[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Super Confused about this girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 11177744.jpg (86 KB, 400x260) Image search: [Google]
11177744.jpg
86 KB, 400x260
>Tried to get my attention last semester
>Always sat next to me in the library (in lawschool)
>Beginning of this semester asked for my number
>Texts me for hours and hours a day
>Invites me over 3 weekends in a row to watch movies at her place
>Invites me out for dinner
>Would plan her weekend by asking what I was doing first
>Bakes me my favorite cookies, buys me starbucks on multiple occasions
>...wow starting to like this girl, we have a lot in common
>Asks at 11 at night if she can come over and hang out
>Try to put my arms around her
>Instantly leaves saying she had to pick her friend up (...)
>Haven't heard from her since
>>
>>16806753
that bitch is fucking with you. find one you actually like, not just some convenience.

I have got news for you
>>
>>16806753
How long ago was this?
>>Haven't heard from her since
>>
>>16806753
>Invites me over 3 weekends in a row to watch movies at her place

If you went and didn't fuck her then you're long since friend zoned.
>>
>>16806753

>asks for your number
>invites you over for movies 3 times
>you don't fuck her

kek
>>
>>16806771
I suppose you're right, sir. I am not OP. This man has proven himself a bitch in her eyes. I think, at a certain you have to make a move or you risk your dignity, frankly. If you and bae are on the couch, watching the boring part of a movie, you are making smooth moves and being a respectable gentleman or every wrong thought you've ever had will fold back on you and torture for eternity. eternity.

hey now hey now
>>
I see it from this point of you:

If dumb bitch is not capable of telling you that she likes you, it's her fault. End of story. It's the fucking 21st century, goddamn.
>>
Op here, yeah yeah should have fucked her those other times. However yes 3 weeks ago I wasn't interested in her or pumping and dumping a girl who would probably go on and talk shit to my fellow students (I'm stuck in law school for 2 1/2 my years)
>>
This is why I don't understand women
>>
OP here, now I'm getting snaps like nothing happened...
>>
lmao OP is getting played...gtfo well you can
>>
>>16806880
Send her a picture of your dick. Girls love that.
>>
>>16806833
ikr, If she was interested then she should of made of move on him ffs
>>
I've seen this before. Probably still in love with her ex (or that dude she banged over christmas break). She probably thought she liked you, girls always have to be interested in someone. However once it got real realized she only liked you playing pretend
>>
Wow what a bisshh OP
>>
>>16806942

>tfw when you had done that out of desperation
>tfw she instantly blocks you and never talk to you again.
>tfw when you just fucked up with gf material
>tfw still feeling it.
>>
>>16807200

lmao
>>
>>16807228

4chan made me believe in this "all women are whores" meme and here am i... just me and my hand.
>>
>>16807232
It's not a meme though, but some whores don't like being faced with the fact they are whores
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.