[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help, guys. Serious help. >Meet girl on OKC >cute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1417258687015.jpg (98 KB, 640x630) Image search: [Google]
1417258687015.jpg
98 KB, 640x630
I need help, guys. Serious help.

>Meet girl on OKC
>cute lifting chick, my type, attracted to me, tons of flirty messages and snapchats
>only flaw is that we live an hour away and have to commute by bus, so we can only see each other once a week
>first date happens, amazing, tons in common, share a great day, feel perfect holding hands, and have great make out session
>great talking throughout the week, move to phone conversations and Skype
>Second date, even better. Netflix and chill, do more stuff (just short of sex), we go exclusive, and talk about Valentines Day as our time to finally have sex together.
>Monday night, not in the mood to talk.
>She's anxious about school stuff, I help her through it and things are okay.
>Wednesday, we Skype and it's fine. Not great, but fine.
>Thursday, she doesnt respond to my texts much. We talk a little that night, but what was originally high octane romantic emoji action is now much less affectionate. I'm anxious she's losing interest.
>She doesn't want to talk on Friday and says something came up so V-day cancelled. After hours of distant texting I convince her to talk to me on the phone about whats wrong. She says her Mirena IUD is causing real serious anxiety problems and she's been grumpy, moody, and in bed all week. She says she's still interested and here for me but she's putting up a wall and doesn't know what to do. Doing the same to her parents.
>Barely talk Saturday, doesn't respond to my text checking in on her.
>Try to call her today, Valentines Day, to say hi. She picks up and hangs up, we snapchat a couple times, I tell her I want to call tonight, she doesn't respond.

I want to help her through this, but she doesn't open up or communicate anymore and it fucking hurts to show so much affection and get literally nothing back. But if she's really so depressed it's debilitating,I don't want to just abandon her either. I really care about her and this feels like it should have went somewhere great. What do I do?
>>
For additional context, I'm a virgin. Went /fit/ last year and went from first kiss to third base in the last 2 months. That said, she was cool with it and actually liked the idea.
>>
Move on
>>
>>16806278
This. Her actions speak louder than her words.
>>
Sounds like pms. I know thaz feel. Shit sucks.
Give her the benefit of the doubt and wait how she is in a week
>>
>>16806285
So literally just stop talking to her for a week?
>>
>>16806265

Move on anon. You probably wont though, we all have this issue with punishing ourselves.
>>
>>16806325
>>16806278
>>16806283
What if she just needs time and space? Is this thing even remotely salvagable? I'm 90-95% convinced it actually is depression-related.
>>
>>16806331
If you feel competent, offer help. If she says no, at least you did something rather than nothing. If she says yes, you can work from there..
>>
>>16806413
I did offer help. I told her I cared about her and just wanted to help and make her feel better. She hasn't rebuffed me once except when not being in the mood, and she promised that she would always be upfront when she has a problem with the relationship.
>>
Keep calling and texting. At least once every twenty minutes. Set alarms to remind yourself and f you need. I promise it won't annoy the shit out of her. It will make her appreciate your affection.
>>
>>16806432
It's only about once a day - twice sometimes. I only called without asking once. We basically started a relationship and she's not doing okay so I just want to help. Im going to be less available and give her space for the next few days and see how it goes though.
>>
>>16806437
Okay, since you can't take a hint, here it is in plain English:

You pressured her into agreeing to sex and now she resents you.
>>
>>16806442
It was her idea. She wanted to.
>>
>>16806450
>>16806442
Also, she wanted to have sex on our second date but because of her birth control I said it would be better if we waited a week for V-day and she enthusiastically agreed.
>>
>>16806450
>>16806456
Okay, keep deluding yourself. Why ask for advice is you are going to argue with everyone who responds? You are beyond help
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.