[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Logged into my girlfriend's Snapchat account while on my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: snapchazzle.png (8 KB, 175x175) Image search: [Google]
snapchazzle.png
8 KB, 175x175
Logged into my girlfriend's Snapchat account while on my own iPhone 6. Didn't uncheck the 'access contacts' thing under the Privacy settings.

Worried that my contacts will have synced. What do?

I've logged out now. I feel terrible about this - she's been fucked over by people before and has trust issues and I just worry that this will push her the edge. What do, /adv/? :(
>>
>>16806781
well u dun goofd for starters

if you're that hard up about it, you do what any pro does, you dispose of the evidence or better yet, TURN YOURSELF IN and hope the justice system is forgiving. THERE you will learn what HOPE is

we like to party
>>
>>16806797
How can I 'dispose of the evidence'? :/
>>
bamp - I'm practically going insane over this
>>
File: vengaboys-132416[1].jpg (35 KB, 450x362) Image search: [Google]
vengaboys-132416[1].jpg
35 KB, 450x362
>>16806803
Obviously, you're less than inspired by the idea of being a secretive faggot.

Yeah, just throw it away. The whole kit and caboodle. if you're meant to survive, your lie will be pretty good. Then you'll have lied to a woman you're into. then you'll be a shitty person. your call.

"I looked at your snapchat without telling you." and you will get what you get for making a STUPID CHOICE.

new York to san Francisco
>>
>>16806829

So you're saying if I 'fess up before she finds out it'll be better than trying to make something up?
>>
File: Vengaboys[3].jpg (90 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Vengaboys[3].jpg
90 KB, 1024x768
>>16806854
Without a doubt. One way or another, you're better off being honest in this position. Yes. Have a learning. Make great good for moral profit of many.

we'll be there for you
>>
>>16806869

It's just I'm unlikely to see her till tomorrow evening and I don't want to do it by text? :/ and I've got to sleep between now and then, which is going to be impossible :/
>>
>>16806885
Yeah, go in person and stuff. Really, motherfucker? Admit ASAP. She's going to find out. If she finds out before you tell her, you're fucked, and being fucked is a part of life, son.
>>
>>16806932
Is it relationship ending stuff, bro? I didn't even look. I was so terrified when I got in I logged out straight away!
>>
bamp
>>
>>16807001
Well, you've got a good story. It's good damage control to confess before she finds out and you know she'll find out. Confession is not always the best way, but if your evident guilt is an eventuality, might as well admit it and look like a lesser bigger man. You made a stupid choice and it's actually pretty hard to avoid those consequences.
>>
I don't really get it. Cant you check wether the contacts are synced or not? If synced, unsync.
>>
File: Godfather.png (948 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Godfather.png
948 KB, 1920x1080
Or if all else fails your GFs phone might just get into some "accident". Confessing? Wtf?
>>
>>16806781

log in again, change login credentials, blame her for being too retarded to remember her own damn password.
>>
>>16807172
great fucking gem. Confession will be worthwhile. It will show his honesty, among the most prized of human traits, correct me if I'm wrong or if there's a higher benefit to appeal to.
>>
>>16807186
Get a grip, for real m8.
I think "not cheating" beats cheating and then confessing it.

OP If you feel so bad over cheating just don't do it again and let the past be the past.No one will know.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.