[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mindfucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 20150828_134204.jpg (210 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
20150828_134204.jpg
210 KB, 900x1600
WTF is going on & what should I do?

>meet girl at job
>become friends, text alot
>develop feelings for each other
>she's married, can't be together right now
>blocks my number, disappears
>9 months later, calls me, said she left country to get away from everything
>we talk again, but she's developed a drinking problem
>she is very mean to me one day and i get upset
>she stops responding to me
>give it 3 months, call her back
>she says she never thought she'd hear from me, cries alot, wants to see me
>we hang out once, then she tells me she's full time work/school
>she tells me she'll call me to schedule a date
>don't hear from her in a week, call her, right to voice mail
>call from another number, rings 4x then voicemail, did she block me?

>pic related, its her
>>
>>16806332
Why would you even want someone so troublesome in your life?
>>
>>16806354
this. this bitch is fucking trouble, to be in rome.

get ready cuz we're comin thru
>>
I am no relationship expert.
>>
>>16806354
Yeah, I'm beginning to think it's never going to change. Literally every time we've tried to set something up she has cancelled. There was one time when I could've gone out clubbing with her but I just really hate doing that sort of thing. She called me wasted at 4am and sent me not-quite nudes. She seems to be over the drinking problem at this time, and is no longer with her husband. I guess I'm just desperate and I like the fact that she accepts me as I am and physically she's everything I could want. I'm starting to suspect that she has some sort of serious psychological issue at this point. I guess I just want some sort of closure, because I feel like its been all wretch and no vomit, as it were.
>>
I think I'm going to delete her number and let it go a month or two and try again. If nothing happens at that time I'll let it go completely.
>>
>>16806332

guys like you with no backbone are the reason why messed up girls act like they act.
>>
>>16806501
What should I do differently?
>>
drop it op
>>
>>16806501
lol you're 10 levels of retardation
she probably wasn't even that into him, just saw him as a friend (which should be okay, and she was married you dumb fuck leave her alone)
Also, she's probably dealing with some serious shit she doesn't sound like she's in a healthy spot. OP has nothing to do with it, you cock sucker
>>
She seems troubled...

Unless you want to get in that I'd steer clear.

Even a pump and dump doesn't seem worth it.
>>
>>16806542
>pump and dump
ah men are so putrid that they would offer to use and lose a human, play with their emotions and hopes
>>
>>16806514
When we worked together she told me she hated her husband and wanted a divorce. She was the one that texted me and said it took her the whole lunch break at work to work up the courage to tell me that she had feelings for me. When we hung out a week ago she told me she thought about me all the time and she had thought that I hated her or something. That whole thing was a misunderstanding. She must've been wasted when I told her about my dog dying, because she said she didn't even remember me saying anything about it, just that I was upset with her.
>>
>>16806332
Do you really want this level of drama, op?
>>
>>16806550

Don't even lie, women look for One night stands too. Stop being a close minded retarded for once and see that both men and women are capable of fuckery.

That said, if you read my message I discourage him from doing a pump n dump. Never stick your dick in crazy.
>>
>>16806564
They do look for one-night stands but there's a difference between "one-night-stand" and "going out of your way to have sex then never contact again. One is honest between the two and another is a lie. Also I know you said that, but the term is still shitty.
>never stick dick in crazy
kek
another misogynist phrase
>>
File: 647955.jpg (72 KB, 400x614) Image search: [Google]
647955.jpg
72 KB, 400x614
You just don't get how dangerous crazy girls are. They distort your sense of self esteem, waste your time, and make you a worse person.

Use your precious youth chasing after better women.
>>
>>16806564
I didn't want her for a one-night stand. I don't think of her that way. She's Muslim anyway, so I doubt she'd give it up that easy. When we worked together she would make disparaging comments about white girls and how they sleep around.
>>
>>16806572
what? you don't think all women are crazy? I have it on pretty good authority that they are.

happiness is just around the corner
>>
>>16806580
thisguy'sagenius
>>
>>16806572

Alright so you want to dive deep into semantics.

Nothing in "one night stand" implies anything about honesty. It just means you fuck on that one night.

You're just twisting the definiton to fit your misdanrist narrative.

>another misogynist phrase
I'll take the bait.

I'm a dude so I say dick but the rule applies to chicks too.

Never offer your hole to retards? I don't know how you'd put it.

That said go back from whence you came from
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>16806585

Okay dude, but know that she obviously has some emotional baggage. Dont be suprised when 3 months in you're juggling her emotions and your sanity with it.
>>
>>16806602
I've deleted her number and I won't be making any more attempts to contact her, at least for a couple months. If she gets back to me before then, I'll go from there.
>>
>>16806720
>deleted her number

why do people do this?

anyway, its your call
>>
>>16806732
What do you mean, why do people do this?

I'm not blocking her number, but I'm also making it harder for me to contact her, which is pointless at the time.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.