I am somewhat familiar with his circle of friends due to school and area.
>Overhear two separate people genuinely disappointed I am there.

>Losing all confidence in my self becoming so small and softly spoken
>>
File: Young_Ted_Kord.jpg (165 KB, 921x843) Image search: [Google]
Young_Ted_Kord.jpg
165 KB, 921x843
>>16806957
"..And his family."
>>
>>16809292
I find some threads interesting, so I just lurk. There's often no base to what the ones calling others autistic is saying, so it makes it easy to ignore.

Using "autistic" as an insult is retarded. Reading interesting comments on your phone while commuting or before bed is not.

I like the sad stories the most.
>>
>we need to talk
>>
>"Anon, you're a wonderful FRIEND"
>"Anon, you're trustworthy"
>"Anon, you're really funny and you make ppl around you happy"
>"Anon, can't believe you're still single :O"

All of these individually ain't too bad, but having to hear all of them Every Fucking Time this subject even remotely comes up, makes me feel like shit at times...

Being a computer science student doesn't help since there's ~0 females in the program and everyone outside the field seem to think we're all basement-dwellers -.-

Oh, and I can add the "I'm not looking for a relationship while I'm studying" from old crush at high school(?)(not too familiar with american standards, anyway I was 17-18 years old), a person I still have feelings for that surface whenever I bump into her :S
>>
>>16809302
>I like the sad stories the most.
Wow, kill yourself your autistic bitch before you go on a murder spree to create your own sad story like other autistic assholes.
>>
>>16809306
>Insulting people over the internet like some tryhard faggot
You really need to reevaluate your life, anon
>>
>>16809312
Yeah well I fucked your mom so there,

Who is loser now bitch,
>>
>got the courage to ask out my crush
>she said no.
>>
>>16809323
Been there twice, it hurts but drugs help.
>>
>>16806957
"I'm pregnant."

>>16806961
>female

>>16806969
>male

>>16806976
>underage
>>
>>16806957
'You're the most beautiful girl, who wouldn't want a girl like you? Just look at yourself, look closer, hun'
A month later the same guy said 'I just don't love you'
>>
"Don't you get it? You don't like me anymore"

"I just don't love you anymore"
>>
> "And that's why I'm not friends with you anymore."
> "I don't like them (me) because they're both ugly and retarded."
> "They thought you were creepy and never really liked you."
> "You can't do anything right."
> " I don't actually like you, I only hang out with you because I'm bored."
> "I don't think I could live with myself if I woke up to their (my) reflection every morning."
> "You're disgusting, a pig, I can't wait until you're 18 and move out."
> "Nobody's ever going to date a person like you."
>>
It was actually something I said to her. The worst part was when I tried to apologise later.

>Hey, uh, can we talk?
>Not

I never saw her again. Sometimes I dream of letting the dams break and unleashing a sobbing, voice-cracking apology to her.
>>
>>16809640
*No
>>
File: Confused.gif (1 MB, 477x252) Image search: [Google]
Confused.gif
1 MB, 477x252
"It doesn't even feel like we're together anymore."
>>
>>16806957
Your wifi bill is overdue and we're cutting off the service.
>>
"You're weird. Get away from me. You're too weird."
>>
>>16809758
I shed a tear for you.
>>
"I always hated you, even before we met." Said by a girl I pursued on and off for 4.5 years. Apparently one of her friends shit-talked me beforehand.
>>
>>16806957
Annon, your dog is sick after your(5th) birthday party we need to get him out down
>>
"you're too friendly"

girl told me this way back in middle school and it still rings in my ears to this very day, as it's so true and one of the many reasons i have trouble with girls.
>>
File: FlaggMovieSheridan.jpg (28 KB, 400x348) Image search: [Google]
FlaggMovieSheridan.jpg
28 KB, 400x348
>>16806957
> Go on second date with girl
> Goes horrible
> Girl calls next day
> Let call go to message
> It's <bitch>, call me back.
> Can tell in her voice about to get brush off
> Fuckit.jpg
> Never call back
Let the bitch stew. Fuck her.
>>
>>16806957

"You look like those kind of guys that shoot up schools in the USA."
>>
>>16806957
You'll never be good at that.
You'll never be normal like everyone around you.
You're going to end up on the streets.
>>
>>16809897
Lol. This story made me laugh. You are cool, anon.
>>
>You're doing a great job
>>
>>16809301
Context, please?
>>
"i'll probably break your heart anyways"
"i dont want to take it that far with you"
"dont hit me up"
>>
>Stop! Pull it out!

Funny how I drank more afterwards instead to quit drinking.
>>
My brother called me a failed abortion when I was 11, I laughed my assignment off.
>>
>>16810156
Assignment off. Silly me. My ass*
>>
>>16808367
>tfw I can't make them give back my past
>tfw every night I feel the friends I've lost
>tfw I grow colder and angrier every day
>tfw no hope for the future
Anon, I'm already a demon.
>>
>>16809007
I know how you feel. I've felt that.
>>
You are pretty much the worst thing that has ever happened to me
>>
me: "Babe I love you"
gf: "why"
me: *list a bunch of reason*
gf: "yeah, but i dont love you"
>>
"I always loved you, eventhough I never had the guts to show it to you."
>>
>>16809007
Stop being an insensitive asshole, then maybe people will stop fucking wondering.

Man up and learn from your mistakes instead of wallowing in self pity and pushing everyone else away because of your shit past. You have the future to look forward to.
>>
A 2-years-late "I think we should break up"
>>
Any time a guy I like broke things off.
Worst was the recent guy, who was my BOYFRIEND, who just left me hanging... never called or messaged me back.
When I found out yugioh (original)was coming to an end and the characters all say good bye
>>
>>16808198
Wtf... So mean. Please find nicer people in your life.
>>
"You look like a monkey with your long arms and your ears are too big" - some girl i didnt even like anyway
"You are lanky"
Never really risked anything so never got hurt bad.
>>
Finding a thread on here that my boyfriend made about another girl
Him saying he fell out of love
Just everything he's ever said to me afterwards
>>
>>16810251

Thing is, other than being naturally pissed off after these events, I don't know what fucking mistake I made. But yeah, I gotta make accessible to the same people who are just simply going to end up disappointed in me later on when shit gets real anyways, right?

I don't need anyone dragging me down like that, especially for the future I want to make for myself.

>>16810196

Sorry to hear that, man.
>>
>>16806982
>"I just need to work on myself, and loving myself"

Yep. I've had that one too.

>>16807012
>"I don't like you, but I'm your dad. So I have to look like I love you."

I don't know the circumstances behind how it came to be like that between you and your dad, but fuck. Brutal.
>>
>dating a porky, semi-retarded guy that I'm madly in love with for about a year
>his birthday is coming up
>take him to a store under the guise of "i want to decorate my house"
>get him to pick out a vase that he likes
>he plays trumpet in a brass band, and they have a gig on his bday, I have to go work at 3am that night
>he thinks I'm not coming
>show up with the vase he picked out, flowers that are his favorite color, a balloon, and a card I made
>WHAT are you doing here??
>happy birthday! Surprise!
>UGH, just... jesus, just put it on the table over there.
>he walks away
>my heart drops into my stomach
>the band drummer takes sees it all and says "I wish I had a pretty girl bring ME flowers!"
>put his stuff on the table, try to say bye, he kind of brushes me off

When I got into my car and I cried my eyes out. That was years ago, and I'll never forget the drummer being so kind to me.
>>
>>16810558

>semi-retarded

No, he's full-on retarded. Jesus christ, that's infuriating
>>
>>16810558

Moral of this story - make sure you're both on the same page emotionally before making very public and showy gestures of feelings.

He was still a fucking cunt though. Fuck him.
>>
>>16807893
Oh god
I why did I read this?!
>>
>>16807905
What in the fuck?! WHERE DID YOU GO TO SCHOOL?!

Arkham, apparently.
>>
>>16809052

I'm so sorry for you. Why are people such assholes?

I'm a girl and I just wish you the best of luck in your future.
>>
>>16808960
How was this heartbreaking? (I think I've said this to someone)
>>
>>16810574
We were pretty public and serious. He pulled me onstage on NYE for a smooch, and he'd come to visit me at work previously. But I can tell you that even now I'm wary of any kind of gesture like that, because that humiliation still stings.

>>16810570
Yeah, I should've picked up on that when his friends referred to him as Rainman because he's some kind of idiot savant trumpet player. Also that they thought me dating him was some kind of joke... "YOU? You're dating... HIM?" It almost adds sting to it haha
>>
>>16810631

That's what I get for trying to be nice. Fuck people.
>>
>>16810631
Oh look a trip shitposting

Nothing to see here.
>>
>>16810631
Lol, you're not the original, are you?
>>
Be 17yrs. in high
>"You're the absolute worse thing that could've happen to me". (She then hung herself 3 weeks later) Whole school knew about it.
>"I wish I was never born..."
> "Trust me anon we all do" (My mom when she tried to blame for her lack of self responsibility)

That feeling when you go to school and they make a "NEED AN ASS BEATING LIST"
Ranked first.

Every bitch I dated only wanted me because of the money.
>going to school only to see 3 handbags from Louis V that I bought on the arms of 3 bitches I didn't know.
>Blames me for not showing enough emotion
>Proceed to push her down the steps
>get kicked out of school

Advice for all my niggas
don't fuck with a bitch named Lexus or Mercedes
>>
>>16810656
I am; I just change my trip out of boredom
>>
>>16806957
"Nobody needs you or wants you around, and you're a worthless son"

-Dad, to me when I was 10
>>
"You don't have any friends"
- My mother, when I was 12

The things she did to me throughout adolescence far surpass anything she ever said, though.

Fuck, /adv/. Why don't parents love their children
>>
>>16810620
My brain went straight to molestation. Anything can have negative connotations depending on context.
>>
>>16806990
fuck that. They're probably just jelly about your confidence and needed to bring you down cause they hate themselves.
>>
>>16807012
Actually my dad thinks dis but he doesn't admit it.
>>
>go away anon you so annoying

> Why you talk with us anon, we dont care

>you dont have friends?
>>
>>16806957
"And I thought we were getting serious." Said to me after I refused to give him more money.
>>
Silence.
>>
File: elliot rojer feel.jpg (103 KB, 1300x731) Image search: [Google]
elliot rojer feel.jpg
103 KB, 1300x731
>>16806957
not having a gf
>>
''Darling, I will come back. I will come back, find you, marry you and build us a life. I promise you that''

Said by my grandfather when he was dying; he was having delusions and these words were meant to a girl he loved during WWII. They got separated and she died, most likely in a concentration camp. He married my grandma but never got over that woman. In his last hours he was repeating 'I will find you' and 'I will come back' over and over again until he died.

I don't know why but it fucking hurts so much when I think of it, it's surreal.
>>
"Id totally date you if you were taller"
"You creep me out"
"I was just pretending to find you attractive"

The only thing this girl was good at was making me feel like shit
>>
>you're not even hot
>>
I fucked Ted
>>
There's a lyric in a smashing pumpkins song; "some day we'll say hello, and wish we'd never say goodbye."

It always reminds me of my ex of eight years. I knew it would come true some day but it always broke my heart to realize the day would be sooner than I wanted.
>>
>>16806957
"I'm dating your ex"
>>
"Take care."
>>
i'm going to tell him this when I break up with him-
"right now I feel lonelier than I did before i met you. I feel like all I am is a booty call to you, forget all of that shit about you wanting me to be yours. I get that you're busy and working six days a week, but even the dead can spare a few words every hour or so, and you can't. it's quite clear to me you don't actually give a shit. besides all that, I just can't fucking do this anymore. it's a long complicated story I don't want to get into, but it's over. I am done."
>>
>>16811265
TEDDY WESTSIDE DOES IT AGAIN
>>
>>16810463
:( I'm sorry, fellow 4chanette
>>
"I don't want kisses and cuddles and affection. I don't owe you affection and kind words. You treat me like I do and I'm sick of it. You can take what I give you or stay out of my life."

"This doesn't make me happy. This friendship is over."
>You promised we'd be together forever.
"You promised me you'd find another girl and stop guilting me. We both broke promises."
>>
I know this answer is generic, but whatever

>"It's cool, we're still friends."
>>
(I was going through heart surgery at the time, and had to go back for a second time. The girl who I thought I loved, my first real taste of anything close like that, said this to me. Opened my eyes as to what people could be like)

"I just want this whole heart thing to me over. I don't fucking care anymore."
>>
>>16811499
Fuck anon, I'm sorry to hear that. Some people are just heartless.
>>
>>16806957
"you look like a serial killer."
>>
Funny but nothing any lover of mine has ever said to me has hurt more than the countless things my dad and brother have said to me during my life.
>>
Coming from my mom

"You are going to make some man very unhappy"
>>
>>16806957
You're my biggest regret, I wish I never met you. You have made my life a living nightmare.. Everything was great before you. I hope you suffer the way you made me suffer
>>
>>16806957
>I love you
Was during the most painful breakup Ive ever gone through.
>>
>>16811521
REALLY, CARLOS? RIGHT NOW?
>>
Choked up a little typing this out

>You will never be a Jedi
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.