[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /adv/, how does a male with absolutely no social skills talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Ok /adv/, how does a male with absolutely no social skills talk to a girl? Every time a girl talks to me, I always look down and give short responses, but I can't help it. I'm pretty outgoing with other guys, but I suck at talking to girls. Also, I am straight.
>pic semi-related
>>
Admit your weakness right off the bat.

>"I'm not very good at talking to women, but bear with me..."
>>
>>16806645
loosen up and treat them like normal friends

give them a chance to grow on you

i bet youre the type to go quiet whenever a girl comes around. just chill brah
>>
>>16806645

Just imagine they have a penis.

It really does help.
>>
>>16806645
Talk like you would to a guy, like you have no intention of dating her, like you're already in a relationship. The problem is when you get interested in a girl, you start to tiptoe with your words trying to avoid something wrong and girls pick up on that. Don't tiptoe just walk to where you're going. It's not like working a muscle but relaxing one, the trick is finding that tensed muscle you're supposed to relax.
>>
Fucking look them in the eyes when you're talking to people. First one to look away is the submissive one. Don't be the submissive one.
...but don't stare.

Try to learn about body language and observe other peoples body language. It will make you more confident when you know what people are thinking.
>>
>>16806652
Ohhhhhh. You sure about that, hoss?

new York to san francisco
>>
>>16806645
Are you joocy? Do you have a good paying job? Do you have any major success that get you pumped? If yes to any of those, just think about those while you're talking to her and you'll brighten right up.

If you don't have any of those, what the hell are you even doing talking to girls?
>>
File: Vengaboys_cr_TimRoney_2000[1].jpg (2 MB, 1900x1447) Image search: [Google]
Vengaboys_cr_TimRoney_2000[1].jpg
2 MB, 1900x1447
>>16806665
you point at that you're straight after posting pics of a qt grill. buddy, tell me what religion you were.

get on and move yo body
>>
>>16806671
what?
>>
>>16806652
I don't know man, that sounds like it could backfire horribly.

Convince me otherwise.
>>
>>16806645

You don't. Get some social skills first.
>>
>>16806671
i'm just wondering if you were indoctrinated into a cult or lol something like that lol.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.