[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to seduce guy's soul?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_o2gou5NMxi1ro6xr9o1_500.png (492 KB, 500x668) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2gou5NMxi1ro6xr9o1_500.png
492 KB, 500x668
OK anons, how can a girl win a guy over? I get that she ought to be fit and cute and sexy, but how should she ask, what character traits, behaviours should she have in order to make a guy fall in love with her even deeper? Like what are some things a girl can do enamour a lad and capture his hear? (besides sex, that is)

pic somewhat related
>>
Depends, what are your intentions with him succubus?
>>
>asking men what they think
LOL men don't know what they think. They'll just say "just look at him or suck his dick" but end of the day men love hard to catch, confident, bitchy women.
It just really depends, op.
>>
>>16806517
Oh, she should definitely ask 4chan kek
>>
>>16806524
I want to be his wifey, what do you think.
>>
>>16806517
Have you tried asking him out on a date?
>>
>>16806517
Be sweet, gentle, innocent, pure, and docile.
>>
>>16806567
/thread
>>
Make him laugh, people always want to be around people who makes them laugh and be happy. Dont try to hard to be funny, he'll just find it cringe-worthy. Just make him remember you
>>
>>16806540
Don't know. Semen demons have all kind of ill intentions like attentionwhoring, fucks for validation divorcing for money, etc...

If you want to wife him you need to make him respect you as a human being while being attractive.
Befriend him first. Be casual, build it up gradually and behave like wife material.
What's wife material?
Being kind, caring, compassionate, prioritizing him, having a healthy self respect and confidence, being accepting of him and what he does for you, not trying to beat him at his own game, and being pretty but modest. Not trying to beat him in his own game doesn't mean being a doormat. If he's obviously hurting you or doing something crazy stand up for yourself. Be like this and guys will kill for you. They will literally think you are the chance of their lifetime.
Wear minimalist makeup, and girly clothes. Have an image that you pay attention to yourself but don't overdo it. Your image shouldn't be a product or some art.
>>
>>16806608
I'd say let her decide what wife material is and watch the chips fall into place, but I'm drinking before noon. Yep.

Hear what I say now
>>
By shitposting about it on 4chan.
>>
>>16806517

she should ask a bunch of virgins on a mongolian horse breeding forum
>>
Cook well
Have good posture
Don't nag
Be self-sufficient
>>
>>16806517

>what character traits, behaviours should she have in order to make a guy fall in love with her even deeper?

There are a million answers to this question. Here are two.

1. Not all men are the same, there is no secret equation thats applicable to all men.

2. You can't make anyone fall in love with you.

That's all you need to know.
>>
>>16806601
Women depend on men to make them laugh, not the other way around. It's why men practice jokes with each other and why they hate it when another guy is funnier than they are in social settings
>>
>>16806706
Cooking is applicable to all men. It's like being a musician. "Holy shit! You can do that! Take my money!"

But there's other things. Some guys are into a woman who's nasty and mean. Most are not. Things like this.
>>
>>16806517
if a girl looks like pic related then she can literally shit on the street right infront of him and then ask him to go out and most man would accept
>>
>>16806517
Try and be that rare combination of attractive and sane.
>>
>>16806772
and don't think you're the star of your own fucking movie.
>>
File: vengaboys[1].jpg (166 KB, 1000x920) Image search: [Google]
vengaboys[1].jpg
166 KB, 1000x920
>>16806779
you must have watched a lot of bad movies

happiness is just around the corner
>>
preferably avoid all of these:

-being dramatic/hysteric
-being jelaous
-do not getting along with his friends
-telling him to stop drinking beer (or another preferable drink)
-trying to turn him into the vegan
-telling him what to wear (that's what his mom used to do and he hated it even then)
-being overly attached or overly-whatever

you are welcome, captain wisdom out
>>
>>16806517
Be a virgin and ask him out.
>>
>>16806517
give him a french kiss, but with your anus
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.